ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 23
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games
BWillie 05:30 PM 08-16-2019
Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games. I will put my money where my mouth is. $50, straight up with anyone who wants the bet. I win, you pay me $50. You win, I pay you $50. Tired of everybody dogging my boy Sammy and mocking him for his weird twitter cult quotes.

Sure, he may end up being in some strange Heavens Gate cult someday, but he can play football. And he seems to give it all he has.

Keep ****ing doubting the S-WAT.

*games that he is suspended do not count against me
*games that Chiefs sit him for rest because they are 16 and ****ing 0 or something do not count against me

He will not get injured, or at least enough to miss more than one regular season game. He seemed to be pretty durable in college, he's just been unlucky. Unlucky I say.
[Reply]
kcclone 12:38 PM 10-08-2019
Sammy will miss two more this year, so this debate is a waste of bandwidth
[Reply]
God of Thunder 02:11 PM 10-08-2019
If any one of you useless twats ever played one play in an NFL game - even in a victory formation, you'd be on here running your mouths about how you 'played in an NFL game'.
[Reply]
TLO 02:20 PM 10-08-2019
Do you like Imagine Dragons?
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:38 PM 10-08-2019
What's his spirit say this week?
[Reply]
SupDock 03:22 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Oh no...I'll give him a deal he can't refuse.

Watkins will miss at least three games.

He plays in 14 I pony up the $100.

Thassa a deal you cannae refuse, laddie.
Didn't notice this. I change my stance. BWillies initial post was vague. This is crystal clear that playing in the game at all counts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:27 PM 10-08-2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:34 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
If any one of you useless twats ever played one play in an NFL game - even in a victory formation, you'd be on here running your mouths about how you 'played in an NFL game'.
Why don't you tell us what it's like Mr. V (for victory)?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:59 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It's sad that this team sucks so much that we have to argue over the legal definition of a motherfucker playing two snaps. Only at "Andy's Buffet of Sadness" does this talk happen every year in relation to a supposed super star.

But I guess that's what you get with a players coach instead of a coach that plays to win the game.
We had the coach that “plays to win the game” at one point. I’ll take the players coach over him every time.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:08 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Didn't notice this. I change my stance. BWillies initial post was vague. This is crystal clear that playing in the game at all counts.
Nice find.:-)

But hey, welchers gonna welch.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:39 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I may put up a poll to Chiefsplanet to get their thoughts, because Clay is effectively free rolling me now. I guess I always assume that people are righteous and ethical, I guess that is my error.

In addition to not counting a game Sammy plays in, he's literally taking percents off of games if Sammy isn't in during a given play, even in the Lions game.

Games played is all or nothing. You either played in it, or you didn't.
Are you fucking kidding me? One snap is NOT a fucking game.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:40 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Are you ****ing kidding me? One snap is NOT a ****ing game.
One snap is, technically playing in a game.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:07 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Are you fucking kidding me? One snap is NOT a fucking game.
When money is involved, there is no room for interpretation. It has to be crystal clear, and what was pointed out a few posts ago makes it so.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:11 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Nice find.:-)

But hey, welchers gonna welch.
But we know that Clay was, is and will always be a welcher.

You shouldn't ever EVER bet with a liar.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:18 AM 10-10-2019
Mahomes is out there on a bad ankle, getting beaten up behind a terrible offensive line, yet still giving everything he has while Sammy Watkins barely makes an effort to play through a hamstring issue.
[Reply]
TEX 08:18 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Sammy will miss two more this year, so this debate is a waste of bandwidth
Exactly.
Sammy is a brokedick. Move on and come back in December.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 23
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up