ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm working the overnight shift at Amazon planning routes in Rome and Madrid-AMA
scho63 03:43 AM 08-08-2019
I've kept this part time job in Central Operations for Amazon here in Tempe at ASU Research Park (Go Daddy world HQ next door) as it is the easiest and least stressful job of my life sitting behind a laptop and two computer monitors doing route planning.

They've just increased capacity and locations all across the World and this place is BOOMING. Each week I see another 25-30 new hires taking the tour.

I'm surfing the web 80% of the time, checking work emails for the morning 5% of the time, having free coffee and popcorn 5% of the time and working about 10% of the time.

I'm here from 12:30 am-5:30 am. Once off, I shower and shave here so I'm at my full time SaaS sales job by 6:30-7 am. :-)

FIRE AWAY!
[Reply]
scho63 03:34 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Can you let me know how I can get a job like this in Kansas City? I could just play online poker while I work. Perfect hours.
Originally Posted by loochy:
That's a quick way to get fired.
I only know of one person here who got fired and it had nothing to do with web surfing-she was a lead and she was stealing time. Going out to break for 15 minutes and taking 45, going to her 30 minute lunch and taking an hour after punching back in.

The two things they frown upon the most is using your phone while working and watching Youtube videos.

I think B Willie could get away with it as long as he didn't scream out in anger or excitement after a loss or win. That would tip his hand. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 03:16 AM 11-03-2019
My shift started at 1:30 am and we have 4 extras tonight, including myself.

I'm sitting here on a spare computer surfing the web and may get paid 5 hours for doing nothing.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 03:26 AM 11-03-2019
What's your opinion on Julius Ceasar?
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:23 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
Decent ruler. Shit pizza maker.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:24 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
My shift started at 1:30 am and we have 4 extras tonight, including myself.

I'm sitting here on a spare computer surfing the web and may get paid 5 hours for doing nothing.
Im still waiting to get hired scho. Let me know what I need to do. Dream job.
[Reply]
scho63 07:04 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
Good salad ! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 07:06 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Im still waiting to get hired scho. Let me know what I need to do. Dream job.
If you are not a complete retard, you can get a job here now. They can't fill all the positions and people who have jobs here at Central Operations, don't even show up a few days every month and still don't get fired. It's crazy. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:18 AM 11-03-2019
Not asking your salary but, what does your average SaaS sales person make yearly?
[Reply]
lewdog 07:21 AM 11-03-2019
Any stock options for employees?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Not asking your salary but, what does your average SaaS sales person make yearly?
I'll ask!

How much you makin Scho?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:31 AM 11-03-2019
How many work jerkin of the gherkin?
[Reply]
scho63 11:17 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Any stock options for employees?
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I'll ask!

How much you makin Scho?
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
How many work jerkin of the gherkin?
1. SaaS sales people are at least a LEVEL 4 of 12 at Amazon and make a minimum of $60K to start w commissions and usually get 15 shares = $30K of restricted stock that vests in 2 years.

2. Yes at a certain level, Level 4 of 12

3. I'm working a part time Level 1, entry level and it's $15 an hour plus sick time. It's spending money for things like golf, cigars and whores. I can work as little or as much as the hour cap allows, now at 25 hours a week max.

4. I jerk the gherkin before I punch in so I don't diddle on company time.
[Reply]
scho63 05:02 AM 11-22-2019
I'm handling Berlin now on this Amazon shift.

Anyone want me to send a message to the Krauts and Nazis?
[Reply]
Hydrae 05:41 AM 11-22-2019
I always thought that not having Daylight Savings Time to deal with would be great until I lived in Az years ago. What is your opinion?
[Reply]
scho63 06:32 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I always thought that not having Daylight Savings Time to deal with would be great until I lived in Az years ago. What is your opinion?
I like not having to deal with it. Twice a year just have to remember that the other time zones change is no big deal. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up