ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 403 of 662
« First < 303353393399400401402403 404405406407413453503 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
Sorter 05:53 PM 02-27-2016
:-) @ sherdog still being down.

Interesting to see what happens to Anderson now.
[Reply]
Jerm 06:07 PM 02-27-2016
Odd seeing a guy get TKO'd but come back and finish and win the fight...
[Reply]
New World Order 06:08 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:

yeah, that is uh...well...a head scratcher.
[Reply]
alnorth 09:13 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:
All Silva had to do was come out guns blazing in the beginning of the 4th round while Bisping was still rocked. Not only did he not do that, he actually sat back and did nothing so much that he let Bisping recover and lost a round that begun with Bisping still dazed.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:15 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by alnorth:
All Silva had to do was come out guns blazing in the beginning of the 4th round while Bisping was still rocked. Not only did he not do that, he actually sat back and did nothing so much that he let Bisping recover and lost a round that begun with Bisping still dazed.

He thought he could put Bisping away late.

Too bad he isn't prime Silva.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:26 PM 02-27-2016
Oh I agree...that was one of the strangest and dumbest decisions I've ever seen a fighter make.

If he blitzes him there, he finishes him.
[Reply]
alnorth 11:16 PM 02-27-2016
Here's the craziness at the end of the 3rd round.

https://streamable.com/em05

Herb Dean did everything right, he didn't stop the fight, and there is no reasonable expectation that he should have stopped it because Bisping was clearly saved by the bell, with the round ending as he went down. Bisping was also not unconscious. If Silva had just a few more seconds he may have been able to get the finish, but bad luck, he didn't have those seconds.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:21 PM 02-27-2016
Told ya so, UFC is rigged... Silva sat back so the Lucchese crime family could reap their millions, its all there in the book by Dick Butkus

The foreward from Art Donovan is what seals the deal, though... just ask Ray Lewis
[Reply]
alnorth 11:25 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Told ya so, UFC is rigged... Silva sat back so the Lucchese crime family could reap their millions, its all there in the book by Dick Butkus

The foreward from Art Donovan is what seals the deal, though... just ask Ray Lewis
:-)
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:27 PM 02-27-2016

Ufc/mma are just other forms of boxing /fighting, of course they are fixed.
Why is one of the best,most noted female fighter the better looking one? Not an angry black chick or obvious white prison lesbian like all the rest?
[Reply]
jd1020 11:35 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
Why is one of the best,most noted female fighter the better looking one? Not an angry back chick or obvious white prison lesbian like all the rest?
You mean like Cyborg, minus the whole "white" thing obviously?
[Reply]
Sorter 11:36 PM 02-27-2016

I don't think I'm a decent or honest person, generally speaking.

I can tell you that I don't think Anderson threw this fight or that any Brasilian would have any desire to work with an extinct mob family.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:38 PM 02-27-2016
Maybe Silva's dealer is Black Doug and he slipped him the estrogen pills.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:43 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
I don't think I'm a decent or honest person, generally speaking.

I can tell you that I don't think Anderson threw this fight or that any Brasilian would have any desire to work with an extinct mob family.
You gotta be kidding me

You are just another sheeple, its all out there on the net bro
[Reply]
Sorter 11:46 PM 02-27-2016
You gotta be kidding me

You are just another sheeple, its all out there on the net bro
:-).

Thanks, pete2.0
[Reply]
Page 403 of 662
« First < 303353393399400401402403 404405406407413453503 > Last »