ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Message for our visiting Brown fans
BigRedChief 12:56 AM 01-12-2021
I’m happy for you as fans. I get the excitement. We went 20+ years without a playoff win until 2016 too. We have had our share of soul crushing playoff losses too. We kind of have a fan kinship. I need you to know your going to lose. That’s okay. You had a great season. But, it ends Sunday.

Reid is 18-3 in regular-season games following his bye week.

And in the playoffs, he has a 5-2 record after first-round bye weeks, including during last year's Super Bowl-winning postseason.

Mahomes is 4-1 in playoff games. You think your the first team to try to run the ball, keep Mahomes on the bench? We have won 21 of our last 22 games.

It’s just not happening. Sorry. Carry on.

[Reply]
Mav 12:41 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Wait, what? IDK why but I always thought you were a 49ers fan. Must be confusing you with someone else.
I grew up in a weird way. In North Carolina, born in 79, became a 49er fan on my own. Had no father figure or guidance of which team to root for, in 1999 i found out that my grandfather who had died in 1993 was a die hard Browns fan so i became a fan, and just gradually gave up on the 49ers after Alex left with no real ties to the team, and focused on the Browns, while also being a Chiefs supporter. So when the Browns arent on, i watch the Chiefs, and keep up with them. I wouldnt say im a fan of the Chiefs, but they are a joy to watch, and i love the people here. Same guy.
[Reply]
luv 12:50 PM 01-14-2021
Just now, while scrolling through the threads in the Lounge, I totally read this as "Massage for our visiting Brown fans" and was like WTF?
[Reply]
DawgDays 12:50 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Nah, not upset at all, I'm always that long-winded. It's just the discrepancy between the effort you put into representing yourself as being important and successful and in turn intelligent... and not knowing when to say "you are", is a huge gap that's quite the anomaly.

It would be like someone buying a Rolls-Royce and spending weeks on a wardrobe for the specific reason to impress dates, but adding the dangling balls that you see on the back of trucks, purposefully destroying the image that was being so desperately created.

And yes, it is.... the board was built as anything goes, even when sometimes I wish their was a full time adult table (as opposed to a specific kiddie table).

:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:52 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by DawgDays:

FUCKING AUTOCORRECT!!!

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:55 PM 01-14-2021
****ING AUTOCORRECT!!!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:01 PM 01-14-2021
And yes, it is.... the board was built as anything goes, even when sometimes I wish their was a full time adult table (as opposed to a specific kiddie table).

Damn man thats some grade A trolling. You will fit in well here.

****ING AUTOCORRECT!!!

Sure, blame it on auto-correct. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:17 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Kind of what I was thinking.
remember Skip? I was thinking about him while having the n00b conversation in this thread. He said the bar for being a "good poster" on the Planet was >100 replies to threads they started.

I searched mine, I've posted 345 threads with 100+ replies. I'd bet thats near the top.

Since you think my threads are unworthy, why don't you do a search and see how unworthy my threads are compared to others?

*Bearcat has 7 :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01-14-2021, 01:23 PM
This message has been deleted by htismaqe.
BigRedChief 01:27 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hammock Parties has 500, including 3 that have over 10K replies each (and 17 with 2500 replies).

He is the top poster by far and a worthy one.

I've said the dude had talent and defended him since way back when everyone was calling him a virgin in his moms basement. So its not a fair comparison to compare a grammar challenged poster like myself, who also lacks wit or being a intentional funny dude to the GOAT. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:30 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He is the top poster by far and a worthy one.

I've said the dude had talent and defended him since way back when everyone was calling him a virgin in his moms basement. So its not a fair comparison to compared a grimmer challenged poster like myself, who also lacks wit or being a intentional funny dude to the GOAT. :-)
He's simultaneously one of the most despised posters on this board, derided as an attention whore, and people think he's a goof. He wouldn't necessarily meet Skip's definition of a "good poster" knowing how Skip was...

And I deleted my post because of an issue with search.

He does indeed have over 500 started threads - the search engine stops there.

The other numbers were inflated though.

He was 3 threads with over 10K replies and another 17 with over 2500 replies each.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:34 PM 01-14-2021

FUCKING AUTOCORRECT!!!

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
:-) exchanges like this are why I've stuck around for 14+ years
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:40 PM 01-14-2021
He's simultaneously one of the most despised posters on this board, derided as an attention whore, and people think he's a goof. He wouldn't necessarily meet Skip's definition of a "good poster" knowing how Skip was..
Sure, there is more to "good poster" than post or thread count. Hammocks online persona is way different than his real life one.

Maybe a kindred spirit in that aspect on here. Most who post on here that know me in real life and or met me, think I'm an okay dude and different from the Bigredchief one on here.
[Reply]
burt 02:19 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Sure, there is more to "good poster" than post or thread count. Hammocks online persona is way different than his real life one.

Maybe a kindred spirit in that aspect on here. Most who post on here that know me in real life and or met me, think I'm an okay dude and different from the Bigredchief one on here.
I like you. HE is a douche canoe.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:25 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
I like you. HE is a douche canoe.
Dude, I watched the AFCCG with him. It will FOREVER be etched in my memory. He's fucking awesome and that's all I'm gonna say about it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:27 PM 01-14-2021
Dude, I watched the AFCCG with him. It will FOREVER be etched in my memory. He's fucking awesome and that's all I'm gonna say about it.
Hammock? He’s a good dude. I’ve met him in person.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:30 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Hammock? He’s a good dude. I’ve met him in person.
Yep. He and I sat together at the AFCCG. We laughed, we cried, we hugged it out.

One of the single best game day experiences of my life.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up