ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 43
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 05:38 PM 09-27-2019
He wasn’t wrong about any of the shit he talked. It’s takes what a minute to make a post on Twittersphere? So it’s not like all his time is focused on talking shit on social media. Honestly it doesn’t have any significance for me to look his way. Only time I see it is when people bitch about it. Quit making him relevant is what I say.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:39 PM 09-27-2019
imagine being this dude, getting beat out by mahomes in college, and then completely overshadowed by him in the pros again :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:43 PM 09-27-2019
I'm so happy the little dipshit is sucking dick this year. All those retards that wanted to crown them as one of the best teams in the NFL when they haven't even been .500 in the last 12 years. Baker is so unlikable it's ridiculous and seeing him eat shit week in and week out is awesome. The guy gets one of the best WRs in the league and sucks even worse. I love it. I do find the tweet funny though, but the dumbass can't get the timeline right. He froze his feet off first and then bitched about the helmet
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:45 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas:
He wasn’t wrong about any of the shit he talked. It’s takes what a minute to make a post on Twittersphere? So it’s not like all his time is focused on talking shit on social media. Honestly it doesn’t have any significance for me to look his way. Only time I see it is when people bitch about it. Quit making him relevant is what I say.
Publicly airing out his grievances towards former teammates, former coaches, other NFL players and media is the non-healthy part.

He backwalked that Daniel Jones thing, but we all know what he meant.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 05:52 PM 09-27-2019
Give me a guy with a personality every day of the week over a Marcus Mariota.

Reporter....Rex Ryan says you suck.
Mariota....we all have our opinions

Reporter...Rex Ryan says you suck.
Baker.....is he that fat guy with the hippie brother?
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:53 PM 09-27-2019
He sucks
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 05:53 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Publicly airing out his grievances towards former teammates, former coaches, other NFL players and media is the non-healthy part.

He backwalked that Daniel Jones thing, but we all know what he meant.
Totally agree. I’m so glad we never landed him. I really never pay attention to his antics.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:55 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Dude has a severe inferiority complex
A well founded one based on reality. He sucks.
[Reply]
Munson 06:00 PM 09-27-2019
Remember when some people had the Browns as a preseason Super Bowl favorite?

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Bewbies 06:03 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Actually played 8 games at TT, had a 64.1 comp % a 12/9 TD/INT.

His three seasons at Oklahoma were outstanding, left the college game...

comp%...68.5
TD/INT..131/30....that is fantastic
passer rating....175.4.....amazing!

The guy is young, he'll mature past a lot of what we are seeing now. I do know if I'm heading to the bad side of the tracks and can grab an NFL QB to have my back....Baker Mayfield.
You’re fucking retarded.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:12 PM 09-27-2019
Leave it to Ubeja to take the focus off the epic douchiness of Mayfield and project it all upon to himself.

He lives in a "fantasry" land.

And is such a clear troll. We all really just need to stop responding to his cries for attention.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:13 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Give me a guy with a personality every day of the week over a Marcus Mariota.

Reporter....Rex Ryan says you suck.
Mariota....we all have our opinions

Reporter...Rex Ryan says you suck.
Baker.....is he that fat guy with the hippie brother?
Nobody is saying he sucks because he's cocky. He may have thin skin which is not what I want out of a qb. It's not like he's going out there and proving his haters wrong. He looks distracted and frustrated. Think it was Phil simms who said you'll really know who the browns are once they go on a losing streak. With players like obj and baker, do they have the locker room to positively pump that locker room to bounce back? Now I still wonder if baker can turn it around with better coaching. But I think the coaching is failing him baker because baker is high maintenance and has to be handled just right to be successful.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 06:14 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
You’re ****ing retarded.
Dude....

Meth is fun
With pictures like these it's easy to see why people want to do meth so bad!

http://www.rehabs.com/explore/meth-b...fographic.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meth is fun?

Shut up ya fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 06:16 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Nobody is saying he sucks because he's cocky. He may have thin skin which is not what I want out of a qb. It's not like he's going out there and proving his haters wrong. He looks distracted and frustrated. Think it was Phil simms who said you'll really know who the browns are once they go on a losing streak. With players like obj and baker, do they have the locker room to positively pump that locker room to bounce back? Now I still wonder if baker can turn it around with better coaching. But I think the coaching is failing him baker because baker is high maintenance and has to be handled just right to be successful.
The guy is how old? He has how much NFL experience?
[Reply]
FD 06:17 PM 09-27-2019
Baker may be playing like shit this season, but at least he is in tons of commercials airing constantly. Priorities.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 43
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up