ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 101
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:19 PM 01-13-2021
The Browns had an entire postseason worth of good fortune in a quarter and then were outscored 37-20 over 3 quarters of play.

Maybe they can win that way twice. Anything is possible.
[Reply]
notorious 07:35 PM 01-13-2021
Playing the NFC Least and AFC South will boost some offensive stats.

No doubt.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:36 PM 01-13-2021
They don't make the playoffs if not for the NFCE
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:48 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by DawgDays:
I know, I know, this is just what some of my pot smokin' Browns friends are clinging to as evidence that we belong.

Yeah, that’s interesting.

But like the “one score” win thing, there’s context at play there.

Look at KC’s schedule. There are 5 games on there where KC was a score away from 40 but spent the 4th quarter killing the clock. KC absolutely could have put up 40 against Houston, Baltimore, Miami, Jets had they needed to.

The only game the Chiefs needed to win in “shootout” style was Oakland... and KC had two TDs and at least a FG taken off the board (minimum of 14 points, as they kicked a FG on one of the reversed TDs) by weak whistles.

The one score thing is pretty humorous. It just ignores situational football.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:50 PM 01-13-2021
I want Patrick to get Kelce a couple of TD’s Sunday.

Gronk has 12 playoff TD’s which is 2nd to Jerry Rice’s insane 22. Need to get Kelce last that fucker. He’s already halfway there.
[Reply]
joethomas 08:00 PM 01-13-2021
They were +5 and still gave up 500 passing yards. They were +5 and gave up almost gave up 37 points.

I know a lot of that is game flow and the Browns trying to manage the 28 point lead they were spotted, but watching that game when they knew the Steelers were throwing every down - Roethlisberger had 68 (!) attempts - they still couldn't limit them in the passing game at all.

It did not look like a team that was backed up and giving the Steelers everything short, they were mostly just getting picked apart by a QB who's washed. They did not generate a load of pressure. They did not have a sack in the game.

Of course it's possible they man up this Sunday but I don't know. They didn't look capable of slowing anyone down. It seems like a really bad matchup for them to me.
[Reply]
notorious 08:03 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
They were +5 and still gave up 500 passing yards. They were +5 and gave up almost gave up 37 points.

I know a lot of that is game flow and the Browns trying to manage the 28 point lead they were spotted, but watching that game when they knew the Steelers were throwing every down - Roethlisberger had 68 (!) attempts - they still couldn't limit them in the passing game at all.

It did not look like a team that was backed up and giving the Steelers everything short, they were mostly just getting picked apart by a QB who's washed. They did not generate a load of pressure. They did not have a sack in the game.

Of course it's possible they man up this Sunday but I don't know. They didn't look capable of slowing anyone down. It seems like a really bad matchup for them to me.
The only defenses that have slowed the Chiefs down have applied pressure with 4, and even pressure up the middle and sides. Drop 7 and hope Mahomes has one of those games.

It's certainly possible. Atlanta played a great game against the Chiefs, and their defense has sucked all year.
[Reply]
notorious 08:06 PM 01-13-2021
Oh, if you can manage to keep a spy on Mahomes without being too predictable it will help.
[Reply]
Mav 08:09 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
They don't make the playoffs if not for the NFCE
Swept the AFC South which had 2 teams in the playoffs, but continue with your bullshit narrative. I guess you could say that for the Steelers and Ravens as well, but I am sure you consider those 2 worthy of the playoffs, right?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:09 PM 01-13-2021
Ravens own the Browns. Lamar embarrassed them on national TV.
[Reply]
Mav 08:11 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:

The Browns were without Ward and Johnson. They don’t give up all those yards with them instead of Robert Jackson......maybe just 400.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:12 PM 01-13-2021
Ben's corpse shit all over that awful defense. A few fluke turnovers from a 50 burger
[Reply]
Mav 08:12 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Ravens own the Browns. Lamar embarrassed them on national TV.
He embarrassed them in the best game of the season 47-42? Oh, so embarrassing. No. Your irrational hatred of the Browns of all teams is embarrassing.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:23 PM 01-13-2021
Hill, Hardman, DRob got your 40
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:26 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
He embarrassed them in the best game of the season 47-42? Oh, so embarrassing. No. Your irrational hatred of the Browns of all teams is embarrassing.
Lamars win at TN is being overrated because he's black. 20 points is hardly greatness. Media just wants him to be great like Watson. Look at Houstons records and they really are no different before Watson. There is something missing from his game.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 101
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up