ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 324
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator
TLO 04:33 PM 01-24-2019

The #Chiefs are hiring Steve Spagnuolo as their new defensive coordinator, sources say. The former #Giants DC and interim HC/#Rams HC began his NFL coaching career as an #Eagles assistant under Andy Reid. Now rejoins Big Red in KC.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 24, 2019

[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:05 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
You are incomprehensibly stupid.
No, you are. Bringing back all the same bums from this shit defense would be stupid. All his sacks did shit when it mattered. He can't play LB in the 4-3. Can't cover and gets shoved around in run defense. He sucks. But hey, lets tag him.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:10 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Britt Reid’s 2019 phrase chart:

“Yes Mr Spagnuolo”

“I’ll handle it right away Mr Spagnuolo”

“Couldn’t agree more Mr Spagnuolo”

“You’re absolutely right Mr. Spagnuolo”
Ya' daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn right.

Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Cut him and let other dumbasses give him pile of money to fuck up.
No, we are going to tag him, trade him, and THEN let some other dumbass give him a pile of money to fuck up.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:30 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No, you are. Bringing back all the same bums from this shit defense would be stupid. All his sacks did shit when it mattered. He can't play LB in the 4-3. Can't cover and gets shoved around in run defense. He sucks. But hey, lets tag him.
So you'd rather let him walk for nothing that trade him for a possible 1st or 2nd round pick?

That's just silly.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:48 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So you'd rather let him walk for nothing that trade him for a possible 1st or 2nd round pick?

That's just silly.
It's the Dayton Moore strategy.......
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:59 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

That's just silly.
Tagged players traded? I can think of 1. Nobdoy is trading for a one trick pony. He's far from a complete player.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:24 PM 01-30-2019
Really interesting quote in an article from The Athletic about players not wanting to play in Buffalo:

““With me, it doesn’t come down to the dollar,” said Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford, a coveted free-agent-to-be. “I’m all about winning and building something, which is why I hope I’m not going anywhere.

“Even if that doesn’t happen, I’m about winning. It’s more than the money.”

A substantial reason Ford wants to stay in Kansas City is all-intergalactic quarterback Patrick Mahomes.”

Ford indicates that he wants to stay for less money even..
[Reply]
New World Order 10:29 PM 01-30-2019
Ford knows he can win a SB then move on to a huge deal somewhere else and ride into the sunset.

He knows a KC SB win is inevitable.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:34 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Really interesting quote in an article from The Athletic about players not wanting to play in Buffalo:

““With me, it doesn’t come down to the dollar,” said Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford, a coveted free-agent-to-be. “I’m all about winning and building something, which is why I hope I’m not going anywhere.

“Even if that doesn’t happen, I’m about winning. It’s more than the money.”

A substantial reason Ford wants to stay in Kansas City is all-intergalactic quarterback Patrick Mahomes.”

Ford indicates that he wants to stay for less money even..
Yeah well, Dee, you see son, that's not up to you. And while we appreciate your sentiment, the fact remains that there are plenty of other, more talented FA's that feel exactly the same as you about being on the winning, ascending team of Mahomey the Mighty. So you're just gonna' have to bide your time whilst we review a few things 'round hea'.

We'll call you.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:36 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Ford knows he can win a SB then move on to a huge deal somewhere else and ride into the sunset.

He knows a KC SB win is inevitable.
He's in for a surprise.
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:39 PM 01-30-2019
Dee Ford is so underappreciated by some fans. Crazy stuff.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:42 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Dee Ford is so underappreciated by some fans. Crazy stuff.
I know man. These fuckin' Chiefs fans, spoiled little bitches, expecting 1st round picks to perform like 1st round picks. Every season. What the fuck are these clowns thinking?
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:55 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I know man. These ****in' Chiefs fans, spoiled little bitches, expecting 1st round picks to perform like 1st round picks. Every season. What the **** are these clowns thinking?
Yeah a lot of fans have no clue what the average mid-low 1st round pick performs like. I see it all the time around here.

I don't know if you are one of them.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:57 PM 01-30-2019
Dee wants to stay in KC and will take less money to get it done?

I don't think our two parties agree on how much "less money" he'd need to take in order to keep him playing in Kansas City next year and possibly beyond.

If he's thinking, "I might not get Justin Houston money, but something approaching that would be fine with me," he's going to get laughed out of the building.

If he's thinking, "Well, I mean, the cap has gone up significantly since he signed this deal, so even something like what Tamba Hali signed in his big extension with KC years ago would be okay," he's still thinking too high.

Cut that shit in half, and then we'll talk, Dee. Something like Allen Bailey money. Let's start there. We're fine if you try to negotiate more, but if you find that offer insulting, we're never gonna find our price point, and you may as well start ordering your foam rubber cheesehead right now.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:59 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Yeah a lot of fans have no clue what the average mid-low 1st round pick performs like. I see it all the time around here.

I don't know if you are one of them.
I like the ones that are perpetually injured, riding the pine. Those are the best! Now THAT'S value!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:03 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dee wants to stay in KC and will take less money to get it done?

If he's thinking, "I might not get Justin Houston money, but something approaching that would be fine with me," he's going to get laughed out of the building.

If he's thinking, "Well, I mean, the cap has gone up significantly since he signed this deal, so even something like what Tamba Hali signed in his big extension with KC years ago would be okay," he's still thinking too high.

I can guarantee you that's EXACTLY what he's thinking; "just cut a couple/three million off that, and we'll all be good. I AM an OLB, right"?

:-)
[Reply]
Page 108 of 324
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Up