ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 240
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:55 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
It seems like the Reid worshippers haven't learned from his record in Philly!!..those fans had MORE success with him than we have had here!!..yet they got to a point where they knew they couldn't win with him. What happened after? Oh yes THEY WON A FRIKKING SUPERBOWL!!..folks need to quit the bogus "he's the best thing ever to happen to KC" BS and get with reality. He has the best player in the league right now...either win a damn championship In the next 18 months or get the hell out, it's that simple to me.
ANDY REID LEFT PHILADELPHIA IN 2012 AND THEY WON A FRIKKING SUPER BOWL IN 2018!!! I DON'T THINK IT COULD BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS THAT THE PROBLEM WAS JUST ANDY REID AND IT TOOK 6 SEASONS TO GET PAST HIM!! / moronic logic
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:00 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Reid is a helluva coach, guys.

Hes not Belichick and never will be but he can absolutely win a SB with the right talent.
The sad part is that BB isn't hard to replicate. Perhaps them stumbling on TB was fortunate, but the rest of what makes BB "BB" can be repeated. From not giving a shit about your players to spending endless hours finding the loopholes in the rules (and working toward those loopholes), to plain cheating, none of that is special, it's an attitude.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:04 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
ANDY REID LEFT PHILADELPHIA IN 2012 AND THEY WON A FRIKKING SUPER BOWL IN 2018!!! I DON'T THINK IT COULD BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS THAT THE PROBLEM WAS JUST ANDY REID AND IT TOOK 6 SEASONS TO GET PAST HIM!! / moronic logic
HE WAS HEAD COACH FOR FOURTEEN YEARS AND LOST 99% OF THE BIG GAMES HE HAD JUST LIKE HE DOES WITH US. THEY MADE A FEW MISTAKES WHEN THEY REPLACED HIM YES, BUT WHEN THEY EVENTUALLY FOUND THE RIGHT GUY THEY WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!..THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS. SOME GUYS ARE JUST PERENNIAL LOSERS WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS AND SADLY ANDY FALLS INTO THAT CATEGORY RIGHT NOW. I WANT HIM TO PROVE ME WRONG OVER THE NEXT 18 MONTHS...THAT'S JUST MY VIEW.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:06 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
See, Baby Lee, this guy and his pals; that's who I was responding to, not you.
And your "response" was a load of angry hot air that had no substance to it imo :-) .
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:13 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Literally the only good thing in the last 20 years in this franchise is Andy Reid.

And you morons want him gone.

You brain dead monkey fucks.
Who the fuck wants him gone? "We" just want him to understand his limitations and quit thinking he doesn't need to fix the team by addressing those limitations.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 08:13 PM 10-09-2019
To people strongly supporting Reid how many more years does he get to take this team to the SB? If you are afraid of his unknown replacement you are essentially vouching for him to be here as long as he wants to be without delivering the ultimate prize. So put a timeline to your patience.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:14 PM 10-09-2019
And your "response" was a load of angry hot air that had no substance to it imo :-) .
Almost got me again. Then I noted the smiley face. :-)
[Reply]
gold_and_red 08:16 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Who the **** wants him gone? "We" just want him to understand his limitations and quit thinking he doesn't need to fix the team by addressing those limitations.
The problem is there is a boatload of game evidence from Philadelphia and KC that those deficiencies won’t likely be corrected. That is why there is a backlash after every game that we lose in too familiar a fashion.
[Reply]
ModSocks 08:20 PM 10-09-2019
It seems like the Reid worshippers haven't learned from his record in Philly!!..those fans had MORE success with him than we have had here!!..yet they got to a point where they knew they couldn't win with him. What happened after? Oh yes THEY WON A FRIKKING SUPERBOWL!!..folks need to quit the bogus "he's the best thing ever to happen to KC" BS and get with reality. He has the best player in the league right now...either win a damn championship In the next 18 months or get the hell out, it's that simple to me.
:-) No.

What ACTUALLY happened was that life after Reid in Philly was as goddamn train wreck. After realizing their mistake, they fired Chip Kelly and went for someone in the Reid coaching tree again, wanting some of that Magic Reid Football Love back in their lives.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:21 PM 10-09-2019
Almost got me again. Then I noted the smiley face. :-)
Point still stands bro :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:28 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-) No.

What ACTUALLY happened was that life after Reid in Philly was as goddamn train wreck. After realizing their mistake, they fired Chip Kelly and went for someone in the Reid coaching tree again, wanting some of that Magic Reid Football Love back in their lives.
And that's what makes it even worse though!!..Coaches who coached UNDER Reid like Pederson and Harbaugh, have achieved what he hasn't!!.....and you think that makes him look good? :-)

Like I said...no more excuses. HE HAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE right now...so go out there and win a chip over the next 18 months or get out!!..why is that such a bad thing to say? He will have had eight years in KC and four years with Mahomes!!..time to draw a line in the sand.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:40 PM 10-09-2019
And that's what makes it even worse though!!..Coaches who coached UNDER Reid like Pederson and Harbaugh, have achieved what he hasn't!!.....and you think that makes him look good? :-)

Like I said...no more excuses. HE HAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE right now...so go out there and win a chip over the next 18 months or get out!!..why is that such a bad thing to say? He will have had eight years in KC and four years with Mahomes!!..time to draw a line in the sand.
Your math is effed, buddy. 18 months from now would be about 3 years with Mahomes, not four. Unless for some dumb reason you want to include Pat's first year when he didn't actually play.

