ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 23
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games
BWillie 05:30 PM 08-16-2019
Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games. I will put my money where my mouth is. $50, straight up with anyone who wants the bet. I win, you pay me $50. You win, I pay you $50. Tired of everybody dogging my boy Sammy and mocking him for his weird twitter cult quotes.

Sure, he may end up being in some strange Heavens Gate cult someday, but he can play football. And he seems to give it all he has.

Keep ****ing doubting the S-WAT.

*games that he is suspended do not count against me
*games that Chiefs sit him for rest because they are 16 and ****ing 0 or something do not count against me

He will not get injured, or at least enough to miss more than one regular season game. He seemed to be pretty durable in college, he's just been unlucky. Unlucky I say.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:30 PM 10-13-2019
He hasn’t done shit since he’s been in the league and he’ll never do shit.
[Reply]
scho63 11:28 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
wonder what we could get for him in a trade next year
Another broke dick player that we overpay and under performs. :-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:15 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Another broke dick player that we overpay and under performs. :-)
Thank Veach for that one
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:28 AM 10-14-2019
Who? Samantha? Little Wayne lookin mofo..
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:21 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Cough cough!

I was going to say, "Who were you calling a clown, you no-football-knowledge idiot!", but that would be mean, so I'll refrain.
How does the Chiefs losing by 7 to the Texans validate your stupid “This team sucks” statement?
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:46 AM 10-14-2019
Andy has built a soft candy ass team. Sammy fits in perfectly.
[Reply]
ARROW2 03:51 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Samantha until she gets back on the field.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:56 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Samantha until she gets back on the field.
Hopefully Samantha can rub some vagisil on her foot and play this Thursday.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:59 AM 10-14-2019
Charmin Soft. Be prepared to pay up OP. Your boy wouldn’t fight through a hangnail.
[Reply]
kcpasco 04:51 AM 10-14-2019
If Sammy gave 1 Shit he would play Thursday night. Rub some dirt or vagisil on your foot and help your team dude.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:59 AM 10-14-2019
That game one outburst seems like ten years ago

This jackwad can fuck off after this season
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:21 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
How does the Chiefs losing by 7 to the Texans validate your stupid “This team sucks” statement?
Oh stop, just lick your wounds and move on...

Honestly I deleted yesterday's game because I'm bitter about having wasted a lot of cash getting tickets and parking at the Colts game, but from what I'm reading here on CP and seeing on the news, your assessment that they don't suck right now is held by very few people. They lost back-to-back games "in Arrowhead" where the home field advantage is supposed to really aid the team. And dang, the win against the Ravens was, well, you know... Lucky!

So "sicks" is a versatile term, and I still think this team "sucks" because of their weak (not strong) lines, and how our backup players are "by a mile" exactly that, backups.

Who knows, maybe we can be victorious over the Donks.

Have a great day.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:30 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
He's a player's coach. That's why they love playing under him, he's more worried about them liking him than winning, so it's like Being at Club Med for his players. Hell even the officials love the Andy-lead Chiefs, Andy;s not only taught them to bend over for the ass-screwings, they also spread their cheeks for easy entry, and they certainly doth not protest.

But hey, Andy always takes the blame, claims they'll learn from this, and says they'll fix it.

We're heading to Denver, a supposedly easy win, we'll see if Andy can get them excited to participate in that contest.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:09 AM 10-14-2019
Sounds like he will play Thursday
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:14 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
He's a player's coach. That's why they love playing under him, he's more worried about them liking him than winning, so it's like Being at Club Med for his players. Hell even the officials love the Andy-lead Chiefs, Andy;s not only taught them to bend over for the ass-screwings, they also spread their cheeks for easy entry, and they certainly doth not protest.

But hey, Andy always takes the blame, claims they'll learn from this, and says they'll fix it.

We're heading to Denver, a supposedly easy win, we'll see if Andy can get them excited to participate in that contest.
Don’t forget they also self lubricate and Samantha stays fresh for the opposing team and media by not playing and getting all dirty and sweaty.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 23
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up