ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 359 of 359
« First < 259309349355356357358359
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
DJay23 06:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Maybe our resident teachers will comment, but covid changed everything here.

Kids, that want to, have had near constant contact with their teachers through their school apps and iPads here ever since. If a kid messages a teacher while doing homework many of them expect a response, and get it, within the hour. For many, remote learning simply broke a barrier that is very difficult to put back up unless teachers or the school board put up a strict no contact outside of hours policy.

Our local school board is having discussions about this now in preparation for dialing it back another notch for next year. On top of the obvious issues it can lead to, teachers shouldn't be expected to answer questions all evening and kids shouldn't be expecting them to either.
Different states/districts do it differently, but we have a collectively bargained contract. I'm paid to perform my duties from 7:55 till 3:25 for 188 days from August to June. If a kid wants to stay after school for extra help I'm not going to site the contract and say no. And I usually get to work half an hour early and hang around 20 minutes after the last kids leave.

But beyond that we are being paid extra by the school district or a parent. I've taken on extra duties like detention or bus monitor and I've tutored students outside of school. I got paid above my regular bi weekly pay check.

I have come to work in the morning and found e-mails from students asking questions after even I had already gone to bed. So you're right, they seem to think we're like one of those old fashioned homework help hotlines they had when I was in school.
[Reply]
Page 359 of 359
« First < 259309349355356357358359
Up