ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So many guys had great games today.
Rain Man 10:02 PM 01-24-2021
It's hard to pick a guy who stood out the most.

Breeland was shutting down everything.

Jones was dominating the line, and he psychologically damaged a bunch of their players.

Mahomes was Mahomes.

Tyreek was terrorizing the backfield of the Bills.

Kelce had a season's worth of catches.

Our offensive line was solving injury problems left and right and playing well.

Sneed was Sneed, even if he didn't know that for a little while. And then Fenton came in for him with no dropoff.

This team has no weaknesses. The only thing they have to fear is fear itself. And they don't fear fear at all.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:04 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yep. Half the fucking time I didn’t know who was covering who. I’m so glad we’re done with the “this CB only plays the left side of the field” bullshit.
A large stable of interchangeable parts sure seems like the way to go these days
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:49 PM 01-25-2021
Players played great. Mahomes was awesome as expected. But game ball goes to the coaches. Spags' gameplan was masterful. Reid's run and short yardage packages were genius. And in a week full of coaching mistakes and way too conservative game management, how cool is it that over the past few years Reid, criticized for being a lousy game manager, has been flat out brilliant the past few years. The gutsy 4th and 1 last week. The brilliant game changing 4th and 1 this week down 9-0.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:54 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Allegretti looked good last night. Apparently he likes playing the Bills. :-)
THAT is how you use late-round picks.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:01 PM 01-25-2021
There was one play in particular that really jumped out at me with regard to the power of this offense. It was a third and long (10 or 11 or so). Mahomes went back to pass and threw an easy pass to a wide open Tyreek on the left sideline. The Bills had given Tyreek such an enormous cushion that he just went straight downfield to the first down marker, turned around, and caught the pass with no defender anywhere near him. I don't think it was a blown coverage or anything. I think they gave him a 15+ yard cushion.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:33 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I'm trying to think of a better team win we've had than this (against a good opponent so games like vs the Jets don't count) and it's really hard.
I can't think of another..

Hardman was really the only one with a major fuck up and then he went on to bust a 50-harder and our first TD.

Most games I watch and someone out there isn't blowing dicks, usually Neimann or Robinson, but last night even those guys didn't suck.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:34 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
There was one play in particular that really jumped out at me with regard to the power of this offense. It was a third and long (10 or 11 or so). Mahomes went back to pass and threw an easy pass to a wide open Tyreek on the left sideline. The Bills had given Tyreek such an enormous cushion that he just went straight downfield to the first down marker, turned around, and caught the pass with no defender anywhere near him. I don't think it was a blown coverage or anything. I think they gave him a 15+ yard cushion.
Yep, that was Tre White. He was giving Tyreek that cushion pretty much all night.

Did you see the 3rd and short run conversion where Tyreek just hit the jets off the line and made White fall? Lol.

Just goes to show that Hill is the most dangerous weapon in the NFL. His skill set is just so unique.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:45 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yep, that was Tre White. He was giving Tyreek that cushion pretty much all night.

Did you see the 3rd and short run conversion where Tyreek just hit the jets off the line and made White fall? Lol.

Just goes to show that Hill is the most dangerous weapon in the NFL. His skill set is just so unique.
Yeah, and White's a good corner. He's a pro bowler and second-team all pro.

I bet Carlton Davis is sitting in a dark room right now with a nearly empty bottle of whiskey in front of him.
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:06 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
D Williams still grinding out those tough yards.
Is everything still okay with CEH? I noticed that he was not on the field there at the end of the game.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 02:23 PM 01-25-2021
The D was fantastic. 24 points:

-3 if Thornhill holds onto that pick
-6 without the hardman fumble
-3? without the onside recovery
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:50 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Fisher and Allegretti were 35 yards downfield on the Hardman run.
Pretty sure that was Reuter and NOT Allegretti.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:50 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Pretty sure that was Reuter and NOT Allegretti.
It was. I corrected myself in another thread.
[Reply]
eDave 03:52 PM 01-25-2021
All the offensive plays looked like a choreographed ballet. Each one played a part.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:06 PM 01-25-2021
I mean, what, 2 screwups the entire damn game? Reek drop on first drive, then the Mecole fumble...other than that, our possesions went:
Punt
TD
TD
TD
Half
FG
TD
TD
End of game.

That's a goddam championship team...
[Reply]
KCJake 04:07 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Let's not forget we got 2019 Juan Thornhill tonight. If he's back to that player, our secondary is ****ing unreal. Exactly what we need to slow down Tampa
Great point !!!!!! Thornhill at his best is an absolute difference maker
[Reply]
PHOG 04:15 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, and White's a good corner. He's a pro bowler and second-team all pro.

I bet Carlton Davis is sitting in a dark room right now with a nearly empty bottle of whiskey in front of him.
:-) I bet he is too, considering what Tyreek did to them the last time they saw him....13 rec., 269 yds,...3 TDs
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up