ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 211
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****
BigRedChief 03:23 AM 01-10-2019
Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Miles 07:03 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
mo has lost the right to ever buy FA relievers. He has no clue how to acquire bullpen help. Just stick to developing your own from failed starters looks like the best long term practice. Bullpens turn over every year.
A good start would be not paying top dollar for setup guys coming off their worst year in a while or in the case of Gregerson his entire career.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:06 PM 05-17-2019
The dude is hitting .167 for the season. 3 run home puts the game out of reach in the 2nd inning. Mikolas has been all over the plate, mainly in the middle of the plate. But no one up warming up until it’s 7-0. That was a BS “got to trust my guy” moment. He’s been wild all game. Get someone up and warm before it’s 7-0 FFS.
No, that was a “my starting staff can’t go past 5 innings so I have to save my bullpen” moment.
[Reply]
Miles 07:08 PM 05-17-2019
The dude is hitting .167 for the season. 3 run home puts the game out of reach in the 2nd inning. Mikolas has been all over the plate, mainly in the middle of the plate. But no one up warming up until it’s 7-0. That was a BS “got to trust my guy” moment. He’s been wild all game. Get someone up and warm before it’s 7-0 FFS.
I have these games on here this weekend because they are playing the Rangers. Was about to start watching until I saw that score. Even looked at tickets for Sunday’s game at work earlier and think I’ll pass with the team this cold.

Wasn’t watching but that seemed really early so not the worst to see if he could even things out or at least not have to burn the entire pen.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:17 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
No, that was a “my starting staff can’t go past 5 innings so I have to save my bullpen” moment.
we have pitching help in the minors. You could see Mikolas didn’t have it today. If Gomer or Ponce is up here, you stick them in there before it gets out of hand.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:44 PM 05-17-2019
we have pitching help in the minors. You could see Mikolas didn’t have it today. If Gomer or Ponce is up here, you stick them in there before it gets out of hand.
Gomber is hurt. Regardless of what you have in AAA at some point you need some innings from your rotation.
[Reply]
bdj23 04:50 PM 05-19-2019
Lmao this team sucks.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:53 PM 05-19-2019
Egregious mismanagement blew the game today. These guys are clowns.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:00 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I told the wife that after they scored all those runs in one game they wouldn't do shit the next two.
I'm sure you'll rape us when we visit STL.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:35 PM 05-19-2019
If you guys don't sweep the Royals with Bailey & Keller on the mound...you got serious issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Frazod 05:43 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I'm sure you'll rape us when we visit STL.
Bad pitching doesn't give a fuck whether it's home or away.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:00 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Egregious mismanagement blew the game today. These guys are clowns.
WTF was that? Since when does Hicks throw a 3 inning? 30+ pitches? You had Carlos ready to go? Yet you didn’t bring him in until the games tied with bases loaded? That was Matheny on steroids mismanagement.

We have lost 13/16. Maybe it’s time to try something else instead of just going the same thing and expecting different results.
[Reply]
bdj23 06:08 PM 05-19-2019
We're pretty good at beating Homer Bailey
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:24 AM 05-23-2019
What the heck happened to this team?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:58 AM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
What the heck happened to this team?
Players
Main cause is starting pitching. If Wacha starts another game, thats a criminal offense and he should be booed off the field.

Shit relievers that over stayed way past when they should have been sent down or released.
Lead off hitter hitting .200 for 30% of the season

Manager
Too much Matheny in him. Got to stick with my guy. Trust my guy is going to get it done. I thought he was a stat guy when hired?

Some moves that blew up in his face is not his fault. Walking the backup catcher hitting under .200 to get the ground ball and out of the jam was the right move. Thats on Wacha for throwing a 93mph flat fastball right down the middle that any major leaguerd can put good wood on.

But..... when you have lost 14/18 or something like that, its time to change something up. Yet we still are rolling with the same players, lineup, pitchers. Nothing changes including the results. Thats the Matheny playbook.

Front Office
Mo has made bad signings. He has to be forcing them into the lineup. We have better pitching talent in the minors but they stay down in the minors.
We have a glut of possible nig time talent in the outfield and 3B thats going to be ready in 2 years or less. Yet we are locked into large contract with aging players.There was no need to give Carp an extension. He was signed for another year already. :-)
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:26 AM 05-23-2019
We have a glut of possible nig time talent
:-):-)

:-):-)
[Reply]
Page 57 of 211
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up