ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Jalen Ramsey to the Rams
Dante84 05:43 PM 10-15-2019

It’s happening: Former Jaguars’ CB Jalen Ramsey is being traded to the LA Rams for two first-round picks in 2020 and 2021, and a fourth-round pick in 2021, source tells ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 08:38 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I like what the Rams are doing, just because it makes the league more interesting.

I like the novel approach of thinking high priced known commodities are better than low priced end of the first round draft picks.

Short term, it seems like a good trade-off. Long term (even 2-3 years down the line) seems like a cap nightmare and a bigger age issue in 4-5 years.
Unless they think all of this new money is going to expand the cap greatly.

If they're right and the new gambling money and new CBA cause the cap to increase something like 50-75 million dollars which could very well happen, they'll look brilliant as they will have acquired a young all pro with more than enough money.
[Reply]
O.city 08:39 AM 10-21-2019

8.21 MMQB!

Lamar to Harbaugh: "We need to score. We can’t kick no FG right now." Inside the @Ravens' dice roll and their faith in @Lj_era8. PLUS ...

�� @jalenramsey on the Jags.
�� Ramsey nuggets (KC didn't get a call!)
�� Reich on the Colts.
�� MORE.https://t.co/v7ecDeMMED

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) October 21, 2019

from the article.

• One team I know would have like to have been in the mix that didn’t get a call from the Jaguars at the wire: the Chiefs. I’m told that Kansas City was very interested in Ramsey, but the Jaguars had no desire to send him there (both because it’s an AFC team, and their picks are likely to be very low). I also have heard that KC was right at the top of Ramsey’s list of preferred destinations. Ramsey gave Jacksonville five teams that he wanted to be traded to: the Rams, Chiefs, Ravens, Eagles and Raiders.
[Reply]
-King- 09:16 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:

from the article.

• One team I know would have like to have been in the mix that didn’t get a call from the Jaguars at the wire: the Chiefs. I’m told that Kansas City was very interested in Ramsey, but the Jaguars had no desire to send him there (both because it’s an AFC team, and their picks are likely to be very low). I also have heard that KC was right at the top of Ramsey’s list of preferred destinations. Ramsey gave Jacksonville five teams that he wanted to be traded to: the Rams, Chiefs, Ravens, Eagles and Raiders.

Hm...sucks we didn't even get a call but unless Veach is truly stupid, no way we should have matched or even gave up more than the Rams did for him.
[Reply]
O.city 09:18 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Hm...sucks we didn't even get a call but unless Veach is truly stupid, no way we should have matched or even gave up more than the Rams did for him.
I wouldn't have liked it either.

But stars matter in the NFL.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up