ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 153
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:20 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I just meant the character showing up could be a dark side character, not that someone we know had turned dark side.
If it’s Luke, the internet will collapse for a day.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:54 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
They are making too much money merchandizing baby Yoda to kill him off.
Dude, it's basically a sci-fi soap opera. Just bring him back the following season. "It was a clone!" Or "we found the technology to bring him back!" Or the best yet, "he used the force to make it look like he was dead, but he saved himself through some spell!"
[Reply]
notorious 04:24 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Fair point. As was I. Although anybody that has a razor crest toy has a hell of a collectors item now :-)

That being said, I'm guessing Grogu has pretty heavy plot armor.
This is no kidding: I was going to get a Lego Razor Crest for my son. $129 bucks, which I calculated as being overpriced per brick. I balked, and since that fucker got blown up in the last episode the price is $450+ on Amazon.

Hope it gets reasonable again.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:26 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
This is no kidding: I was going to get a Lego Razor Crest for my son. $129 bucks, which I calculated as being overpriced per brick. I balked, and since that fucker got blown up in the last episode the price is $450+ on Amazon.

Oh holy shitballs.
[Reply]
notorious 04:27 PM 12-16-2020
Ebay has them for 200-250.

/shaking head
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 05:04 PM 12-16-2020

LOL you've got to be kidding me, do people really think they're going to stop making the lego sets because the ship blew up on TV?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:12 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Dude, it's basically a sci-fi soap opera. Just bring him back the following season. "It was a clone!" Or "we found the technology to bring him back!" Or the best yet, "he used the force to make it look like he was dead, but he saved himself through some spell!"
This is an awful idea. Good grief.

If Disney killed off Grogu, there would be tens of millions of subscribers dumping Disney+ over this weekend, which would be absolutely ridiculous considering that The Mandalorian is highest rated streaming programming since its debut in November and Disney is pushing for more than 200 million subscribers by 2024.

It would be awful in terms of story arc as well.
[Reply]
notorious 05:28 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
LOL you've got to be kidding me, do people really think they're going to stop making the lego sets because the ship blew up on TV?
It's Lego, and it's Star Wars.

It creates pure insanity.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:11 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
If it’s Luke, the internet will collapse for a day.
He’s been in every movie on the down low. Have a new Jedi come for him. Last scene, pulls off the disguise and its Luke.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:14 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
This is an awful idea. Good grief.

If Disney killed off Grogu, there would be tens of millions of subscribers dumping Disney+ over this weekend, which would be absolutely ridiculous considering that The Mandalorian is highest rated streaming programming since its debut in November and Disney is pushing for more than 200 million subscribers by 2024.

It would be awful in terms of story arc as well.
Killing off baby yoda? :-) not happening.
[Reply]
Sorce 11:34 AM 12-17-2020

Just buy a bunch of grey legos dump them on the floor, current version.
[Reply]
notorious 01:20 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Just buy a bunch of grey legos dump them on the floor, current version.
:-)

NO INSTRUCTIONS NEEDED!!!

[Reply]
Buehler445 01:26 PM 12-17-2020
So damn, I watched Rogue 1 last night because I'm damn in the mood for the Mandalorian and MOTHERFUCKER I have to wait another day.

I'll be damned if that isn't a hell of a good movie. Even though I know what happens, I know how everyone ends up, it's just really fucking good. All the details are right. The sounds, the timing, all of it. Fucking right.

Maybe it was the mood I was in, I don't know, but even still. After all the times I've seen it, R1 just crushes it.

/useless sidebar everyone agrees with.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:48 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So damn, I watched Rogue 1 last night because I'm damn in the mood for the Mandalorian and MOTHERFUCKER I have to wait another day.

I'll be damned if that isn't a hell of a good movie. Even though I know what happens, I know how everyone ends up, it's just really fucking good. All the details are right. The sounds, the timing, all of it. Fucking right.

Maybe it was the mood I was in, I don't know, but even still. After all the times I've seen it, R1 just crushes it.

/useless sidebar everyone agrees with.
The scene where the Rebel Fleet jumps out of hyperspace at Scarif with Red and Gold Leaders reporting in to Admiral Raddus (with the fucking GHOST leading the charge!!)? *chef's kiss*

The scene right before that where the intelligence officer intercepts the Imperial transmission about Rebels on the beaches of Scarif and tells Mon Mothma about it is the perfect lead in, too. She wants to talk with Raddus, is told he is already preparing to leave, her two generals have an "oh fuck" look, and she lets out a little smirk. Just perfect.

Just my way of 100% agreeing with you here. Lol
[Reply]
notorious 02:13 PM 12-17-2020
Rogue One is a fantastic movie.

By far the best thing to come out since the original series.
[Reply]
Page 86 of 153
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Up