ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 240
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
O.city 03:23 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
On the Peters INT, everyone was deep/sideline.

No intermediate routes in the middle that were WIDE OPEN.

Full.
Reidtard.
The defenders were deep because that's where the Chiefs wr's were. If there was one in the middle, it wouldn't have been as open.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:24 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You are arguing that Andy Reid does not have a serious problem with clock management?
I'm arguing that while he may have in the past, he doesn't now. Didn't on Monday.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:26 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Are people similarly shitting on mcvay’s clock management?
I don’t watch Rams games very often, but holy hell was he god awful the other night.

That decision of his at the end was as bad as anything Andy has ever done.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:27 PM 11-21-2018
Man, that was an absolute shitshow at the end there for them. McVay, alone, gave the Chiefs life. I don’t know what the fuck he was thinking. Reminded me of Phyllis against the Donks
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:27 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
What the hell are you talking about? Rebel against playcalling? For the Qb? Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
If Reid dials up a bad play, check out of it or freelance when the play gets shut down. Harder to do with situational playcalling because that's more defying the head coach. I'd just hope that Reid will eventually trust mahomes to change his approach or to check out of something that doesn't smell right.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:27 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Nothing more needs to be said really.

Toss this argument in the fire along with the "Mahomes needs better footwork" argument.
:-)
[Reply]
JakeF 03:30 PM 11-21-2018
Have a glance a Reid’s coaching tree and kindly shut the **** up.
What does that have to do with Reid have clock management problems etc?

:-)Crybabies have their feelings hurt because people are saying that Reid isn't perfect.:-)
[Reply]
JakeF 03:33 PM 11-21-2018
McVay isn't our coach. If he were we would be arguing about him instead.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:18 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
McVay isn't our coach. If he were we would be arguing about him instead.
Just to be clear; you think Mcvay is a terrible head coach.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:20 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
What does that have to do with Reid have clock management problems etc?

:-)Crybabies have their feelings hurt because people are saying that Reid isn't perfect.:-)
Your dumb ass argued he should only be a coordinator. His success at producing other successful HCs suggests otherwise.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:35 PM 11-21-2018
He's clearly an excellent head coach. He's not perfect, but his strengths are off the charts and his weaknesses manageable. He wins a SB or 2 with Mahomes and he's a first ballot hall of famer.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:50 PM 11-21-2018
I'm arguing that while he may have in the past, he doesn't now.Didn't on Monday.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:29 PM 11-21-2018
I'm arguing that while he may have in the past, he doesn't now. Didn't on Monday.
You didn't watch the game then?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:34 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
When you're behind, you can't really worry about that though. He's playing for a TD to win.
Okay, but as HC it's Reid's job to know all the angles.

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It's not just 2 minute drills. Its the way this team too often turns into garbage when we get a lead. I keep hoping mahomes will reach a point where he can check out of bad situational playcalls or freelance out of it. I don't think that's happened yet. Throwing short passes up the middle in the last minute was vintage Reid wtf playcalling.
There was recently documented a minor example of this very situation. Don't even sweat it; it's coming.

Originally Posted by staylor26:
RunKC is a buttfucking moron trying desperately to put this loss on Andy.
Or, maybe he's looking at the loss from all of the available angles?

Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bill Belichick handled it properly a month earlier.

JFC are you one fantastic homer.

You’re acting like this is some new fault of Andy’s. This shit has been going on for 20 years.

It’s like your dumbass forgot all the Eagles fans warning us about this shit or Andy constantly being made fun of for it before he got here.

Did you also forget the Indy collapse in January 2014? That was the single worst managed game in NFL history :-)
There's been a lot of forgetting going on lately with the arrival of #15, some good, some very very bad. Critical thinking and analytics fall especially out of favor when the Chiefs are winning much less fielding the greatest generational talent at QB in the last 20 years.
I don't blame people for wanting to forget, but the continued evaluation of this team and franchise, warts and all, is paramount to maintaining a portion of fan base with an IQ higher than that of Jell-o, which enjoys actual football discussion beyond the parameters of "Muh Chiefs"!
FWIW, I don't believe you have an agenda to put the loss on Reid so much as you are pointing out something that has been a career-long thorn in the side of Reid's teams.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:07 AM 11-22-2018
I haven't read anything before this page, but I'm going to assume people are bitching that we "left too much time on the clock"? The only time you try to slow that down is if a FG wins the game for you.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 240
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up