ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>4-2
TLO 02:57 PM 10-13-2019
All this doom and gloom can't be healthy.

Positives:

We're 4-2 (A real possibility of being 5-2 after Thursday night) Even if we lose to the Broncos, we're still going to be in first place in the division.

The AFC is wide open. The Patriots MIGHT be the cream of the crop in the AFC, but who the hell knows since they've played a bunch of garbage teams up to this point. Every single AFC team has major flaws (yes, us included).

At some point, we're going to get healthy. Will this solve all our issues? No. But I feel confident in saying we can compete with anyone if we're healthy.

Things do look dark right now, but I'm choosing to stay positive.

Let's go out and beat Denver.
[Reply]
eDave 04:38 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
If I was satisfied with what I thought about what you were thinking, I wouldn't be asking.
PAY ATTENTION THEN.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:07 PM 10-13-2019
If Mahomes was healthy we win the last two games despite the poor defense and injuries.

Very frustrating game. Need to grab a win in Denver on a short week then get people healthy at the bye.

Playoffs you want to go in hot. Healthy Mahomes and a few more guys back and we will win most games.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:11 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If Mahomes and Fisher was healthy we win the last two games despite the poor defense and injuries.

Very frustrating game. Need to grab a win in Denver on a short week then get people healthy at the bye.

Playoffs you want to go in hot. Healthy Mahomes and a few more guys back and we will win most games.
Fixed.
[Reply]
ping2000 05:40 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We’ve been figured out

Our coaches and front office watched the same film and gave us no solutions to fix it. Nice job fuckwads.
[Reply]
ping2000 05:44 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I think we're gonna be fine.
Uh-huh
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 05:55 PM 10-13-2019
Don't even waste your time. The bitches that hang around here make me sick. 1st in our division and they act like we're the fuckin Dolphins. You douchetards make me sick
[Reply]
eDave 05:57 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Don't even waste your time. The bitches that hang around here make me sick. 1st in our division and they act like we're the fuckin Dolphins. You douchetards make me sick
Situational awareness.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:00 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Our coaches and front office watched the same film and gave us no solutions to fix it. Nice job fuckwads.
This isn't true. We're beating that gameplan, because we beat it last year, too. We're just doing it inconsistently. Injuries are making it hard.

This team is fine. Reid just needs to stop making dumbfuck decisions, and Mahomes needs to temper his deep ball boner.

We'll end up 10-6 or 11-5 because of what is a truly awful defense, and then we just have to hope for Mahomes Magic in the postseason.

It is what it is. At the end of the day, I'm sure it will be an enjoyable season despite all these whiny cunts on here acting like the franchise needs to be folded.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:08 PM 10-13-2019
10-6 and hoping for magic is now defined as 'an enjoyable season.'

:-) :-)
[Reply]
bdj23 06:08 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Don't even waste your time. The bitches that hang around here make me sick. 1st in our division and they act like we're the ****in Dolphins. You douchetards make me sick
A 50 year superbowl drought will do that to you.
[Reply]
eDave 06:09 PM 10-13-2019
I remember when Hammock was not a fan. We ALL remember.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:16 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
10-6 and hoping for magic is now defined as 'an enjoyable season.'

:-) :-)
tell it to the 2011 packers
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:18 PM 10-13-2019
I've seen this team before.

The year was 2003.
Nobody punts the day it matters.

This defense is fucking putrid and slags makes no adjustments. He's a piece of shit.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:23 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So you're certain it's Aaron Rodger's fortune-to-talent ratio you want as our fondest aspiration?
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:29 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Looks like what Ram and Cowboy fans will be aspiring to. Chiefs will get back on track next week in the division. They own those clowns.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up