ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 324
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator
TLO 04:33 PM 01-24-2019

The #Chiefs are hiring Steve Spagnuolo as their new defensive coordinator, sources say. The former #Giants DC and interim HC/#Rams HC began his NFL coaching career as an #Eagles assistant under Andy Reid. Now rejoins Big Red in KC.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 24, 2019

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:57 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I hate it, I think our defense will give up just about the same number next year but with half as many sacks.
There it is folks.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:57 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Speaks - Nnadi - Jones - Houston

DOD - ??? - Hitchens

Ward - Berry - Watts/Lucas - Fuller
How many top 100 picks do we have? I'd be pretty surprised if what you posted is the line up next year.
[Reply]
Cosmos 04:57 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Wasn't going to happen, Reid wants someone he can hand over the defense too and let run it while he focuses on offense.
Seems apparent.

Brett keeps his job.

Is a DC change going to make these women tackle like real men???
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:58 PM 01-24-2019
meh..whatever. I am not surprised though because of his relationship with Reid and his ability to not have to babysit him.

Not jumping up and down excited about it so I will take a wait and see approach. He has to be better than Sutton
[Reply]
wazu 04:58 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Some of you guys are being fucking idiots with the “But we have to get young and hungry if we want good coaching!”

Remember when our fat fuck coach in his 60s reinvented the wheel for offensive football in the NFL with a unique QB and college spread concepts?

Yeah, it was this fucking year. Hell, he did it with Alex too.

Old doesn’t mean anything. All it means is he’s old. That’s it.
Would you rather have a guy who has proven time and time again that he sucks, or someone who might be good, even great?
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:58 PM 01-24-2019
Prefer Sutton
[Reply]
JakeF 04:58 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Isn't Berry going to need some kind of detachment/reattachment of his Achilles to fix the fucking Haglund's? And won't that sideline him for a good portion of next season?

If so, gonna need another safety too.
Speaking of, why haven't we heard about Berry having surgery yet?
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:58 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
How many top 100 picks do we have? I'd be pretty surprised if what you posted is the line up next year.
Did I fucking say that it was the opening lineup for next year? That's players right now. It's obviously subject to change.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:58 PM 01-24-2019
I heard he prefers taking baths!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:58 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Prefer Sutton
Agreed!
[Reply]
chinaski 04:59 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
JFC. Chicken-fookin-Littles up in here.

Anyone, repeat, A-N-Y-O-N-E is better than Bob Sutton. It was long overdue. Fresh voice, fresh take, new schemes. Justin Houston staring at the back of his locker after the AFC Championship loss said “we ain’t goin anywhere with this mother****er...”

That defense last year was retarded and undisciplined. This is a good thing. Get on board with it, or get run over.
Spagnuolo's players seemed to have a shit ton of respect for the guy, so there is that.

I saw a Mic'd up video of Chris Jones and he complemented Sutton on a play call, and the dude just looked frail and like he didn't want to be there. The players OBVIOUSLY didn't believe in him.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:59 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Would you rather have a guy who has proven time and time again that he sucks, or someone who might be good, even great?
So those two super bowl rings that he has.......are times that he sucked?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:59 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Speaking of, why haven't we heard about Berry having surgery yet?
This is gonna be a fun offseason
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:59 PM 01-24-2019
1000x better than Sutton

[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:59 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Some of you guys are being ****ing idiots with the “But we have to get young and hungry if we want good coaching!”

Remember when our fat **** coach in his 60s reinvented the wheel for offensive football in the NFL with a unique QB and college spread concepts?

Yeah, it was this ****ing year. Hell, he did it with Alex too.

Old doesn’t mean anything. All it means is he’s old. That’s it.
Remember the last time we hired a DC who hadn't achieved anything in a decade?

Gunther Cunningham
[Reply]
Page 6 of 324
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up