ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 240
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:17 PM 11-20-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
The Walrus is doing WORK.

Maybe working on some burnt ends and a slab of ribs after his presser.

His play calling has been static since 2004.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:19 PM 11-20-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bro Sean Smith got benched this year. He was getting beat last year too.
Derrick Johnson was bench once too guess he sucks yeah?
[Reply]
nascher 03:19 PM 11-20-2016
Smith threw the game away even an FG would have been enough there. Defense held TB to many FG..
[Reply]
Chief Northman 03:23 PM 11-20-2016
Originally Posted by nascher:
Smith threw the game away even an FG would have been enough there. Defense held TB to many FG..
I wouldn't say the defense held anyone/anything. On the field far too long and atrocious on 3rd down. Their punter could have pretty much stayed home. Shitty effort all around.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:25 PM 11-20-2016
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Derrick Johnson was bench once too guess he sucks yeah?
Except Sean Smith is tall, big, slow, and at an age where CBs generally become less effective.

Best to let him go a year early than a year too late. Given his liability in the NFL sub abuse program, I'd actually say Reid and Dorsey were right in letting Smith walk.

Problem is, they didn't replace him.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:26 PM 11-20-2016
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I wouldn't say the defense held anyone/anything. On the field far too long and atrocious on 3rd down. Their punter could have pretty much stayed home. Shitty effort all around.
And still, KC would've won had Smith not thrown a shit ball on a shitty call that Reid made.

Keep getting back to that.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 03:29 PM 11-20-2016
I got it.

Andy Reid is an elite level WR with an untied shoe.

He goes out there, does amazing things, but trips on his shoelace at the most inopportune times.

The fans yell at him constantly to tie his fucking shoes. The "experts" talk about how elite he is. He makes some empty statements about doing better. Next week, what do we see? Another goddamn untied shoe.

It would be so easy to hire somebody to tie them, but he's all, "I can do it! Don't touch my fucking shoes!"

Frustrating, easy fix.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:32 PM 11-20-2016
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
I got it.

Andy Reid is an elite level WR with an untied shoe.

He goes out there, does amazing things, but trips on his shoelace at the most inopportune times.

The fans yell at him constantly to tie his ****ing shoes. The "experts" talk about how elite he is. He makes some empty statements about doing better. Next week, what do we see? Another goddamn untied shoe.

It would be so easy to hire somebody to tie them, but he's all, "I can do it! Don't touch my ****ing shoes!"

Frustrating, easy fix.
But he's been the exact same guy for 18 years.

Watch the second half of the Philly/NE Super Bowl...today was basically a rerun.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:33 PM 11-20-2016
His timeout at the end of the first half gave tampa 3pts.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:53 PM 11-20-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
His timeout at the end of the first half gave tampa 3pts.
:-)

Good coaches don't do that; ie, give the opponent points in a close game.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:05 PM 11-20-2016
That pic in the op still cracks me up.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:18 PM 11-20-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
That pic in the op still cracks me up.
It's classic Andy.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:49 PM 11-20-2016
After today I'm more ready than ever to have the chiefs organization shock the NFL world by firing Andy putting Alex down to 3rd string on the roster.

At some point you have to call the TOD.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 04:50 PM 11-20-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
After today I'm more ready than ever to have the chiefs organization shock the NFL world by firing Andy putting Alex down to 3rd string on the roster.

And go back to 2-14? Are you aiming for first place trophy or first overall pick?

Just curious....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:51 PM 11-20-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

Tired of watching an inept coach squander a talented roster and a championship defense, too?
[Reply]
Page 54 of 240
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up