ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 7: Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 06:18 PM 10-13-2019
Discuss
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:20 PM 10-13-2019
Way less comfortable with this game than I was a month ago. They can run the ball and their D line played great today. I’m 60% we win like a 24-17 game. Wouldn’t be shocked at all at this point if we lost, however.
[Reply]
Jerm 06:21 PM 10-13-2019
They've run 2 in a row, this is their Super Bowl, and I can see Lindsay running up and down the field on this team...

Not exactly confident...
[Reply]
Eureka 01:47 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
They've run 2 in a row, this is their Super Bowl, and I can see Lindsay running up and down the field on this team...

Not exactly confident...
Heck, they win this game and the AFC WEST is in play for them.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:50 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Heck, they win this game and the AFC WEST is in play for them.
Let's not go overboard here
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:56 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Let's not go overboard here
Yeah, I'll just be happy to see them at 3-4 after Thursday night at this point.

Lose this one and KC has a lot of problems on their hands though... with Packers, Vikings, @ TEN and @ LAC before the bye. I don't think they want to be 4-3 heading into that stretch.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:01 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Yeah, I'll just be happy to see them at 3-4 after Thursday night at this point.

Lose this one and KC has a lot of problems on their hands though... with Packers, Vikings, @ TEN and @ LAC before the bye. I don't think they want to be 4-3 heading into that stretch.
JFC Vikings and Titans might run the ball 50+ times on us.

The Chargers are probably the one team that can't run on the Chiefs.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:55 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:

Not exactly confident...
Nope, SB50, SBXXXIII, and SBXXXII were our SB's.

You guys are missing about half of the guys we lost in SB48.

I expect Lindsay and Freeman to run up and down on you guys especially with Jones out but at some point Flaccid is going to have to pass. He has been good for ONE 40+ yard pass per game the last 3-4 weeks but we will need one of those a quarter and to get TD's in the redzone, not FG's. I think mmHinomes does enough paired with the child beater to abuse our D and win a game the Broncos maybe make close at the end. Your team has lost leads the last couple games and should have lost at Detroit too.

It will be interesting if Johnson can cover Kelce, he has been a tackling machine and picked off Rivers, should have had 2 that game, but Kelce will show if he was feasting against bad teams or if he can be a stud starter.

Dawson and the other Harris have stabilized the CB position and with Jackson playing like his hair is on fire at Safety the Secondary has suddenly improved. It will really be on Purcell at DT, Walker (who got Gotsis Benched), and Reed to get off their blocks and feast on your backup LT. Would be nice to see Vic move Von around like they used to do with Meck pre-snap so your OL has to make a split second choice on how to double him quickly. Since Chubb went down teams have doubled and tripled Von yet he still had enough pressure last week to cause a couple INT's.

I am afraid that our bad OC will try to feature his 1st round toy, Fant just isn't ready to play as a featured player in the NFL, they need to slowly work him in and give him some confidence, instead they have him drinking from a firehose and outside a few nice catches he has done nothing. Plus his run blocking is terrible. I would have IRMan start at TE and feed him as much as possible.

I would also run lots of play action out of the I formation and use Jano like they did in the 1st game vs you last year where he was an impact player. Then radio went full radio and forgot Jano was on the team. Jano is good at catching the ball out of the backfield.

At the very least I just want to see growth. I didn't have any expectations for a playoff run this year after what Radio did last year and with a 2nd firsttime HC. Vic has been awful with his game & time management and situational awareness along with lack of 2nd half adjustments which have let teams back into games like the Jags and SD.

I expect you guys to win this one by 2 scores but would be happy to see the team making you earn it.

Good luck.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:16 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Spoiler!
GFY Dick Tucker
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 08:55 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Put your cheap, ugly jacket on and stoke off to getting sacked 9 times.
[Reply]
TLO 06:21 PM 10-13-2019
I don't particularly care fot this matchup. The Broncos play defense, and they can run the ball.

However.

Their QB and WR situation is putrid.

Vegas says Chiefs -4.5

What say you?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:12 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I don't particularly care fot this matchup. The Broncos play defense, and they can run the ball.

However.

Their QB and WR situation is putrid.

Vegas says Chiefs -4.5

What say you?
I wish that gave me comfort. But you could have put in Nathan Peterman at qb for indy and they would have still run all over us. Doesn't take a great qb to hand the ball off. We have got to be better vs the run.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:21 PM 10-13-2019
We lose. Our defense has a me first type of mentality
[Reply]
TLO 06:22 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We lose. Our defense has a me first type of mentality
You and our defense share that mentality.
[Reply]
Three7s 06:23 PM 10-13-2019
This defense is going to stop Lindsey? Yeah, no.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Up