ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 211
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****
BigRedChief 03:23 AM 01-10-2019
Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Marco Polo 09:48 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Harper hit that ball so hard that I started laughing at impact.

Mother of !@#$ that ball was smoked.

We didn't have a use for that at all in RF. That meek-ass K that Fowler gave us after the leadoff walk in the 8th was just as good.

Wanna hear something funny? The Cardinals owe Dexter Fowler and Matt Carpenter $33 million.....in 2021

Those two mother****ers are washed up NOW and the Cardinals owe them $33 million in two seasons. That's how ungodly bad Mozeliak is at this - he didn't miss by a season or even 2, he missed by 3 on Carpenter (shot himself squarely in the face there) and FOUR on Fowler. And just go ahead and throw another $15 million to Molina on top of that because you know he's not going to retire and you know that Mozeliak will never have the balls to move on from him.

If this team truly gave any shits at all 2021 could be the year they could finally spin clear of some of the trash Mozeliak has saddled this roster with (sadly, Goldschmidt is not in that group) but alas, they just don't.
That ball just exploded! I will forever be mad at Mo for not signing Scherzer and Harper. Just my opinion, but I think Harper's contract will end up being team friendly by the time it's all said and done. And having a true star on your team really helps with PR.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:46 PM 08-16-2019
TOMMY EDMAN IS STARTING IN RIGHT FUCKING FIELD!!!

Lane Thomas and Randy Arozarena are on this team...finally...and Tommy fucking Edman and his sub .300 OBP is starting in RF and batting 2nd for reasons that defy all goddamn logic.

And the only player in tonights lineup that's hit worth a shit since the All-Star Break - the dude who drove in the only run last night - is batting eighth so that Carpenter and Molina can bat 6 and 7.

Fuck these guys, man. Just fuck this entire franchise. They're stupid, they're lazy, they're greedy. They're just cocksuckers all around.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:50 PM 08-16-2019
TOMMY EDMAN IS STARTING IN RIGHT FUCKING FIELD!!!

Lane Thomas and Randy Arozarena are on this team...finally...and Tommy fucking Edman and his sub .300 OBP is starting in RF and batting 2nd for reasons that defy all goddamn logic.

And the only player in tonights lineup that's hit worth a shit since the All-Star Break - the dude who drove in the only run last night - is batting eighth so that Carpenter and Molina can bat 6 and 7.

Fuck these guys, man. Just fuck this entire franchise. They're stupid, they're lazy, they're greedy. They're just cocksuckers all around.
Yet still tied for first in this retard pillowfight of a division. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:54 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yet still tied for first in this retard pillowfight of a division. :-)
Joe Maddon is crazy like a fucking fox.

Just gonna let us keep hanging around so that dipshit and his band of dipshit sycophants and coffee-getters never get fired.

"Well we were right there in it with 6 games left in the season and if we can get baseline, representative seasons out of Goldy and Carp next season, I think we'll be in a great position to win 90..."

It took a few months, but I'm back to rooting for losses. This entire front office needs to be nuked from orbit. And as much as I think Shildt has helped this club on balance, if this shit is his call, get rid of him as well. I hate this team so goddamn much.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:38 PM 08-16-2019
TOMMY EDMAN IS STARTING IN RIGHT ****ING FIELD!!!

Lane Thomas and Randy Arozarena are on this team...finally...and Tommy ****ing Edman and his sub .300 OBP is starting in RF and batting 2nd for reasons that defy all goddamn logic.

**** these guys, man. Just **** this entire franchise. They're stupid, they're lazy, they're greedy. They're just one who sucks the peniss all around.
Schildt has cleaned up the defense and base running. Bullpen management has also been good. He is not responsible for all the underperforming and overpaid veterans he’s forced to carry in the lineup.

But his lineup card is on him. His best hitter right now is Wong. Who wants to bat lead off. Isn’t that the dogma of a lineup, Get your best hitters more AB’s in the game? 1-3 are dead spots way too often in this lineup. His fascination with Edmond, I just don’t get. It’s too much like a Matheny move for my taste.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:44 PM 08-16-2019
:-) at tonight's lineup after scoring 1 run last night.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:57 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-) at tonight's lineup after scoring 1 run last night.
Well shit what do I know. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 07:58 PM 08-16-2019
CUBS LOSE! Choked another game away with epic bullpen fail in the bottom of the 9th. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:06 PM 08-16-2019
If the Cardinals score 60 against a high school team, how many ABs would Carpenter need to get on base twice? 13? 15?

The entire team has hit tonight and that fucking scrub is 0-4. Unsurprisingly Yadi isnt far behind at 1-5.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:15 PM 08-16-2019
If the Cardinals score 60 against a high school team, how many ABs would Carpenter need to get on base twice? 13? 15?

The entire team has hit tonight and that fucking scrub is 0-4. Unsurprisingly Yadi isnt far behind at 1-5.
Just put him on the 60-day DL with a Khalil Greene designation.

FWIW, Yadi's hit was an infield single, which is more impressive than him going 4-4.
[Reply]
Miles 09:07 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Just put him on the 60-day DL with a Khalil Greene designation.

FWIW, Yadi's hit was an infield single, which is more impressive than him going 4-4.
At least not seeing him we wouldn’t have a constant reminder of giving an extension to a guy his age who was off to a fucking terrible start to the year and already signed through the next.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:02 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Miles:
At least not seeing him we wouldn’t have a constant reminder of giving an extension to a guy his age who was off to a ****ing terrible start to the year and already signed through the next.
its not just the lack of success, it’s the way he looks failing around in the batters box.

He was 2-23 or something like that in the minors. He goes 2-3 and bam, he’s good to go, get him up here now. Now, he’s beginning another 2-23 streak when our offense sucks bad. Give the Cuban or Lance a chance for crissakes.
[Reply]
bdj23 01:19 AM 08-17-2019

The entire team has hit tonight and that ****ing scrub is 0-4. Unsurprisingly Yadi isnt far behind at 1-5.
He'd hit the solo homerun to go up 60-0.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:53 AM 08-17-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
He'd hit the solo homerun to go up 60-0.
Perfect answer.
[Reply]
VAChief 11:54 AM 08-17-2019
As if you need more proof...you want to know how bad Mo really is at his job?

Consider that following the World Series win and using the 2012 roster as the base...if you made ZERO trades or ZERO free agent signings (excluding amateur signings) this is the roster you might have today.

Starters: Flaherty, Lynn, M. Gonzalez, Hudson, Wainright
Relievers: C. Martinez, Helsley, Wacha, Weaver, J. Kelly, R. Sherrif, J. Fernandez

Infield Starters: Wong (2b), DeJong (SS), Carpenter/Freese (3b), Voit/Adams (1b)
Utility: G. Garcia

Outfield: Pham, Mercado, Piscotty, Bader

Payroll of 94,331,000
Actual 2019 Payroll: 147,700,000

Basically coming into this season if Mo was fired, the new GM could have effectively signed both Harper and Machado and probably come out ahead.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 211
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Up