On a different note, SO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IS SH*TCAN ANDY NEXT YEAR, THEN FIND A CHIP KELLY CLONE TO POSSIBLY RUIN MAHOMES, AND DEFINITELY MAKE US THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE LEAGUE, AND THEN ROLL THE DICE YET AGAIN AND MIRACULOUSLY FIND A SB-WINNING COACH?

HEY, THIS CAPITALIZING EVERYTHING IS GREAT. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? BUELLER? IS THIS THING ON?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:46 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
The problem is there is a boatload of game evidence from Philadelphia and KC that those deficiencies won’t likely be corrected. That is why there is a backlash after every game that we lose in too familiar a fashion.
We'll find out Sunday...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:50 PM 10-09-2019
Your math is effed, buddy. 18 months from now would be about 3 years with Mahomes, not four. Unless for some dumb reason you want to include Pat's first year when he didn't actually play.

On a different note, SO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IS SH*TCAN ANDY NEXT YEAR, THEN FIND A CHIP KELLY CLONE TO POSSIBLY RUIN MAHOMES, AND DEFINITELY MAKE US THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE LEAGUE, AND THEN ROLL THE DICE YET AGAIN AND MIRACULOUSLY FIND A SB-WINNING COACH?

HEY, THIS CAPITALIZING EVERYTHING IS GREAT. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? BUELLER? IS THIS THING ON?
Er yes IT WOULD BE FOUR YEARS as it was Andy's decision to not play him the first year, no-one else. And LOL what a WEAK response!!..are your lips that attached to Andy's behind that you can't even imagine life without him In KC? Do you honestly think that quality coaches wouldn't be falling over themselves to come and coach Pat? SMH.

Like I said Riley and McCdaniels are among two coaches I would consider along with Kris Richard. I'm not prepared to witness thirteen frikken years of choking games away before figuring out that Andy can't win a ring!!..either get it done this year or the next with the best player in the league, or get out...that's MY opinion. Take it or leave it it's not gonna change.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:16 PM 10-09-2019
Er yes IT WOULD BE FOUR YEARS as it was Andy's decision to not play him the first year, no-one else. And LOL what a WEAK response!!..are your lips that attached to Andy's behind that you can't even imagine life without him In KC? Do you honestly think that quality coaches wouldn't be falling over themselves to come and coach Pat? SMH.

Like I said Riley and McCdaniels are among two coaches I would consider along with Kris Richard. I'm not prepared to witness thirteen frikken years of choking games away before figuring out that Andy can't win a ring!!..either get it done this year or the next with the best player in the league, or get out...that's MY opinion. Take it or leave it it's not gonna change.
It doesn't matter that who decided to keep Pat on the sidelines. The fact is that he didn't play his first year. And we have no idea how that would've worked out if he did play. Anything else is pure speculation.

And your choices are Lincoln Riley, McDaniels and MAYBE Kris Richard.

Lincoln Riley has never coached at the NFL level. He could make it work, but there's no evidence to say that it would. He could in fact be the next Chip Kelly. In fact, if history tells us anything, it's that first year HC's that came from the college ranks have a bit of a learning curve to climb before becoming comfortable in the NFL. So how many seasons should we expect to give him to make that transition? Yeah, no thanks.

Dipstick McDaniels. Didn't he already have a stint as HC? Help me out here, how exactly did that work out? How many Super Bowls did he win as head coach in the NFL again? Oh yeah, none. Never mind that he's a waffling headcase. And haven't we, the Chiefs fanbase, already had a taste of the Bill Belichick coaching tree? And wasn't that just the cat's meow? NEXT.

Kris Richard. He was the secondary coach for the Seahawks, right? And now he's the DC for the Cowboys? No, he's not. He's the secondary coach for the Cowboys. A secondary that has one INT and maybe 15-16 passes defensed? But he was hired in 2018, right? How'd that first year go? Oh yeah, the 'Boys got spanked by the Rams, 33 to 20 or something. Yeah, I think I'm not impressed yet. Especially as that secondary helped drop two straight games.

Yeah, I think I like our chances over the next two or three years with Andy rather than take my chances with one of those guys.

If we don't have a trophy by then, I might consider revisiting this currently goofy idea.

Right back at ya, buddy.
[Reply]
Page 139 of 240
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Up