< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey to Lions
ChiefsCountry 09:54 PM 01-25-2021
https://www.outkick.com/lions-expect...ior-executive/

Keep the shit show going.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:32 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That's actually a pretty good get for the lions. He's real good with personnel. Just keep him the hell away from making the final decisions and playing with the salary cap.
Won't happen. He doesn't have the personality to share responsibility he wants all control.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:33 PM 01-25-2021
Great hire for them.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:37 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Won't happen. He doesn't have the personality to share responsibility he wants all control.
I wouldn't discount the idea that he's been humbled a bit these last several years, he surely knows his name has been tarnished and just might respond accordingly by staying in his lane
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:02 AM 01-26-2021
Seems like a good move for the Lions.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:05 AM 01-26-2021
Facilitates a good turnaround, then its time to get someone to finish :-)

In all seriousness, probably wise. He got quite a bit out of Alex when it was evident he was done here. Probably the best guy they've had in a long long time.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:27 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Fits with the meat head HC.

Can you imagine the conversation between the two of them?
I got you a new QB, buddy boy.

BOY? I'M ALL MAN!

*chews kneecap*
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:52 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Facilitates a good turnaround, then its time to get someone to finish :-)

In all seriousness, probably wise. He got quite a bit out of Alex when it was evident he was done here. Probably the best guy they've had in a long long time.
Dorsey was gone when they made that trade.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:38 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
JakeF, billay and zilla like Dorsey. That should tell you all you need to know.
I didn't say I like him. I know his strengths as a talent evaluator while knowing his major flaws as a leader. All I said is if you can tap into his brain but take away his authority (not easy but doable) this is a solid move.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:07 AM 01-26-2021
Now they can add choking coaches, kicking women and swinging helmets at players to biting kneecaps.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:08 AM 01-26-2021
Stupid as Lions. Dorsey will fuck them up. He's been canned twice so what the hell are they doing.
[Reply]
Sorce 08:27 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Stupid as Lions. Dorsey will fuck them up. He's been canned twice so what the hell are they doing.
We brought him in and turned it around, the Browns brought him in and have turned things around. He's not great with the cap or relationships but maybe he's the guy you bring in to fix things then move on to your long term GM in a few years.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:58 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And two Super Bowls later, here we are. Anybody that still cares about John Dorsey needs some self-evaluation.
We can still respect his work.

He likely drafted three Hall of Famers here in Kansas City in Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill. Only one of them was drafted in the first round. Chris Jones may be the 4th.

Every single first-rounder he drafted, including the Chris Jones 2nd rounder that one year he traded out of the first, made the Pro Bowl.

He routinely found dudes at the bottom of the draft who could be longterm starters, and routinely found dudes off the street who could play major snaps.

In his two most controversial moves, the Berry standoff and cutting Maclin, he was vindicated both times when it was all said and done.

He wasn't flawless, but Dorsey was a boss GM, which we all said at the time.

That's not to take away from our accomplishments now, or from Brett Veach, I don't think.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:59 AM 01-26-2021
John Dorsey like him or not has shown results. He made a mistake or three here and a few in Cleveland as well. But it is not denials that Dorsey came to KC and we started going to the playoffs. Dorset went to Cleveland. They have now been in the playoffs and won. He drafted Mahomes. He drafted Baker Mayfield. He will help the Lions become relevant again.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 09:00 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So he’ll be fired in 3 years?

Yes and they’ll mak the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:01 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And two Super Bowls later, here we are. Anybody that still cares about John Dorsey needs some self-evaluation.
I feel the same way about Kareem Hunt.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up