Page 273 of 298
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277283 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:13 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
The 2-2 stat after scoring 40 or more points is puke worthy. And the Rams loss he put up 51. The Chiefs are going to Marino this kid with this defense.
Well Clark and Andy seem to be intent to do exactly that.

With the pressure teams are getting on Mahomes now, we'll be lucky if he survives another full season without missing games due to injury.
[Reply]
mcaj22 09:25 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Bob's defense is old and done
We need the 4-3 and real LB's. We don't have any LB's that are good. Houston is good but not great. The rest are total shit.

They are paying Hitchens top 5 ILBer money up there with Bobby Wagner
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:26 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
This.

And you Mahomes nuthuggers need to get off his dick already. Just lin you all told me w Smitty (and I admit I was wrong in a lot of ways w him) teams win games not individual players.

How many SBs has Marino won?????
Good grief. 3 of mahomes' losses were lost with him scoring a go ahead drive only to be squandered by the Defense. Hes already won a playoff game and lost the afc championship game by a coin toss. Clearly you're not trying to Marino him after that kind of playoff run by, by all measures, practically a rookie.

Smith has 4 playoff losses. One was a hapless second half shutout, another was an 8 minute drive when we needed a 2 minute offense, another was a 16 point dud with most of those points coming in garbage time.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:27 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Bob's defense is old and done
We need the 4-3 and real LB's. We don't have any LB's that are good. Houston is good but not great. The rest are total shit.

Bob's defense was old and done 15 years ago..........Ask ANY O coordinator in the league - they are happy as pigs in shit when they get to scheme against Bob Sutton.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:28 AM 01-21-2019
Rumors of his firing or retirement are greatly exaggerated
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:35 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Good grief. 3 of mahomes' losses were lost with him scoring a go ahead drive only to be squandered by the Defense. Hes already won a playoff game and lost the afc championship game by a coin toss. Clearly you're not trying to Marino him after that kind of playoff run by, by all measures, practically a rookie.

Smith has 4 playoff losses. One was a hapless second half shutout, another was an 8 minute drive when we needed a 2 minute offense, another was a 16 point dud with most of those points coming in garbage time.
I think you missed his point, it's not Mahomes, it's that Mahomes, while a Chief, will always suffer some sort of disease around him. It's a Hunt family staple.

There's always a missing piece in the Hunt family football puzzle...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:36 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I'm not hearing a legit rumor, are you?
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:37 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm not hearing a legit rumor, are you?
No one with real info has said anything
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:39 AM 01-21-2019

I’m not surprised to hear that. There’s only so much Mahomes can do or should be asked to do. If he isn’t the quarterback yesterday that team loses 31-7 or 31-3. He willed that team back. I don’t want to see anymore of his prime years wasted. https://t.co/BbeFqTlB0M

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 21, 2019

[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:40 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:

Honestly, as much as I hate to think this, Reid will come out and tell the fan base how "close we are" and it would be "counterproductive" to let Buttons, I mean, Sutton go at this "pivotal" time in Chiefs history.

God, I hope I'm wrong.......
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:43 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

I think he will "retire", I just can't see them bringing him back but I said that last year.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:00 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
I didn't think so. I suspected Clark and Andy would have operations on radio-silence, so nothing leaves the vacuum of the inner circle (of wagons) until the natives calm down. That will also give them time to resist doing the right thing... It's a Hunt family staple...

[Reply]
cookster50 10:03 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I’m telling y’all MLB is our biggest need, it no coincidence that Bobs defense getting worse every year coincided with DJ aging.
Hitchens was backing up on the snap everytime I noticed him. No attack at all. Can recall one 3rd and 4 in the first half where he waited past the first down marker for the runner to come to him rather than step up and make the tackle before the first. It was horrendous.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:04 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Honestly, as much as I hate to think this, Reid will come out and tell the fan base how "close we are" and it would be "counterproductive" to let Buttons, I mean, Sutton go at this "pivotal" time in Chiefs history.

God, I hope I'm wrong.......
TBH, I think he'll be gone, but I think the Chiefs will do it in their own counterproductive way. They'll be nice instead of cold and cruel, and miss the chance to send a "fuck Winston, we want gladiators" suggestion to the team.

Again, "nice, to a fault" is a Hunt family staple...
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 10:14 AM 01-21-2019
The offense only had the ball three times in the first half.

Yes, they failed to execute, and Mahomes took a bad sack in Pats territory that probably cost us a FG.

But at the end of the day, we had the lead with two minutes left. Defense was a complete shit show and let them score easy.

Mahomes comes through and gets the game tied.

Defense promptly shits the bed in OT and gives up 3 consecutive 3rd and 10's because Bob fucking Sutton thinks an 11 yard cushion for WR's is a great playcall on 3rd and fucking 10.

This loss is on the defense. Sutton has to fucking go. Retire or fire, I don't give a fuck, but Sutton has to go.
[Reply]
Page 273 of 298
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277283 > Last »
Up