ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Late night bullshit: worried about Watson/Rodgers?
Direckshun 11:15 PM 01-25-2021
I’ve been absolutely loving the postseason so far but I got to admit: I am a little worried about either Watson or Rodgers ending up in the AFCW.

Elway will sell out for an elite QB, and I think Gruden would love having Watson (though Watson may not love him back).

Either way, if these guys force their way out of town and land in a good situation (I actually think Denver is a very good location for an elite QB), the Chiefs might have a bigger obstacle than usual to threepeat the AFC.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:27 AM 01-26-2021
I think this is a good thread. It's worth discussing.

I think for the NFL's sake they better hope more quality QB's go to the NFC to replace all the ones leaving. Brees, soon Brady and Rodgers. There just won't be much left once those guys are done.
[Reply]
joethomas 08:35 AM 01-26-2021
Rodgers is 1-4 in conference championship games.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:43 AM 01-26-2021
To be the best you have to beat the best.

Watson and Rodgers should be scared to come to the AFCW.
[Reply]
O.city 08:50 AM 01-26-2021
Texans will trade Watson to the NFC and I'd imagine Rodgers would want to stay in NFC.
[Reply]
philfree 08:58 AM 01-26-2021
What would Belichick give for Rogers? Would they be compatible?
[Reply]
baitism 09:07 AM 01-26-2021
Stafford is a career loser. Not sure why any team would want him.
[Reply]
joethomas 09:11 AM 01-26-2021
Belichick doesn't seem to suffer me-first players very often. Maybe Rodgers isn't that way when things are going well, but the Patriots roster is worse than green bay's.

Stafford is a never-was and belongs on a garbage team as a stopgap
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:18 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
Belichick doesn't seem to suffer me-first players very often. Maybe Rodgers isn't that way when things are going well, but the Patriots roster is worse than green bay's.

Stafford is a never-was and belongs on a garbage team as a stopgap
Cam Newton.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:21 AM 01-26-2021
We are the best team in football. Bring it. Also until proven otherwise, those two haven't exactly lit the world on fire in the playoffs.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:25 AM 01-26-2021
Whoever wants Rodgers better be ready to give up multiple 1’s and give him a deal that pays him as much as Patrick (on a yearly basis not overall)

Rodgers is the No. 5 QB in "average new-money value,” per @ProFootballTalk 👀 pic.twitter.com/tHNI1KG3df

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) January 26, 2021

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:37 AM 01-26-2021
What a damn loon
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:41 AM 01-26-2021
Rodgers is turning 38 years old next season. I dont think playing until 45 is the new norm. Rodgers probably has 2-3 years left. He isn't spending his last couple of years rebuilding and playing in the same division as Mahomes. Rodgers is a damn cry baby. With Stafford leaving, the Bears being a total mess and the Vikings being the Vikings they can sleep walk through the season and win the NFC North. He isn't going anywhere.

Want NO PART of Watson in the AFC West though. Let the QB struggles continue for the Broncos and Raiders for years to come please.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:40 AM 01-26-2021
One word response to why you're a dumb fuck...Mahomes
[Reply]
Shoes 11:07 AM 01-26-2021
How the fuck does any Chief fan worry about anything when we have the best Quarterback in the league and he is 25 years of age. Fellas it's time to kick the feet up, relax and enjoy the show.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:10 AM 01-26-2021
tbh I would LOVE to have Watson and Rodgers in the AFCW. That would be the tits! KC would still dominate, and every game would be immensely entertaining. Sure, it would make the conference games MUCH tougher, but who thinks this team fears competition? As the saying goes, competition breeds excellence. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up