ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 101
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:17 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
You clearly didnt watch the game, so why comment on it? We tried running the ball, the announcers even showed it multiple times that the Jets kept 9 guys in the box the entire game.
I did watch the game. That's why I keep bringing it up. That's also why I posted that article from ESPN.

You're absolutely making it up. There was no stacked box. None, zero, zilch. That's a lie.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:23 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I did watch the game. That's why I keep bringing it up. That's also why I posted that article from ESPN.

You're absolutely making it up. There was no stacked box. None, zero, zilch. That's a lie.
You know damn well, he will have switched out oh his Brown cap, shirt, and underoos to Chief ones at halftime. Maybe a Packer socks too.
[Reply]
Hiko 11:23 AM 01-14-2021
They beat the Jets 10 times out of 10 if their coach doesn't pass the ball 50 times when they're missing their top 4 WR's.
You just keep playing that “Jets game will have anything to do with Sunday’s game” card, Mensa.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:24 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hiko:
You just keep playing that “Jets game will have anything to do with Sunday’s game” card, Mensa.
He knows his shit, turd
[Reply]
Hiko 11:32 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He knows his shit, turd
He has amply demonstrated that he knows shit.

I invite him to actually watch the game before commenting on it (it’s a tough watch). And then realize that whatever conclusion he comes to about that game is still meaningless in context of the upcoming game. The only real conclusion you can take from it is that the Browns’ D sucks (which is accurate).
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:49 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Why would Hunt be vengeful?

Clark and co. didn't get drunk and throw people around on camera. And after the fact Hunt lied about it to his boss.

Hunt was in the wrong - not the Chiefs...
Yeah I don't get that narrative either. It's like the Chiefs did him wrong.

In reality it was KHunt that fucked the Chiefs in 2018. Cocksucker! :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:52 AM 01-14-2021
I’m going to keep saying it.

FUCK KAREEM HUNT.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 11:55 AM 01-14-2021
i get it the chiefs are the best team remaining in the playoffs. if they bring their best game they win even if the browns play their best.

but this is football i know you think this is going to be some dynasty but its hard to win make it to 2 superbowls in a row let alone win them.

it took andy reid 21 years to get a superbowl win
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:56 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Sammy Watkins talking shit about Cleveland.

:-)
Welcome back to reality. It’s false, and was from Sunday!
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 11:57 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m going to keep saying it.

**** KAREEM HUNT.
so what is it going to be like here if he goes off and scores the game winning TD?

i guarantee he is in on all redzone packages for the browns. he has been all year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:58 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
i get it the chiefs are the best team remaining in the playoffs. if they bring their best game they win even if the browns play their best.

but this is football i know you think this is going to be some dynasty but its hard to win make it to 2 superbowls in a row let alone win them.

Trust us, we know it's hard. We know there are no guarantees.

The reaction you see here isn't to the Browns team, it's to the Browns FANS.

We don't need to be reminded about how hard it is, or that nobody is a pushover in the playoffs.

Least of all, we don't need mountains of stats to show us how great the Browns are.

We know all of these things already. All people are doing with this back and forth is pissing people off.

It's really not that hard to understand if you're even slightly self-aware.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:58 AM 01-14-2021

This is pretty worthless when it comes to insight. How many people ever make it to the position of head coach in the NFL? That's pretty rarefied air right there. Then how many of those who become NFL head coaches even make it to the Super Bowl? How many people have ever won the Super Bowl as head coach? It's an exceedingly small number so the very fact that Andy Reid has won one is remarkable regardless of how long it took him to do it once he became a head coach.

ETA - 32 men have been Super Bowl winning head coach.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:59 AM 01-14-2021
so what is it going to be like here if he goes off and scores the game winning TD?

i guarantee he is in on all redzone packages for the browns. he has been all year.
Here? There will be people that complain that we let him go because they exist now. And there will be people that hate him for being an idiot.
[Reply]
Mav 12:00 PM 01-14-2021
Trust us, we know it's hard. We know there are no guarantees.

The reaction you see here isn't to the Browns team, it's to the Browns FANS.

We don't need to be reminded about how hard it is, or that nobody is a pushover in the playoffs.

Least of all, we don't need mountains of stats to show us how great the Browns are.

We know all of these things already. All people are doing with this back and forth is pissing people off.

It's really not that hard to understand if you're even slightly self-aware.
There is a lot of truth here. And unfortunate that we have to go 3 more days before they can actually play.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:00 PM 01-14-2021

Well, for one it's going to be divisive.

There's a handful of people here that think the Chiefs were stupid for releasing Hunt.

For me, he's just like any other player on the Browns. He's not a Chief and I don't care that he ever was a Chief. He made his bed here and got what he deserved. I'm glad that he got a 2nd (actually 6th or 7th) chance in Cleveland.

Him scoring the winning TD, for me, won't be any different than if Chubb scores it, or some 3rd string WR for that matter.

I don't care about the Browns or Kareem Hunt. I care about the Chiefs winning.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 101
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Up