ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 43
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:55 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Dude............THREE GAMES.......ok?

1 & 2.

I don't give a shit what the Brown stains do as long as they beat the Steelers.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:55 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Dude has looked like complete shit this year and I fucking love it.
Other than the Chiefs, the Browns rough start has been my favorite part about the first few weeks.

I hope it only gets worse from here :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:56 PM 09-27-2019
SaltyTroy Aikman?
[Reply]
RedRaider56 04:59 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Other than the Chiefs, the Browns rough start has been my favorite part about the first few weeks.

I hope it only gets worse from here :-)
Preach on Brother!!!
[Reply]
BWillie 05:08 PM 09-27-2019
Austin Texas pussy
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:13 PM 09-27-2019
Baker's been in the league for one year. He's played just 16 or 17 games.

He's had a rough start this year, and a lot of that has been his fault. He's pressing. But he's a gamer and a winner, and he has all the skills necessary to win in the NFL. IF Kitchens doesn't eff him up too bad, he'll be sort it out and he'll be fine. Kitchens needs to take control of his locker room. Not sure he is capable of doing that.

Also he needs to decide if he wants to call plays or be a HC. He's not experienced enough to do both. Solve that issue and the Browns will right the ship enough to win some games, maybe even compete for the AFC North, such as it is.

Fix the OL disaster and they have the talent on both sides of the ball to be trouble for most of the league.
[Reply]
Bump 05:14 PM 09-27-2019
I'm actually entertained just for the fact that there is one QB that goes off-script.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:16 PM 09-27-2019
Baker has talent. But the worst possible thing he could have gotten was an enabler. Freddie kitchens is his enabler... That is, until baker inevitably throws him under the bus.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 05:18 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
I'm actually entertained just for the fact that there is one QB that goes off-script.
A bunch of TV guys sitting around saying whatever they want about the players.

I like a guy who.....hey Terry, you threw how many INT's and were benched how many times?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:22 PM 09-27-2019
Tebow was a "gamer" and "winner". Those terms mean Jack shit
[Reply]
Hoover 05:23 PM 09-27-2019
I still kinda like Baker. I think he has game, but he needs structure, and Dorsey didn't give him anything. Single worse thing Dorsey has ever done is hire Freddy Kitchens as the HC.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:27 PM 09-27-2019
Hope the Ravens sack him about 8 times with some fumbles and INT’s thrown in for good measure.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:28 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
A bunch of TV guys sitting around saying whatever they want about the players.

I like a guy who.....hey Terry, you threw how many INT's and were benched how many times?
Toilet
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:28 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Tebow was a "gamer" and "winner". Those terms mean Jack shit
Stop. Comparing Tebow to Baker in terms of QB skills is ridiculous.

Tebow couldn't throw the ball accurately ever.

Tebow couldn't learn to read a defense, ever.

Tebow never had the arm strength or the arm talent that Baker has.

Baker in his first game in the NFL proved he was a far better QB than Tebow was in his last.

Tebow was a nice guy, but as a NFL QB he was a nice fullback.
[Reply]
TEX 05:31 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb mother****er. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
I can see Jeff George acting like that had there been social media in his day.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 43
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up