ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Message for our visiting Brown fans
BigRedChief 12:56 AM 01-12-2021
I’m happy for you as fans. I get the excitement. We went 20+ years without a playoff win until 2016 too. We have had our share of soul crushing playoff losses too. We kind of have a fan kinship. I need you to know your going to lose. That’s okay. You had a great season. But, it ends Sunday.

Reid is 18-3 in regular-season games following his bye week.

And in the playoffs, he has a 5-2 record after first-round bye weeks, including during last year's Super Bowl-winning postseason.

Mahomes is 4-1 in playoff games. You think your the first team to try to run the ball, keep Mahomes on the bench? We have won 21 of our last 22 games.

It’s just not happening. Sorry. Carry on.

[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 02:10 PM 01-12-2021
Please learn how you're/your work before you talk trash. It just makes it a thousand times cornier when you don't know elementary grammar.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:38 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Please learn how you're/your work before you talk trash. It just makes it a thousand times cornier when you don't know elementary grammar.
I'll never understand why some, otherwise intelligent people don't take this sort of criticism to heart.

I'm sure we've all had the occasional bad habit and may not have realized it makes us look like a dumbass or whatever.... but, why not fix it? I've had a few coworkers with the your/you're problem and I've done a few things ranging from lightly giving them a hard time about it to basically calling them out on it.

And it still happens, forever, 100% of the time, whether it's facebook or IM or an important work email/document.

And of course in this case it's not a matter of national security or anything... but, if someone always uses "your" here, you probably also look like you have the grammar of a 5th grader everywhere else (of course, it's always the fault of autocorrect :-) ).

It's weird.

[Reply]
Dartgod 02:39 PM 01-12-2021
Is this directed at the Browns fans or the OP?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:41 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'll never understand why some, otherwise intelligent people don't take this sort of criticism to heart.
Some people don't get it. Their sure their right and can't get out of there own way. That's really all it is, right they're.
[Reply]
DawgDays 02:53 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Some people don't get it. Their sure their right and can't get out of there own way. That's really all it is, right they're.
*write
:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:56 PM 01-12-2021
^four sure^
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:59 PM 01-12-2021
There are more of these threads than there are visiting Browns fans.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:01 PM 01-12-2021
BRC just cant catch a break some days

Lets not forget all the good things he does for Chiefs Kingdom down there in Tampa
[Reply]
Azide22 03:16 PM 01-12-2021
Good post!

You know, I was a grammar nazi before myself. Sadly, this mistake is one many, many very intelligent people make. One day, I decided that ultimately it is not important. So, I notice it, but I no longer react, because I know what they meant. The rest is my problem, though I will 100% go after it on anything that will be published or is an important document.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:31 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Lets not forget all the good things he does for Chiefs Kingdom down there in Tampa
We can’t. He won’t let us.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:54 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We can’t. He won’t let us.
:-) yeah he does have that rap, but he's actually a good dude at heart IMO
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:24 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Don't we have 3 of these fucking threads already?
It’s kind of hard to take this seriously when we have 50 ‘air fryer’ threads.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:59 PM 01-12-2021
70K posts on here. My level of perceived intelligence was decided long ago.

It's a BB. I'm not checking spelling or modifying grammar to satisfy you. You don't like my posts, the ignore function works fine.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:03 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Thanks man. :-)
We now have Chief fan groups in Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia. No money involved. All volunteers. Next year we are going nation wide.
[Reply]
Mav 06:06 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
70K posts on here. My level of perceived intelligence was decided long ago.

It's a BB. I'm not checking spelling or modifying grammar to satisfy you. You don't like my posts, the ignore function works fine.
First time caller, I have a serious question. How have you won 21, of 22 games, if your record was 14-2? Ill hang up and listen.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up