ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 101
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:08 PM 01-13-2021
I'm getting a Chiefs Colts 2018 playoffs vibe from this one. Get out to a hot start, game is never in jeopardy, and coast to a 14-20 point win.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:44 PM 01-13-2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:47 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Just heard this on NFL Live: Andy Reid is 26-5 including the playoffs after a bye (12-14 days off).

Absurd.

[Reply]
TEX 03:52 PM 01-13-2021
Did we get an injury report? I hadn't heard anything except that he didn't appear to be at practice today. No actual reason for why not.

And Sammy didn't take any shot on twaddle. He said the game wasn't over, because it was just the end of the first quarter. If that's taking a shot, then the world has gotten way too soft.
I thought he took a shot as well. Maybe I didn't read it carefully or take into account the context.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:13 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
I thought he took a shot as well. Maybe I didn't read it carefully or take into account the context.
To be fair to you and others, the local media there most likely took Sammy's post out of context on purpose, to incite exactly what we're seeing happen today. We would probably do exactly the same in their shoes. But Sammy is our guy, and as Chiefs fans we ought to at least want to know the truth, not what some CLE outlet told us was true.
[Reply]
TEX 04:47 PM 01-13-2021
To be fair to you and others, the local media there most likely took Sammy's post out of context on purpose, to incite exactly what we're seeing happen today. We would probably do exactly the same in their shoes. But Sammy is our guy, and as Chiefs fans we ought to at least want to know the truth, not what some CLE outlet told us was true.
Very true. What was the truth? Context of the tweet? As you said, I only saw what I was intended to see.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:49 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Patrick is locked in

Bless his heart :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 04:51 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Patrick is locked in

I find it hard to believe anybody wants it as bad as our guys. They’re obsessed with winning.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:53 PM 01-13-2021
Very true. What was the truth? Context of the tweet? As you said, I only saw what I was intended to see.
Apparently, Watkins was responding to someone, right after the end of the first Q. Basically all he was saying was it was too early to call the game in favor of CLE, based on just the first quarter.

And considering what he and the Chiefs did to HOU last season in a similar situation, he had good reason.
[Reply]
TEX 04:55 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I find it hard to believe anybody wants it as bad as our guys. They’re obsessed with winning.
Completely agree. I also think it was FKN AWESOME that they said as much right after they won it last year! None of this, "We're not gonna talk about it" crap.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:56 PM 01-13-2021
Apparently, Watkins was responding to someone, right after the end of the first Q. Basically all he was saying was it was too early to call the game in favor of CLE, based on just the first quarter.

And considering what he and the Chiefs did to HOU last season in a similar situation, he had good reason.
Exactly.
[Reply]
TEX 04:56 PM 01-13-2021

Oh man, I can TOTALLY SEE that. That's so NOT the way it's being presented.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:59 PM 01-13-2021
Oh man, I can TOTALLY SEE that. That's so NOT the way it's being presented.
There's just no way a guy like Watkins, who NEVER trash talks, was dissing Cleveland during the first quarter of a game that wasn't decided.

Anybody that thinks he was just isn't thinking about it hard enough.

All the dude was saying was that the game wasn't over yet.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:01 PM 01-13-2021
Can't wait for this game, which the Chiefs will win!
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:03 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There's just no way a guy like Watkins, who NEVER trash talks, was dissing Cleveland during the first quarter of a game that wasn't decided.

Anybody that thinks he was just isn't thinking about it hard enough.

All the dude was saying was that the game wasn't over yet.
:-)
It's pretty weird that Chiefs fans would even think Sammy would trash-talk. He's our guy so he should get the benefit of the doubt anyway. But he has literally no history of being a career trash-talker, so what gives? People think that he just woke up on Sunday and became a trash-talker?
[Reply]
Page 55 of 101
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up