ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 52
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What does everyone think everyone looks like...
AustinChief 09:27 PM 02-09-2009
Ok, pretty sure this has been done before... but a recent conversation made me think about it again....

Do you have a preconceived notion of what other Planeteers look like?

Ok, let's experiment... give a mental image description of the last person to post on this thread...
[Reply]
burt 08:57 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
You guys are now stalking a troll. You realize that right? I know he's aweful, but calling him out on it should be good enough.
SSSSHHHHHHH be vewy vewy qwiet....we awe hunting twolls..........
[Reply]
DeezNutz 08:57 PM 02-11-2009
Different story. Same ending.

The circle jerk of life.
[Reply]
luv 08:59 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan:
I'm up for some life-destroying stalkage; anyone else? :-)
I may give details about my life on here like it's no big deal, but I tend to get pissed when others do it. Call him out on it, post pictures, but don't send people to his web pages outside of this site. And certainly don't give out tpp many personal details. That makes you worse than him.
[Reply]
burt 08:59 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Different story. Same ending.

The circle jerk of life.
Lighten up, Francis.....
[Reply]
burt 09:00 PM 02-11-2009
I may give details about my life on here like it's no big deal, but I tend to get pissed when others do it. Call him out on it, post pictures, but don't send people to his web pages outside of this site. And certainly don't give out tpp many personal details. That makes you worse than him.
Love ya Luv, but gotta way disagree here. This guy is an uber douchbag. Deserves it all.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 09:02 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by T.B.A.:
Lighten up, Francis.....
?

I'm talking about the outing of MV. It's happened to almost every single poster who has come on here with a similar attitude.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:02 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by T.B.A.:
Love ya Luv, but gotta way disagree here. This guy is an uber douchbag. Deserves it all.
I tend to agree on this one. I wouldn't start posting phone numbers or anything like that, but anything that only affects his online life is fair game AFAIC.

I mostly want to figure out if Heath knows him at all.
[Reply]
luv 09:05 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I tend to agree on this one. I wouldn't start posting phone numbers or anything like that, but anything that only affects his online life is fair game AFAIC.

I mostly want to figure out if Heath knows him at all.
That's what I meant. I can see people getting his phone number and calling him, starting to send messages to his friends, etc. Anything that will piss him off but not affect his personal or real life is good.
[Reply]
burt 09:05 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
?

I'm talking about the outing of MV. It's happened to almost every single poster who has come on here with a similar attitude.
It just sounded so......downer. That's all. Besides, I like to say...."Lighten up, Francis."
[Reply]
burt 09:06 PM 02-11-2009
That's what I meant. I can see people getting his phone number and calling him, starting to send messages to his friends, etc. Anything that will piss him off but not affect his personal or real life is good.
Let's start an "I have a date" thread for him!:-)
[Reply]
kstater 09:06 PM 02-11-2009
I see where you're coming from, but this guy deserves everthing short of calling him. He's come on here calling out people and making personal insults, even to you.
[Reply]
Fairplay 09:07 PM 02-11-2009
Wow, i had a bit of catching up to do on this thread.

This is awesome! :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 09:07 PM 02-11-2009
I can agree with that. My only rule is "never do anything that will harm anyone's real life". That goes for pretty much every situation short of someone doing real-life harm to someone else.
[Reply]
Donger 09:08 PM 02-11-2009
While I appreciate luv's feminine concern, this person deserves a rather brutal reckoning. I doubt that said "man" is going to re-appear, however.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:11 PM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I can agree with that. My only rule is "never do anything that will harm anyone's real life". That goes for pretty much every situation short of someone doing real-life harm to someone else.
This reads retardedly. To explain further, I would have no issue with someone calling if someone was on here talking about how they were going to stab their wife or something crazy like that.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 52
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up