ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 101
« First < 49899596979899 100101 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
TEX 12:45 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Browns fans are awful confident this morning.

They are fully healthy & the Chiefs are missing their best RB, LB, OL, etc....
Yep. What got me concerned was when Watkins couldn't go. The offense seems to be more dynamic with him. I think the Chiefs can make up for his receiving yards, but they definitely will miss his downfield blocking. This is the 1st playoff game that Mahomes won't have him to throw to. Having said that, no matter if the Chiefs move on and Watkins is back next week, I hope they move on from him next season. Dude was literally signed to make another SB run. The playoffs have been the only arena Watkins shines consistently. When he starts missing playoff games, it's time for him to go.
[Reply]
Hiko 05:10 PM 01-17-2021
Congrats, the better team won but fk that hurt.

Kick the Bills azz.
[Reply]
Mav 05:18 PM 01-17-2021
Didnt like seeing what happened to Pat. Great win, the better team by far won. Please go beat the Bills. Ill be around.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:19 PM 01-17-2021
Ripped their hearts out at thee end. Pastradamas. That will do!
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:47 PM 01-17-2021
I wanted exciting, but that was almost too exciting.

Congrats to the Cleveland Browns and their fans. They showed up and fought hard, and nearly pulled off the upset. That last 18-play drive was impressive.

See you guys and your team next year, with any luck.
[Reply]
notorious 05:48 PM 01-17-2021
Should have been a blowout.

Cleveland needs a defense in the worst way.
[Reply]
Mav 05:49 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Congrats to the Cleveland Browns and their fans. They showed up and fought hard, and nearly pulled off the upset. That last 18-play drive was impressive.

Appreciate you.
[Reply]
Mav 05:50 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:

That should be worked on this offseason. Last year was getting Baker and the offense right, this year i imagine will be all defense.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:50 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:

D Williams chewed them up. Ran for 78 and 6 yards per carry
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:53 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

I think we should be able to agree at this point that Cleveland is pretty good.

and that Mayfield is also pretty good.

But I suspect that will not be the case.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:02 PM 01-17-2021
I've been thinking the Browns were closer to an 8-9 win team, and inconsistent at best... and it really showed.

And that's really not to bash them... the Browns fans who have showed up have been very aware they're ahead of schedule. They've shown flashes, they were sort of gifted an NFCE sweep, and they got some good playoff experience from it.

I know how backhanded that sounds, but it's exactly what the Chiefs did in 2018... they only beat 1 or 2 playoff teams in the regular season, beat a 10 win Colts team to get a monkey off their back, and got some great playoff experience.
[Reply]
Hiko 06:06 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
That should be worked on this offseason. Last year was getting Baker and the offense right, this year i imagine will be all defense.
Yeah, with the expectations coming into this season - especially considering the “preseason” circumstances - I think any Browns fan would’ve accepted this outcome eagerly if it were offered before Week 1.
[Reply]
Mav 06:07 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I've been thinking the Browns were closer to an 8-9 win team, and inconsistent at best... and it really showed.

And that's really not to bash them... the Browns fans who have showed up have been very aware they're ahead of schedule. They've shown flashes, they were sort of gifted an NFCE sweep, and they got some good playoff experience from it.

I know how backhanded that sounds, but it's exactly what the Chiefs did in 2018... they only beat 1 or 2 playoff teams in the regular season, beat a 10 win Colts team to get a monkey off their back, and got some great playoff experience.
Thats probably accurate, the defense was horrendous. And i told you guys that this week that it was. But we will get some players back from being injured and with the Draft and free agency, the Browns should win the division next year. But the better team won today.
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:14 PM 01-17-2021
Browns are coached well and have great talent. Baker is maturing well and he made some clutch throws. The Browns have a lot of future potential.
So glad we won
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:49 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This article from Mary Kay Cabot :-) https://twitter.com/marykaycabot/sta...461201922?s=21

Not sure why the Chiefs are even showing up if she’s right, apparently Mahomes is playing miserably, the Browns OL and RBs are going to “dominate”, and the Browns coaching staff gives them an edge.

This bitch ain’t got a clue.
What she wrote is hysterical now. She was wrong about everything
[Reply]
Page 99 of 101
« First < 49899596979899 100101 >
Up