ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 240
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:27 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
^
Picture of a bunch of queers ready to build a statue of Reid for one AFCCG appearance.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:31 AM 10-16-2019
One big circle jerk thread of people bitching about something they can't control or understand so they can feel powerful and important.

Reid is HOF bound and has turned this franchise around and yet you clowns bitch.

Turn us into what exactly....?

A pretty good regular season team that continually underachieves and flops in the playoffs?

Is that what you fucking want?

Do you want to win a fucking Super Bowl?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 10-16-2019
This thread is started by the loser who thinks Todd Haley is a good coach. Should tell you all you need to know.

Andy Reid is a damn good coach. Until Mahomes he has never had the QB needed to win a Super Bowl. Mahomes is still extremely young in age when it comes to NFL QBs and when they win championships. Most of this is just normal CP being dumb cunts.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:44 AM 10-16-2019
One big circle jerk thread of people bitching about something they can't control or understand so they can feel powerful and important.

Reid is HOF bound and has turned this franchise around and yet you clowns bitch.
The turnaround is not in question here, it's Reid's proven track record of post season inability to grab the big brass ring that is currently under fire.

And one more thing; it was Reid's ability to get players to buy-in that was one of his greatest strengths. So when I hear that players are "playing for their position group and not the team"? I then have to ask "what's left for Andy Reid in terms of skills and the ammunition necessary to field a complete team that is guaranteed to compete for a Lombardi year in and year out"?

I'm not in the group that currently advocates replacing Reid at all costs because I DO appreciate his ability to win the games that are necessary in order to play in the post season. That said, if Andy's Chiefs continue to lose games in the regular season that they have no business losing, then Andy's value, skill set, and attributes diminish by a wide margin.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:51 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
This thread is started by the loser who thinks Todd Haley is a good coach. Should tell you all you need to know.
Todd Haley at least had the ability to get the most out of his players - Bowe, DJ, and JC were all mediocre at best until Haley got here and put his boot in their collective asses. He had a shit GM and a shit QB, but that still didn't stop him from getting 15 TDs out of Bowe in 2010. Reid had a season where a WR didn't catch a single TD.

I guarantee Haley would be benching guys left and right with this shitshow of a defense. His benching of DJ is what turned the corner for DJ. We wouldn't revere DJ like we do if it weren't for Haley.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:51 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The turnaround is not in question here, it's Reid's proven track record of post season inability to grab the big brass ring that is currently under fire.

And one more thing; it was Reid's ability to get players to buy-in that was one of his greatest strengths. So when I hear that players are "playing for their position group and not the team"? I then have to ask "what's left for Andy Reid in terms of skills and the ammunition necessary to field a complete team that is guaranteed to compete for a Lombardi year in and year out"?

I'm not in the group that currently advocates replacing Reid at all costs because I DO appreciate his ability to win the games that are necessary in order to play in the post season. That said, if Andy's Chiefs continue to lose games in the regular season that they have no business losing, then Andy's value, skill set, and attributes diminish by a wide margin.
Fantastic post.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:56 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:

Andy Reid is a damn good coach. Until Mahomes he has never had the QB needed to win a Super Bowl. Mahomes is still extremely young in age when it comes to NFL QBs and when they win championships. Most of this is just normal CP being dumb cunts.
Funny, it took Doug Pederson all of 2 years with a back up QB to win a Super Bowl....

But Andy needs 20 years and the "right QB" to win it....:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 12:03 PM 10-16-2019
Andy isn’t a terrible HC. That’s too far.

He’s the Alex Smith of NFL HC’s.

Ah, yes. That’s the perfect analogy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 PM 10-16-2019
No it's not. He's a HOF head coach. Alex is just a dude.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:45 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Funny, it took Doug Pederson all of 2 years with a back up QB to win a Super Bowl....

But Andy needs 20 years and the "right QB" to win it....:-)
More nonsense. You think you could drop Pederson on the Jets or the Dolphins and they would just make the SB in two years? Is he magical or something?

