ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 43
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:58 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Have you noticed that no other QB in the NFL does this?
Does what?
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:02 PM 09-27-2019
It would be really funny if Daniel Jones ends up having a better career.
[Reply]
Hydrae 04:02 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Here is a guy who walked on at Texas Tech, walked on at Oklahoma, only to win the Heisman. Who does that?

He wins the starters job at Cleveland.

All I'm seeing is a guy I'd love to have in my foxhole , it doesn't take any shit off anyone. Rex Ryan ran his mouth, all Baker did was response. Same with Cowherd. Be cool with him and it will be cool, be an asshole and he'll treat you like one.

What I don't like is young guys who haven't done anything doing TV commercials, that should be for the very elite.
Yes, I am quite sure those marketing people who do that have no clue that it is hurting the message they are trying to get across. :-)
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:03 PM 09-27-2019
Here is a guy who walked on at Texas Tech, walked on at Oklahoma, only to win the Heisman. Who does that?

All I'm seeing is a guy I'd love to have in my foxhole , it doesn't take any shit off anyone. Rex Ryan ran his mouth, all Baker did was response. Same with Cowherd. Be cool with him and it will be cool, be an asshole and he'll treat you like one.

What I don't like is young guys who haven't done anything doing TV commercials, that should be for the very elite.
What about the shit he said of his own teammate Duke Johnson?
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:03 PM 09-27-2019
Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell. Actually I can remember, though not their names, at least a couple dozen QBs that were worse than Baker.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:05 PM 09-27-2019
He takes the bait...EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Undersized and has zero pocket awareness...

I don't feel sorry for him one bit, you reap what you sow. Talked a lot of shit in the summer.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:06 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Yes, I am quite sure those marketing people who do that have no clue that it is hurting the message they are trying to get across. :-)
Don't care, I don't like it.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:07 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell. Actually I can remember, though not their names, at least a couple dozen QBs that were worse than Baker.
I don't remember Russell snapping at every little criticism. He just sucked ass. BADLY.

Leaf was the most insecure QB I've ever seen. He came across like a douchebag. I think Baker's team likes him and I think he's got leadership qualities. So they're entirely different.

That said... I'd be a bit embarrassed if Mahomes got all sandy in his vagina every time that nitwit skip bayless talked some shit.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 04:07 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by e3263518:
What about the shit he said of his own teammate Duke Johnson?
What about it, think about where you work.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:07 PM 09-27-2019
If Ryan Leaf is the answer, what exactly is the question?
[Reply]
MahiMike 04:08 PM 09-27-2019
Millenials. Amirite?
[Reply]
carcosa 04:08 PM 09-27-2019
I'm glad Patrick is such a sweetie!!!
[Reply]
RedRaider56 04:09 PM 09-27-2019

He wanted to play for Texas. They didn't want him.
He then tried to play for TCU. Patterson said no, and has publicly stated that he wanted nothing to do with him or his family.
Walks onto Tech and starts 5 games, I think. Was a turnover machine, gets injured.
Comes back from injury, and then the dude quit on Tech right before their bowl game when he wasn't named the starter.
Got the media to buy into his "Poor little Baker" story and it took off from there.
Attitude hasn't changed since he has arrived in the NFL
Guy consistently trashes anyone and anything who says anything about him. So yes, I agree to is extremely insecure.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:12 PM 09-27-2019
Mahomes got in his head at TT and it replays in his head every day.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:14 PM 09-27-2019
What about it, think about where you work.
My point is that this guy has a nasty habit of putting his foot in his mouth. It's one thing to be vocal, confident and a leader. But when you start talking shit about your own teammates who have no beef with you whatsoever, you end up looking like a prick who can't control his mouth.
The guy is insecure and to quote Rex Ryan: "overrated as hell". I can really see him have a Jay Cutler type of career.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 43
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up