ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 324
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator
TLO 04:33 PM 01-24-2019

The #Chiefs are hiring Steve Spagnuolo as their new defensive coordinator, sources say. The former #Giants DC and interim HC/#Rams HC began his NFL coaching career as an #Eagles assistant under Andy Reid. Now rejoins Big Red in KC.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 24, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao,

"We have players that sucked in a 3-4 but would be arguable better in a 4-3 because "Reasons" "
Yea we’re just all full of shit when we say Hitchens, DOD, Kpass, and Speaks are better fits in a 4-3

:-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:56 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Youre literally throwing a fit. You ****ing pussy. Kill yourself and then you wont have to worry anymore. How about we wait and see how it plays out before we go and get a prolapsed anus over it.
How is me pointing our the obviouse to people claiming dumb shit throwing a fit.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:57 AM 01-25-2019
This place is so full of miserable fucking cry babies.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:57 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea we’re just all full of shit when we say Hitchens, DOD, Kpass, and Speaks are better fits in a 4-3

Pretty much considering you haven't seen any of them in a 4-3 minus Hitchens
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:58 AM 01-25-2019
How is me pointing our the obviouse to people claiming dumb shit throwing a fit.
Because youre being a whiny little cunt
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:58 AM 01-25-2019
This place is so full of miserable ****ing cry babies.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:58 AM 01-25-2019
Because youre being a whiny little ****
You're*
[Reply]
staylor26 09:59 AM 01-25-2019
Pretty much considering you haven't seen any of them in a 4-3 minus Hitchens
Ummm are you aware of the fact that they all did on college?

Besides, it’s a matter of projecting based on things like size and skill set. How else do you think teams find guys for their defense?
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:00 AM 01-25-2019
I'd love to know the questions Andy asked of Spags. But I'm sure he gave him time to review the guys on the team and compare to his scheme. I'm guessing they already know which guys fit/don't fit.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:01 AM 01-25-2019
1. I didn’t call Nelson a good CB. I said he doesn’t suck, and regardless of what CP thinks he’s about to get paid. He played on an island all year long when he shouldn’t have and he still had a pretty good completion % and QBR when throwing his way. He was the most targeted corner in the league, so of course he was going to get beat. If I thought Nelson were good, I’d want to re-sign him.

2. I never once called Adam Gase a QB guru. I just said he got a raw deal in Miami while you continue to ignore context like you do every single time. His QB only playing in 50% of the games means absolutely nothing to you because you’re an idiot.

3. What 90% am I ignoring? Do you still think Kris Richard was an option dumbass?
The staylor Sutton/Nelson experience

I usually agree with your takes, but I think you're off on Nelson. He most certainly has the size and speed to play outside. He's faster than Peters and only a couple inches shorter. He's also physical and plays bigger than he is. I think Nelson is the perfect nickel for our scheme.
Damn I remember looking back at Studebakers measurables/stats, but don't remember them being THAT good. Still feel Catapano was a much better prospect than those guys though and in a much better situation with Dorsey/Reid/Sutton overseeing him. We also have yet to see him play with the added size/strength. I think his ceiling is Jarret Johnson.
It's possible, but my thinking is simply this: great defenses lose core guys all the time and keep it together (Seahawks, Ravens, 49ers) and with the depth we have on that side of the ball there's no reason not to believe in the "next man up" philosophy. It will sting a little, but Sutton will scheme around it.
That same awful single high coverage worked extremely well last year and will work again now that we have Sean Smith back and we aren't playing Aaron Rodgers again. Some of you are extremely fucking retarded with your over reactions.
Originally Posted by bricks:
I think John Dorsey has done an excellent job with respect to drafting over the past years.
As a result, our player personnel is getting better starting wise and depth wise.

However, I still don't feel optimistic and hopeful that the Chiefs will win a SuperBowl.

The problem with this team lies within the coaching and quarterback.

Even though Alex Smith is a winner, I never seen him as a guy that could carry a team through controversy. If the Chiefs are losing, forget it. Their chances of coming back to win a football game aren't good. Alex Smith isnt the guy that will be engineering game tying or winning drives. He is the main reason why the Chiefs aren't a come from behind team.

Combine that with the fact the Chiefs have a coach in Andy Reid that doesn't know how to manage a game clock or call sensible plays at the right time when needed be and also Sutton can't make defensive adjustments during games.

It's the same sh*t. Don't forget this folks. Let's keep this reality in perspective and remember these are the reasons the Chiefs won't win a SuperBowl under this regime.

Wow. Coming back from 1-5 to win 11 straight, and you have fans saying stupid shit like this?

Good grief. One of the worst takes I've seen on CP in a while.
And it's kind of irrelevant since Bob Sutton and the defense continue to be the strength of the team.

Sutton might not be JJ, but he's one of the best currently in the NFL. He's better than Chiefs fans give him credit for.
Sutton will be here for the remainder of Reid's tenure unless he dies.
In terms of personnel/health, this should be the best defense we've had under Reid/Sutton.
The above post was in 2017, BTW

"Self-destruct"? :-)

This teams been good defensively in the red zone for pretty much Sutton's entire tenure. Bend but don't break.That's what we do.

Except this year our front 7 looks capable of being really good against the run. Making your post even more irrelevant.
Another 2017 gem

Sutton’s not going anywhere any time soon.
What difference makers are you talking about outside of Peters?

And if you honestly think we’re going to be worse you’re to fixated on what our roster looks like today. It’s ****ing March and the first week of free agency. Relax.
Called his shot on the 2018 D personnel above.

It’s hilarious how the national media continues to talk about our D like it’s as bad as it was the first few weeks of the season.

They have no fucking clue.
That's from November
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:02 AM 01-25-2019
Ummm are you aware of the fact that they all did on college?

Besides, it’s a matter of projecting based on things like size and skill set. How else do you think teams find guys for their defense?
I know that, but we are also assuming that those guys will be players... Which I guess goes back on veach if none of them pan out.

But, hey man Ford developed enough for us to let him go
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:03 AM 01-25-2019
All I'm saying is you have no justification to not be worried other than feelings, which is fine.

But don't come back @ me saying I'm being insane or crazy because I think this has potential to be same or worse next year.
You are being crazy for thinking we will be the same or worst than being the worst. I'm not thrilled. But I'm not worried because my bar is set really low.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:05 AM 01-25-2019
You're*
Oh cool the whiny bitch can put in an apostrophe. What other tricks you got up your sleeve?
[Reply]
stevieray 10:05 AM 01-25-2019
One thing I won't begrudge..is that they didn't waste much time. Within a week is pretty fast for this franchise.

Now get to work.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:06 AM 01-25-2019
I know that, but we are also assuming that those guys will be players... Which I guess goes back on veach if none of them pan out.

But, hey man Ford developed enough for us to let him go
Isnt it hard to read with all those tears in your eyes?
[Reply]
Page 51 of 324
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Up