ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills are sad. . . Josh Allen handing out hugs, tears, and covid
DTVietnam 01:03 AM 01-25-2021
I think this needs the titanic music or something really sad..although the music already in the video fits pretty well too

Bills QB @JoshAllenQB hugs his teammates after losing the AFC Championship. pic.twitter.com/uWWMcK60u0

— Scott Swenson (@ScottSwenson4) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:29 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Why are you still here? Your Pats are irrelevant now. Unless you are here to teach us how to be a fan and berate and belittle us for rubbing it in to Bills fans who invaded this board for weeks talking about how they would dominate us. If so plan to have it rough on here.
Cheatriot fans should now realize the only reason they were ever relevant is now in Tampa Bay. Belichick has a losing record without Brady.
[Reply]
eDave 03:30 PM 01-25-2021
Pat and Josh hugged. Couple of figs I guess. Sad.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 03:34 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Buffalo is a solid young team. I harbor no ill will against them even though they're in my team's division. But the Chiefs are a ****ing juggernaut as long as Mahomes stays upright. He's too amazing and has so many fast weapons, he hits one in stride and it's 50 yards later... There's no shame in losing to the Chiefs, just as there was none in losing to Brady when he had the Patriots rolling in the early 2000s and then a few seasons back.

As for some of you assholes, you cocky pricks should remember EXACTLY what the Bills fans feel like. You were them, only a few short seasons ago. Try some humility.
Maybe I'd try some humility if Bills players didn't throw cheap shots while losing by 3 scores. Only punk ass bitches pull shit like that. Fuck the Bills.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 03:40 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Maybe I'd try some humility if Bills players didn't throw cheap shots while losing by 3 scores. Only punk ass bitches pull shit like that. Fuck the Bills.
I didn't mind that...pretty sure they didn't see josh allen flip the ball at okafor, they see okafor standing over allen in an apparently taunting way, they get pissed and tackle okafor. Allen was at fault. Would you mind it if a defender standing on top of mahomes like that got knocked the fuck out? No, you wouldn't.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:05 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by GayFrogs:
Wtf is this thread? I like josh allen hugging his teammates, are we supposed to gloat over that? If chiefs fans turn into pats fans I'm gonna be tempted to root against my own team.
the guy with the username GayFrogs and a Pickle Rick avatar cant take a joke. .
take it easy fella..its the internet. .

If this post "makes you root against your own team"...this aint "your own team" ..
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:34 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski:
Best comment because it's true.....

Originally Posted by :
Rusty Nails
1 day ago
This is exactly what I think every Bill's fan sounds like in my head.

[Reply]
alanm 12:46 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
And the guy has hot wheels cars unopened in their boxes on his wall for decoration, who does that?
Certainly not one who's ever had a woman live with him.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up