Or did he benefit from a lot of luck, in the form of Wentz having an MVP start to the season and then when he went down (which would've ended 99% of any team's chances in the post-season), they insert Foles (long time journeyman QB no one thought much of as a starter) and Foles has the hot streak of hot streaks.

Does that sound like a winning formula for consistent success to anyone?

By your reasoning, we should go get Gary Kubiak. We'll just ignore how he got his SB, and go with the idea that he's filled with magical beans or whatever.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:16 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
More nonsense. You think you could drop Pederson on the Jets or the Dolphins and they would just make the SB in two years? Is he magical or something?

Or did he benefit from a lot of luck, in the form of Wentz having an MVP start to the season and then when he went down (which would've ended 99% of any team's chances in the post-season), they insert Foles (long time journeyman QB no one thought much of as a starter) and Foles has the hot streak of hot streaks.

Does that sound like a winning formula for consistent success to anyone?

By your reasoning, we should go get Gary Kubiak. We'll just ignore how he got his SB, and go with the idea that he's filled with magical beans or whatever.
Oh I forgot, Andy Reid has only coached scrub teams through out his career...when has he ever coached the Dolphins or Jets?

You act like he hasn't had great teams...he has and still hasn't got the job done.

I'm sure he'll figure it out one of these years though :-)...we'll just waste away Pat's early/prime years in the meantime...
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:06 PM 10-16-2019
I've been on the don't like Andy Reid bandwagon since he came here. I'm going to soften my tone a bit, there's lots of reasons (excuses) as to why he (and a whole lot of other coaches) hasn't won the big game. It's tough to do (unless you are the Patriots). I also think that I've been expecting way too much out of Mahomes. Yeah, he was unbelievable last year and did things we have never seen. They aren't machines, they are real people, with real injuries and they are putting themselves on the line for our entertainment (and a sizeable amount of money).

I'm going to just hope for no serious injuries and put football in it's place. Very low on the importance scale.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:15 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Oh I forgot, Andy Reid has only coached scrub teams through out his career...when has he ever coached the Dolphins or Jets?

You act like he hasn't had great teams...he has and still hasn't got the job done.

I'm sure he'll figure it out one of these years though :-)...we'll just waste away Pat's early/prime years in the meantime...
He's a good HC. He hasnt won the SB but you cant judge everything on that. There are plenty of bad HCs who have won the SB. You have to look at the overall picture when considering if someone is a good HC not judge it just based on if they have won a SB or not.

Now i wouldn't call him one of the greatest HCs of all-time but as far as if he is a good HC he absolutely is. His resume speaks for itself.

We are lucky to have him here. He turned this frachise around.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:46 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I've been on the don't like Andy Reid bandwagon since he came here. I'm going to soften my tone a bit, there's lots of reasons (excuses) as to why he (and a whole lot of other coaches) hasn't won the big game. It's tough to do (unless you are the Patriots). I also think that I've been expecting way too much out of Mahomes. Yeah, he was unbelievable last year and did things we have never seen. They aren't machines, they are real people, with real injuries and they are putting themselves on the line for our entertainment (and a sizeable amount of money).

I'm going to just hope for no serious injuries and put football in it's place. Very low on the importance scale.
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
He's a good HC. He hasnt won the SB but you cant judge everything on that. There are plenty of bad HCs who have won the SB. You have to look at the overall picture when considering if someone is a good HC not judge it just based on if they have won a SB or not.

Now i wouldn't call him one of the greatest HCs of all-time but as far as if he is a good HC he absolutely is. His resume speaks for itself.

We are lucky to have him here. He turned this frachise around.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:51 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
:-) :-)
Glad I could amuse you. I'm just done getting upset over a football game and what people who make millions of dollars to 'entertain' us do. The only real power I have is with my money; I voted against the stadium improvements and I don't buy NFL products. I think the Bud Light commercials are funny however I won't drink that piss water.

I have no faith that Reid will 'fix it' or 'make it better'. Times yours...
[Reply]
Page 144 of 240
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194 > Last »
Up