ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 43
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 04:14 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Ryan Leaf might have been more insecure
Yep first person that came to mind.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:16 PM 09-27-2019
Dude has looked like complete shit this year and I fucking love it.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:18 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
He wanted to play for Texas. They didn't want him.
He then tried to play for TCU. Patterson said no, and has publicly stated that he wanted nothing to do with him or his family.
Walks onto Tech and starts 5 games, I think. Was a turnover machine, gets injured.
Comes back from injury, and then the dude quit on Tech right before their bowl game when he wasn't named the starter.
Got the media to buy into his "Poor little Baker" story and it took off from there.
Attitude hasn't changed since he has arrived in the NFL
Guy consistently trashes anyone and anything who says anything about him. So yes, I agree to is extremely insecure.
Actually played 8 games at TT, had a 64.1 comp % a 12/9 TD/INT.

His three seasons at Oklahoma were outstanding, left the college game...

comp%...68.5
TD/INT..131/30....that is fantastic
passer rating....175.4.....amazing!

The guy is young, he'll mature past a lot of what we are seeing now. I do know if I'm heading to the bad side of the tracks and can grab an NFL QB to have my back....Baker Mayfield.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:18 PM 09-27-2019
Jamarcus Russell didn’t care enough to be insecure
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:18 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
Yep first person that came to mind.
:-)

[Reply]
ModSocks 04:21 PM 09-27-2019
Minshew will end up being what Baker Mayfield was suppose to be.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 04:27 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Actually played 8 games at TT, had a 64.1 comp % a 12/9 TD/INT.

His three seasons at Oklahoma were outstanding, left the college game...

comp%...68.5
TD/INT..131/30....that is fantastic
passer rating....175.4.....amazing!

The guy is young, he'll mature past a lot of what we are seeing now. I do know if I'm heading to the bad side of the tracks and can grab an NFL QB to have my back....Baker Mayfield.
let's just say he wasn't amazing at Tech. In the UT game alone, he lost 4 or 5 fumbles during the game. His nickname became Mayfumble.

BTW, stats don't tell the whole story. He was outplayed by Davis Webb
Webb's stats
Rk Player Cmp Att Pct Yds Y/A AY/A TD Int Rate
1 Davis Webb 226 361 62.6 2718 7.5 7.5 20 9 139.1

Where is Webb today, you might ask?
Practice squad QB for Buffalo.

Mayfield is a d-bag.
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:30 PM 09-27-2019
I’ve always felt pity for the Browns and every year think, I hope they win a few games this year. But after the Hunt situation and the offseason crowning of them, I hate them as much as anyone in AFC. A very accurate FB meme comment I seen this week was, “Baker Mayfield is a sober Johnny Manzel”. Couldn’t be a better comment!
I had OBJ on my fantasy team and just traded him
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:39 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
let's just say he wasn't amazing at Tech. In the UT game alone, he lost 4 or 5 fumbles during the game. His nickname became Mayfumble.

BTW, stats don't tell the whole story. He was outplayed by Davis Webb
Webb's stats
Rk Player Cmp Att Pct Yds Y/A AY/A TD Int Rate
1 Davis Webb 226 361 62.6 2718 7.5 7.5 20 9 139.1

Where is Webb today, you might ask?
Practice squad QB for Buffalo.

Mayfield is a d-bag.
Who uses one/two games as examples of anything in football? Remember Timmy Smith? You look at the body of work.

All the great QB;s have had 3/4/5 INT games, so what?

Mayfield isn't going to play what others want, that...."look, we are going to talk about you so just take it" he's...."bullshit, I don't play that"......love it!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:39 PM 09-27-2019
Shocking that Hootie Cooper Vontell came to the rescue of this douche. Surprised that king wasn't right with him though...
[Reply]
RedRaider56 04:45 PM 09-27-2019
Who uses one/two games as examples of anything in football? Remember Timmy Smith? You look at the body of work.

Mayfield isn't going to play what others want, that...."look, we are going to talk about you so just take it" he's...."bullshit, I don't play that"......love it!

Yes, I remember Timmy Smith. the asthma field is over there!

Good for you and your thoughts on Mayfield! I think he's a major d-bag. To each his own. We can agree to disagree.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:46 PM 09-27-2019

He is playing like ass on the field so he should just :-) off the field.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:46 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Minshew will end up being what Baker Mayfield was suppose to be.
But with a sweet mustache.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:49 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Shocking that Hootie Cooper Vontell came to the rescue of this douche. Surprised that king wasn't right with him though...
Try...Ubeja....ok?

Look at Marcus Mariota, is that cat a stud or what, what a great leader, look at that GRRRRRRRRRRRR attitude of his.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:50 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
He is playing like ass on the field so he should just :-) off the field.
Dude............THREE GAMES.......ok?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 43
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up