ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills are sad. . . Josh Allen handing out hugs, tears, and covid
DTVietnam 01:03 AM 01-25-2021
I think this needs the titanic music or something really sad..although the music already in the video fits pretty well too

Bills QB @JoshAllenQB hugs his teammates after losing the AFC Championship. pic.twitter.com/uWWMcK60u0

— Scott Swenson (@ScottSwenson4) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
Lzen 08:23 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
his coaching was bad..his D was bad and he was bad. .

He shouldve ran that 3rd down in. . wouldve changed the entire game

and letting scotty miller score a 50 yrd TD with 6 sec left in the half is horrid
Yup. As great as Rodgers is, he seems to choke on the big stage more often than not.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:26 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Buffalo is a solid young team. I harbor no ill will against them even though they're in my team's division. But the Chiefs are a fucking juggernaut as long as Mahomes stays upright. He's too amazing and has so many fast weapons, he hits one in stride and it's 50 yards later... There's no shame in losing to the Chiefs, just as there was none in losing to Brady when he had the Patriots rolling in the early 2000s and then a few seasons back.

As for some of you assholes, you cocky pricks should remember EXACTLY what the Bills fans feel like. You were them, only a few short seasons ago. Try some humility.
We're on to the Buccaneers.....
[Reply]
Lzen 08:26 AM 01-25-2021
I don't usually relish in another team's loss because we have been there many times ourselves.

On the other hand, Buffalo fans that have hung around here the past week(s) deserve to be losers.
[Reply]
joethomas 08:28 AM 01-25-2021
The Browns were more of a challenge, honestly. And we were trending toward blowing them out too, until Mahomes got injured.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:33 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
As beta as the Double Check is.
I felt sorry for Rodgers today.
He just never lived up to the hype. IMO
Nah that douche has made his own bed and talked shit for years, he deserves all the anguish he gets.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:10 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski:
Unimaginable pain there, living life as a power twink with that accent AND a speech impediment?

Guess the world still hasn't forgiven him for trying to marry Prince Humperdink to The Lovely Penelope.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:13 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Unimaginable pain there, living life as a power twink with that accent AND a speech impediment?

Gues the world still hasn't forgiven him for trying to marry Prince Humperdink to The Lovely Penelope.
And the guy has hot wheels cars unopened in their boxes on his wall for decoration, who does that?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:14 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by 38yrsfan:
Congratulations to the Bills, they have a good team and we will most likely see them in Arrowhead again the next few years.
Probably a Thursday night in early Sept 2021, brah. As division winners in the same conference, Buffalo will be coming to Arrowhead next year.
[Reply]
kgrund 09:27 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Congrats to the Bills and their fans. What that fan base has endured is pretty awful. Rooted for them in all those super bowls. Those were dominant AFC teams who should have a couple titles.
Have to disagree on this. A Super Bowl title? Yes. Super Bowl titles? No. I am old enough to remember that the Bills got crushed in 3 of those 4 Super Bowls.
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:21 AM 01-25-2021
As I texted my buddies last night - "Do the Bills fans REALLY want to go to another Superbowl"?

Crisis averted...
[Reply]
joethomas 10:23 AM 01-25-2021
I'm so surprised that a grown man who decorates his living room wall with hot wheels cars had an immature reaction to his football team getting blown out
[Reply]
Donger 10:26 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Guess the world still hasn't forgiven him for trying to marry Prince Humperdink to The Lovely Penelope.

[Reply]
Easy 6 10:27 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Shittin' on Allen for showing his teammates some love is some ignorant caveman alpha male shit. Kids got talent and will likely win a superbowl in his career.

Thanks for your service tho!
Yeah not seeing the big deal here, thats what a leader should do after a loss like that... go give your guys a hug, a smack on the ass and a "we'll be back"
[Reply]
kcclone 10:27 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski:

I saw him standing down at the opposite end. He watched the whole ceremony.
[Reply]
wazu 10:30 AM 01-25-2021
Speaking of sad...

Colin this guy hates Bills now KC saved their best game for this game fooled a lot of bettors who took bills plus 3.5 pic.twitter.com/39qrs9Lc5D

— Angel Dinamita (@radiodinamita1) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up