ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 92
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Best22 10:54 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Figster/Bills fan:
Its very doubtful Andy Reid wants his QB taking any hits If its Mahomes which takes them both out of what they are normally going to play call IMO. More conservative perhaps. Run heavy, because we failed to stop you the 1st time around.

On a side note: Huge fan of Sammy's
Your going to get the Chiefs whole playbook thrown at you. Andy doesn’t coach scared
[Reply]
joethomas 10:56 PM 01-19-2021
There's no simple way to beat the Chiefs. To stop them on offense you have to stop 3 of the best offensive players in the NFL. Since aren't likely to do that, you have to trade scores with the Chiefs' offense by doing it against a pretty good secondary and a couple of pretty good pass rushers. It's hard to do those things for 60 minutes.

It's no disrespect to the Bills, it's just a really difficult task that you need top notch personnel to execute or you need some kind of C game from the Chiefs, without them making a run at the end as they always do.

When the Chiefs are focused, and considering the current competition in the NFL, they are almost impossible to beat. There are periods of a few years at times, like Dallas in the 90s, where there is a team that is head and shoulders above the others for a short time. The league will catch up and they will drop games here and there, but at this moment in time who can consistently do what needs to be done to beat KC's A-game? Maybe Green Bay?

It's not like KC can't lose but man, just you really need everything to go your way.
[Reply]
bobbything 11:09 PM 01-19-2021
I have been lurking around the two Bills forums and I’ll say this, they’re more confident than any fans I have come across in a while. Not that they have any reason to roll over and die or anything but you’d think they were the defending SB champions and they beat us earlier this year.

I don’t know what to make of the game, honestly, but if we have Mahomes ready to go, I give us the edge every single time. The only thing that would surprise me would be getting blown out—because that just doesn’t ever happen.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 11:10 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Best22:
Your going to get the Chiefs whole playbook thrown at you. Andy doesn’t coach scared
It has nothing to do with scared and everything to do with protecting your MVP going into the future.

You get that right? He's banged up, neck concussed
[Reply]
bobbything 11:13 PM 01-19-2021
It has nothing to do with scared and everything to do with protecting your MVP going into the future.

Everyone is banged up. It’s the playoffs. BTW, what is a neck concussion?
[Reply]
Best22 11:16 PM 01-19-2021

He was banged up last year too

Nothing is changing.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 11:16 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by bobbything:
Everyone is banged up. It’s the playoffs. BTW, what is a neck concussion?
Allot like a head concussion for starters.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:19 PM 01-19-2021
He missed 2 games last year with a dislocated knee then proceeded to throw for 446 yds and 4 touchdowns in his first game back.

There isn't going to be a conservative playbook.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:21 PM 01-19-2021

If he's concussed and at risk for further injury, the NFL won't let him play.

If he plays, he's been cleared and the Bills are going to see the entire playbook, including plays that are being designed as we speak.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 11:24 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Best22:
He was banged up last year too

Nothing is changing.
I understand

What the fan base thinks and what Andy Reid thinks when Mahomes long term healths at risk could be two different things.

As I posted earlier, I'm expecting a heavy dose of the run game. Why? Aside from Mahomes health Buffalo struggles stopping the run. Andy Reids a smart coach. Throwing the football is throwing into the teeth of Buffalo's D.
[Reply]
bobbything 11:26 PM 01-19-2021
Allot like a head concussion for starters.

[Reply]
Best22 11:27 PM 01-19-2021
I understand

What the fan base thinks and what Andy Reid thinks when Mahomes long term healths at risk could be two different things.

As I posted earlier, I'm expecting a heavy dose of the run game. Why? Aside from Mahomes health Buffalo struggles stopping the run. Andy Reids a smart coach. Throwing the football is throwing into the teeth of Buffalo's D.
Passing is the strength of the Chiefs. #1 passing offense vs. #13 passing defense. Old Rivers put up 300 on that defense

It will be a tough game but the Chiefs have waited all year for these moments
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:27 PM 01-19-2021
I understand

Again, if he plays, it's because he's healthy and there's no risk. Andy Reid isn't going to hold anything back with the Super Bowl on the line.

And as far as the "teeth" of that defense, it doesn't really matter. The Chiefs passed the ball just fine against pretty much everybody, including a couple of teams with top 5 pass defenses.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 11:32 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Again, if he plays, it's because he's healthy and there's no risk. Andy Reid isn't going to hold anything back with the Super Bowl on the line.

And as far as the "teeth" of that defense, it doesn't really matter. The Chiefs passed the ball just fine against pretty much everybody, including a couple of teams with top 5 pass defenses.
Kelce's a beast, no doubt about it.

I can't speak for the Bills coaching staff,

Stop Kelce you stop K C in my humble opinion.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 11:33 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by bobbything:
I tried to give you rep for this ( good )
[Reply]
Page 27 of 92
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up