ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 143 of 2688
« First < 4393133139140141142143 1441451461471531932436431143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:01 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
They did though. They traded their first this year and next (and a 3rd) for buffalo's first this year.
I don't understand how this is hard to understand.

2 first and a 3rd is what Mahomes cost the Chiefs.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:05 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Pat was back at it working early this morning in his hometown.

Like his work ethic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:11 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Exactly.

Any other way of explaining it seems like we used two firsts this year.

Ours and also traded next years first and this years third for another first this year.

It's dumb.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:14 PM 05-09-2017
https://www.facebook.com/RedZoneExtr...2086290920862/

[Reply]
beach tribe 12:27 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Listen to Dorsey at 2:15

Is there any indication the Chiefs are looking to cut Smith to save a little cash that can easily be restructured??? It's a small sacrifice that will pay huge dividends for Mahomes.

Dude, you don't come out and say these things to the public.

IT JUST ISN'T DONE.

Especially to a good guy like Smith..

Mark my words....A Smith will not be here in 2018 unless he barely loses the AFCCG.

WTF do you care anyway? Smith will be starting somewhere, and you can go F up that teams board.

Go Browns!!
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:28 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I'm kind of amazed that the big battle on CP is "He should start in a year if he's ready" vs. "At least two more years for Alex no matter what". Even then it's basically everyone vs. one poster. I'm impressed that CP doesn't really have much of a "Throw him in! He can learn on the job" faction.

It seems rare that CP can have such a strong consensus regarding a reasonable and prudent plan for the Chiefs. What a difference drafting a QB can make.
Most people have followed the sport enough to a know a non-Andrew Luck QB prospect likely won't be ready to start the season in September.

Originally Posted by RunKC:
IMO it will switch game to game. I'd start Mahomes on the 3rd team in the first week to ease him in, then 2nd string week 2, 3rd string week 3 then use a lot of the 2nd string offense guys in the final preseason game.

Damn this summer is gonna seem like forever. More than 10 weeks to camp.
Wouldn't it be beneficial for a guy that doesn't have a lot of experience under center to work behind a line that isn't getting worked right off of the snap tho?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:02 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Yes, I agree. That's not the issue/observation I was trying to address. Critics of the trade, in the media and this site too, are saying we traded two first for PMII.

I just don't like that wording. I know it's ticky tack. But what ever

Side note, the more I see/hear about this young man, the more I'm impressed by him and see a glimpse of what Reid/Dorsey like about him.

As far as the usual Alex hate/love, guess we just got to defer to Reid and the coaches.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:58 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
He probably should if we aren't just killing it...
I'd rather let Bray play and get some trade value.
[Reply]
rico 03:12 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
This. The guy has flashed in preseason games. We've kept him around for quite a while, presumably for a reason. Not that this makes him a world beater or anything, but we did choose to keep him over draft picks, Hogan and Murray (and Stanzi). If Mahomes is going to sit no matter what, I wish we would attempt a Siemian with him and give him a shot at competing for the spot to see if we can get some trade value out of him. He hasn't proven to be anything special or valuable by any means, yet...however, he also hasn't proven that there's nothing there...there is a reason we've kept him around.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:18 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
So you think it will Help his value if teams see the way he plays?

I am sure his highlight film will always be much better playing in shorts, throwing bombs, with no pass rush in his face. Live games- not so much.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:19 PM 05-09-2017
If we have a winning record next year and Smith goes down....then you put Bray in.
If we have a losing record next year and Smith goes down.....then you put Mahomes in (if he's ready).

You need to find out if Bray has what it takes to come into a game and keep the team afloat.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:19 PM 05-09-2017
Fuck Bray. He's legitimately retarded and can't read real NFL defenses.

If worst case scenario happens and Alex gets hurt, roll with Pat and bring him along slowly. Big Ben was a spread QB that only threw 21 passes a game as a rookie.
Screens, intermediate safe throws and runs...basically what we already do with Alex.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:20 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Like his work ethic.

Look at the footwork- Bust. Better keep Alex the next five years- Tiger
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 03:24 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Look at the footwork- Bust. Better keep Alex the next five years- Sandy
I think u must be confused. I want Smith out of football. I'm the creepy muther****er that is more interested in his health after football. So win or lose, I hope he's done, after 2017.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:27 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Fuck Bray. He's legitimately retarded and can't read real NFL defenses.

If worst case scenario happens and Alex gets hurt, roll with Pat and bring him along slowly. Big Ben was a spread QB that only threw 21 passes a game as a rookie.
Screens, intermediate safe throws and runs...basically what we already do with Alex.
and in ben's first two years he had a qb rating better than all but two years of Alex Smith's career...

But mahomes (who is pretty comparable coming out) needs a couple years on the bench:-)
[Reply]
Page 143 of 2688
« First < 4393133139140141142143 1441451461471531932436431143 > Last »
Up