ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 2688
« First < 39798586878889 90919293991391895891089 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:01 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Cucked!

:-)
[Reply]
JohnV 04:37 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
what a great way to throw a vague insult out to cover the tracks of your own BS... well done. Maybe everybody loves you so much and hates me so much that it works well for ya.

... and just going to say it now, because I know how this ends...

Before ya'll get all giggly, and expect me to throw a fit about getting wrongly banned. I won't. I'm already gearing up for ArrowHead Pride, as well as digging back into the 49ers... since they axed all responsible for 2012, are moving to my favorite 43 Under, and I'll never shed all of that SF blood outta my system.

Still, Chiefs first, but we'll see. So it will likely be a win-win for everyone... but you will never get rid of me here unless it is forced. :-)
**** you McGiblets. You wanna come back now that they've fired the guy's responsible for getting us to a SB? You guys are too stupid to realize that firing Harbaugh and keeping Baalke was the franchises biggest mistake, not dumping Alex.
[Reply]
JohnV 04:41 AM 05-02-2017
You guy's better hope Mahomes works out, or you will never get rid of these fools. You will always have to hear about how you shouldn't have been so mean to Alex and how you would of won at least one SB of you kept him. I can't stand these idiots.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:05 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, and the offensive guys are, for the most part, pretty young. You'd like Mahomes to grow with Hill and the OL and Kelce as much as possible.

But, I do agree with Tigger to a certain extent in that the Chiefs can't **** this up. The biggest thing at this point is to develop Mahomes.
And that starts either this weekend or next weekend with rookie mini camp... if he isn't already out at Arrowhead everyday.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:02 AM 05-02-2017
Then I was thirty-five
It was a very good year

It was a very good year for red-blooded boys
With arms of laser beams

We'd ride Clark's limousines
Their chauffeurs would drive

When I was thirty-five

But now the passes grow short
Alex is in the autumn of career

So we think of his life as vintage wine
From shitty old kegs

From the brim to the dregs
And it poured sour and queer

It was a very good year
Now on the sideline, huh, huh, whoo sunny morning, un huh
Lies a QB just oozin' life, eek
And someone's throwin' 'round the corner
Could that someone be Pat the Knife?
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
For what is a QB, what has he got
If not T-Ds, then he has naught
To attempt the throws he truly feels
And chuck it deep all while he kneels
The record shows Alex just blows
And did it Tiiiiiiiiiiig's way
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SdPWsPnk8V

Audio recording and upload >>

Well done, gents.

[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:18 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by JohnV:
**** you McGiblets. You wanna come back now that they've fired the guy's responsible for getting us to a SB? You guys are too stupid to realize that firing Harbaugh and keeping Baalke was the franchises biggest mistake, not dumping Alex.
****ed your momma in her big smelly pussy, AND wiped my dick on your drapes. How ya like me now, bitch ass punk? :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:23 AM 05-02-2017
Dorsey having to defend this pick/trade to the press is a damning bit of evidence at how ass-backward the KC sports press is, and how that idiocy has filtered down to the fan base.
[Reply]
rico 07:24 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
just kick back and enjoy whatever comes, man... may as well. :-)
You know, you Alexuals make me dislike Alex even more than I would had you not all infested this board with your "love everything Alex, hate everything else Chiefs" bullshit. I guarantee I'm not alone here. If Alex reads these boards he probably loathes you more than the anti-Alex posters themselves. 1.) You are creepy...no one likes someone who creeps on them. And 2.) You've pushed your pro-Alex agenda in a manner that is obnoxious to the point where the non-Alexuals dislike him even more than they would. I bet he cringes when he reads your posts. If Alex reads these boards (he might), I bet he doesn't like you. Ain't that about a bitch?!?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:41 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Dorsey having to defend this pick/trade to the press is a damning bit of evidence at how ass-backward the KC sports press is, and how that idiocy has filtered down to the fan base.
KK?

Terez and the Star raved about this. Big props to them
[Reply]
thabear04 07:43 AM 05-02-2017
I hope Chiefs finally found their QBOTF
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:52 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Yeah all the inefficient pieces will be thrown out. Charles is gone and Maclin will be coming up soon.

Limpdick Smith is next and Houston won't be far behind if he can't rebound. That's what good franchises do.
That's like a billion in cap space too. Nice!
[Reply]
Fish 08:22 AM 05-02-2017
Cucked!

[Reply]
DRM08 08:29 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
They gave up extra draft picks and there is plenty of risk with Mahomes due to numerous issues in his game that might not be fixable. We'll find out if Andy Reid can fix those issues. If anyone can help Pat reach his potential, it's Andy.
[Reply]
bigjosh 08:41 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They gave up extra draft picks and there is plenty of risk with Mahomes due to numerous issues in his game that might not be fixable. We'll find out if Andy Reid can fix those issues. If anyone can help Pat reach his potential, it's Andy.
Seriously, what "issues" cant be fixed?

The only major knock on the kid is footwork. That could be fixed in OTAs for Christ sake.

Everybody acting like this kid is a multi year project, I dont see it.

I think the kid could be ready some point this season. He won't see the field if the chiefs are playoff bound, obviously barring injury.

The "project" thing is way overblown.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:49 AM 05-02-2017
One of the knocks on Mahomes is he did a little chucking all up trying to make a play for a td. He probably felt a little pressed to do things like that because the defense never can stop anybody. Literally a record breaking bad defense.

He put up 55 and they lost to AZ
He had to put up 59 only to beat LA Tech by 14.
He put up 38 and lost to K State
He put up 59 and lost to Oklahoma who scored 66.
He put up 37 but Texas scored 45.
He put up 44 on Oklahoma State and they got 45.

I'm sure he felt some pressure to get a TD every possession.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 2688
« First < 39798586878889 90919293991391895891089 > Last »
Up