ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Sutton....
God of Thunder 10:50 AM 01-26-2021
Lawd I miss his defense......said no one ever. Spags turned this franchise into a winner.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:51 AM 01-26-2021
If it wasn't for Alex Smith and Bob Sutton. Patrick Mahomes would have four consecutive Super Bowls.

These are the only two people that have shown to be able to stop Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 10:53 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If it wasn't for Alex Smith and Bob Sutton. Patrick Mahomes would have four consecutive Super Bowls.

These are the only two people that have shown to be able to stop Patrick Mahomes.
Damn - that's not wrong.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:53 AM 01-26-2021
I'd like to meet him in a seedy gas station with a can of Twisted Tea.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:53 AM 01-26-2021
You mean the guy who is a big reason Chiefs aren't going to their third consecutive Super Bowl? Yea thanks for reminding me lol
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:20 AM 01-26-2021
HOPEFULLY, Bobby is in waiting for when Big Red wants to eat competitively fulltime.
[Reply]
threebag 12:00 PM 01-26-2021

Dee Ford
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:01 PM 01-26-2021

We had zero chance of winning the SB in 2017.
[Reply]
blueprint_one 12:03 PM 01-26-2021
I'm so glad the front office went with Spags because Rex Ryan was a name that was floated for DC.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:04 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Dee Ford
I don't blame Dee Ford. That was one play. I blame a terribly ineffective defensive scheme. We absolutely go to the Super Bowl that year if Spags is our DC. We had great pass rushers, too and lead the league in sacks.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:07 PM 01-26-2021
I don't blame Dee Ford. That was one play. I blame a terribly ineffective defensive scheme. We absolutely go to the Super Bowl that year if Spags is our DC. We had great pass rushers, too and lead the league in sacks.
The DB's were terrible. No way.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:18 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
We had zero chance of winning the SB in 2017.
Incorrect. Any team that has Alex Smith at QB has a zero chance of winning the Super Bowl.

The difference in Patrick Mahomes and Alex Smit his mind blowing, in fact, if we look at the stats...

2017 Alex Smiff 27 total TD (and he had KAREEM HUNT the entire season)
2018 Patrick Mahomes 52 total TD (and he only had KAREEM HUNT for half of the season)

2017 PPG: 25.9
2018 PPG: 35.3

So Patrick Mahomes is worth almost 10 ppg and 25 more TD's than Alex Smith.

We absolutely had a chance at winning the Super Bowl in 2017 if Mahomes was at the helm, in fact, likely favored.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:19 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The DB's were terrible. No way.
Everyone's darling pro football focus said that Steven Nelson was one of the best NFL DBs in the league.

But yeah I agree. We had a great pass rush that year and bad DBs. Nonetheless, Bob Sutton fucking sucks and it is by far and large his fault compared to Dee Ford. ONE PLAY. ONE PLAY.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:20 PM 01-26-2021
Everyone's darling pro football focus said that Steven Nelson was one of the best NFL DBs in the league.

But yeah I agree. We had a great pass rush that year and bad DBs. Nonetheless, Bob Sutton fucking sucks and it is by far and large his fault compared to Dee Ford. ONE PLAY. ONE PLAY.
Without that one play, we would have made it in spite of Bob Sutton.
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:35 PM 01-26-2021

But yeah I agree. We had a great pass rush that year and bad DBs. Nonetheless, Bob Sutton ****ing sucks and it is by far and large his fault compared to Dee Ford. ONE PLAY. ONE PLAY.
Bob Sutton was Andy's Dick Curl/Greg Robinson love child.

At least they had the balls to punt Bob away.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up