< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey to Lions
ChiefsCountry 09:54 PM 01-25-2021
https://www.outkick.com/lions-expect...ior-executive/

Keep the shit show going.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:29 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
He didn't destroy our cap. He didn't sign Berry to that huge contract, Clark Hunt and Andy Reid did. Dorsey basically refuse to sign that shitshow of a contract. Berry's contract was the only one that lingered past a year or two.

If Dorsey made so many bad contracts then why wasn't the guy who actually wrote the contracts for us fired? All that shit was leaked by the chiefs to cover the fact that Andy Reid wanted full control so he had Dorsey fired. It's as simple as that. Then Reid promoted his intern from the Eagles to be GM. Reid knows Veach will run the Day-to-Day stuff but will always ask Reid for the big decisions.

Reid is the Boss of everything at Arrowhead, only ownership is over Andy.
And two Super Bowls later, here we are. Anybody that still cares about John Dorsey needs some self-evaluation.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:33 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's probably just there to do player evals, that's what he's good at.
Scouted Rodgers drafted Mahomes that's a pretty good resume
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:34 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And two Super Bowls later, here we are. Anybody that still cares about John Dorsey needs some self-evaluation.
Hes drafted some of the best players in the league.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:34 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Maybe.

What the **** does a "senior executive" do?

He's not the GM. Or the director of scouting. Or the pro personnel director.

So how is he going to re-form the roster if he can't make any calls?
Do we know that? Because it looks like the lions personnel dept is littered with Bob Quinn guys. Most of them patriot stooges. This may be the first of a series of moves.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:37 PM 01-25-2021
I don't want to know what he puts on Campbell's sandwich...
Kneecaps, obviously.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:41 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
He didn't destroy our cap.
Yes he fucking did.

The spending spree in 2013 when he got here was him. That forced us to make some untimely cuts in 2014, and the team regressed. Which led to the shitty fuck Tamba extension. And then he chipped in the bizarre-o LDT extension which was a LOT of money at the time for a guy who only had produced about half a season of quality guard play up to that point.

And for fuck's sake... Andy Reid doesn't have final say on personnel. And he never fucking did for the Chiefs. If he did, then the Jeremy Maclin cut wouldn't have gone down the way it did.

Dorsey AND Veach AND Reid have all said that the GM is the one who has final say. You have absolutely zero fucking reason to claim otherwise, other than, "Well that's just what I think because of some bullshit misconception I heard once about Andy Reid back in Philly..."
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:42 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hes drafted some of the best players in the league.
Whoopity freaking doo.

He's not here anymore. Andy Reid is.

If people like Dorsey that much, go root for the Lions.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:58 PM 01-25-2021
JakeF, billay and zilla like Dorsey. That should tell you all you need to know.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:10 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
JakeF, billay and zilla like Dorsey. That should tell you all you need to know.
The guy who thinks COVID is fake is trying to knock other peoples intelligence you gotta love it. You lost your shit when he drafted Fisher over Geno Smith :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:10 PM 01-25-2021
Whoopity freaking doo.

He's not here anymore. Andy Reid is.

If people like Dorsey that much, go root for the Lions.
This is peak CP right here if it ain't Chiefs it ain't good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:15 PM 01-25-2021
This is peak CP right here if it ain't Chiefs it ain't good.
I never said Dorsey wasn't good.

I said nobody should care if he is. He's not a Chiefs anymore. Andy Reid, with his two AFCCG trophies, is. So blaming Reid for Dorsey being gone is a bitch move.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:19 PM 01-25-2021
I never said Dorsey wasn't good.

I said nobody should care if he is. He's not a Chiefs anymore. Andy Reid, with his two AFCCG trophies, is. So blaming Reid for Dorsey being gone is a bitch move.
I never said any of that I appreciate his skills though. Sure was nice having Mahomes throwing to Hill & Kelce last night.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:19 PM 01-25-2021
I never said any of that I appreciate his skills though. Sure was nice having Mahomes throwing to Hill & Kelce last night.
I never said you did.

This conversation started with me replaying to Jake, not you. :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:20 PM 01-25-2021
Absolute perfect pairing for Dan Campbell. If Stafford is traded as rumored, he will be the happiest football player on the planet that didn’t play in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:26 PM 01-25-2021
I never said you did.

This conversation started with me replaying to Jake, not you. :-)
Oh I got him on ignore fuck that guy
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up