ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 2688
« First < 33737980818283 84858687931331835831083 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:56 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
I have heard every pitiful thing stated about Smith, and let much of it go.. but when someone says he has wasted his career? :-)
The dude was CLEARLY talking about playoff wins / stats....

YOU turned the word 'career' into a financial meaning....instead of stats and playoff wins....win that wasn't the context at all...

Youre a ****ing douche bag dishonest homo trying to justify your love of alex smith by saying "AT LEAST HE TOOK YOUR MONEY AHAHAH" which is a bad look for you guy...

Go back and read the context of the 'career' statement you have spent the last 20 posts fumble ****ing ....he is talking about stats not dollars.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:56 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Idiots forgetting how many qbs have come and gone in this league since 2005, we snag a QB that gives us 4 straight winning seasons and here we are shitting on him and trying to rush a 21 year old into the hardest position in the nfl. Pump the damn brakes
If it were to be a competition, and he wins the job, you go with him. Just like Seattle did just a few short years ago.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:56 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Hopefully he'll feel the CTE was worth it.
Yeah, I would smile greatly, if he announced retirement TODAY.

Just not worth it anymore.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:57 PM 05-01-2017
You are just an angry little twat that interjected yourself into a conversation not your own... and have shit smeared all over your face for missing out on the exact point.

It's okay.. let it go.

I have heard every pitiful thing stated about Smith, and let much of it go.. but when someone says he has wasted his career? :-)
He got replaced by Kaapernaky (sp) how the fuck does that constitute a good career? He won one playoff for the Chiefs because the Texans had a shitty quarterback and their top defensive player got hurt by Eric Fisher raping him.

Ok he didn't waste his career but Alex Smith had a mediocre career at best to exemplify his existence as a mediocre quarterback that he is.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 05:58 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
If it were to be a competition, and he wins the job, you go with him. Just like Seattle did just a few short years ago.
Tavaris Jackson is competition?? :-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:59 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
What a wasted career Alex Smith has had if all he has accomplished is less than a handful of playoff victories in 12 years. I pity him he tried so hard.

He is like the Little Engine that Could only he can't.

Pawn... it is clearly YOU being dishonest here to cover your absurdly low intellect.

Maybe people will buy that... but there is NO other way to spin his words. Read it again yourself, silly boy.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:59 PM 05-01-2017
Alex Smith had a mediocre career at best to exemplify his existence as a mediocre quarterback that he is.
NO WAY HE HAD A GREAT CAREER BECAUSE HE MADE MILLIONS OFF THE CHIEFS

/somefuckingidiot
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:00 PM 05-01-2017
It was actually Matt Flynn after signing a 3-year deal, just wanted to point that out since you clearly don't know as much as you think.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 06:00 PM 05-01-2017
ALKSO ALEX SMITH GETS GReaT BENEFITS AND 401k SO HIS CAREER IS BETTER THAN MARINO

/dicksucker
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:00 PM 05-01-2017
He got replaced by Kaapernaky (sp) how the **** does that constitute a good career? He won one playoff for the Chiefs because the Texans had a shitty quarterback and their top defensive player got hurt by Eric Fisher raping him.

Ok he didn't waste his career but Alex Smith had a mediocre career at best to exemplify his existence as a mediocre quarterback that he is.
and there it is...

suck that shit through your straw with pride, pawn..

Just no more "i'm leaving CP forever" threads, mmmkay? I'd miss these exchanges too much.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 06:00 PM 05-01-2017
I think this every day at my job when people do dumb shit and I have to fix them up... Common sense is not so common.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 06:01 PM 05-01-2017
and there it is...

suck that shit through your straw with pride, pawn..

Just no more "i'm leaving CP forever" threads, mmmkay? I'd miss these exchanges too much.
YES IM GOING TO LEAVE FOREVER BECAUSE YOU PROVED ALEX SMITH WAS AWESOME BECAUSE HIS BENEFIT PACKAGE WAS OUTSTANDING

SICK BURN
[Reply]
Coogs 06:01 PM 05-01-2017
Backup from the Packers was thought to be the starter IIRC.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 06:02 PM 05-01-2017
Idiots forgetting how many qbs have come and gone in this league since 2005, we snag a QB that gives us 4 straight winning seasons and here we are shitting on him and trying to rush a 21 year old into the hardest position in the nfl. Pump the damn brakes
Kill yourself
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:02 PM 05-01-2017
WE'RE.

NOT.

FUCKING.

RUSHING.

THE ROOKIE.

Jesus motherfucking Christ. Could you POSSIBLY try to sound more like a fucking fool? I don't think you can.

What part of "as soon as he's ready" is hard for you to grasp? It means an indefinite amount of time will be required before Mahomes is ready to start games for us.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 2688
« First < 33737980818283 84858687931331835831083 > Last »
Up