ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 33
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
teedubya 02:37 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Greed without ambition doesn't net much.
hence your dilemna.
[Reply]
David. 02:37 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Apparently he's never been there.
seriously?

I figured he had a reason to go SUCH AS study abroad.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:37 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs:
hence your dilemna.
What dilemma?
[Reply]
Rausch 02:37 AM 02-01-2005
The fact that I don't have an active social life is a result of the fact that I don't like other people very much. I'm a selfish, greedy bastard. And I'm OK with that.
I'd describe myself the same way, yet I can go to damned near any bar in town and-....

Nevermind. **** you...
[Reply]
teedubya 02:38 AM 02-01-2005
Zach, might I suggest working out a lot before going to London... European Pussy is worth the effort...
[Reply]
2bikemike 02:38 AM 02-01-2005
Yet you quote Yoda and make sex to house plants....
Wow you could have used that reponse to this post as well.

I know, I don't have the website anymore...so obviously I'm not an uber nerd, right?

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:38 AM 02-01-2005
I'd describe myself the same way, yet I can go to damned near any bar in town and-....

Nevermind. **** you...
So can I.
[Reply]
David. 02:38 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Thats great man, I would love to see Italy. I really want to go to Florence...bad. I don't really wanna do the huge language barrier thing as far as staying somewhere for an extended period of time. I dont pick up of foreign languages to much.
heh, that could be a problem for me as well. I speak minimal spanish and that's it. I'm hoping I can pick italian up. If not, London may be an option.
[Reply]
Miles 02:39 AM 02-01-2005
Just to go. I am still figuring out when. I am not sure weather I want to do it for a semeter for a summer. If I go for a semester then all the classes are pass\fail. :-)
I just did it for a summer and when looking back on it I wish it would have been longer.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:40 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by David.:
seriously?

I figured he had a reason to go SUCH AS study abroad.
My bad.

Apparently he wants to go there because the ****ing FLYING ZACH LAND-OF-TEH-LOST INFLATABLE RAFT takes him there every two weeks...

And here I thought it was for some new and different experience...
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:40 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by David.:
heh, that could be a problem for me as well. I speak minimal spanish and that's it. I'm hoping I can pick italian up. If not, London may be an option.
if not London I would do Australia. I have met some kids from Sydney that have gone abroad to SMS. They are were really fun to hang out with and I have heard good experiences from others.
[Reply]
teedubya 02:41 AM 02-01-2005
What dilemma?
well, living with your parents without any realistic ambition. Im sure you aspire to be in a Lucasfilm movie, but that doesnt count.

Im 31, and I ****ed off a lot, still do... but ambition is something that I have instilled in myself, and it has fueled my successes.

Mostly, we should all aspire to become the best us, that we can become.

Dr. J said, "Demand more from yourself, than others expect." I like that.

Good luck on your journey, young padawan peeon.
[Reply]
Miles 02:44 AM 02-01-2005
Thats great man, I would love to see Italy. I really want to go to Florence...bad. I don't really wanna do the huge language barrier thing as far as staying somewhere for an extended period of time. I dont pick up of foreign languages to much.
Florence is pretty badass. And the chicks in Italy are easily the hottest I have ever seen. The language barrier isnt that big of a deal since many of them speak some English, but it can get pretty damn annoying at times. But if your there with other Americans you can just be a drunken asshole like I was over there and not care about it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:44 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs:
well, living with your parents without any realistic ambition. Im sure you aspire to be in a Lucasfilm movie, but that doesnt count.

Im 31, and I ****ed off a lot, still do... but ambition is something that I have instilled in myself, and it has fueled my successes.

Mostly, we should all aspire to become the best us, that we can become.

Dr. J said, "Demand more from yourself, than others expect." I like that.

Good luck on your journey, young padawan peeon.
I just don't really give a shit, mostly. We all die in the end. It counts for shit. I've had experiences in two different countries and a few states. As long as I'm happy, what difference does anything else make?
[Reply]
teedubya 02:47 AM 02-01-2005
I just don't really give a shit, mostly. We all die in the end. It counts for shit. I've had experiences in two different countries and a few states. As long as I'm happy, what difference does anything else make?
i doubt that you are truly happy.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 33
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up