ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 100
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:50 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It's up to 40% now?

Nice.

[Reply]
Bearcat 03:56 PM 01-13-2021
90% sure there's a 40% chance of snow in Buffalo everyday in the winter.

That's just what it does there.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 04:07 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Lulz

guy in zubaz:

1)lost the fight
2) stole the other guy's hat and started the fight
3) is too fat for those zubaz , theyre like 2 sizes too small and look 15 years old

i need to get me some more zubaz man

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:15 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
guy in zubaz:

1)lost the fight
2) stole the other guy's hat and started the fight
3) is too fat for those zubaz , theyre like 2 sizes too small and look 15 years old

i need to get me some more zubaz man
I don't understand why the media finds this shit cute.

"Gosh Buffalo fans sure are cool! They throw dildos on the field, jump through tables, fight each other and have gay sex in the bathroom stalls!!"

Just stop it. It's not funny, it's not endearing. It's the single trashiest group of people i've ever seen in my life. People who literally have to be on ventilators or else they'd forget to breathe. Dumbshits like Daquix come here and only validate their inbred stupidity.

**** Buffalo and their dumb ass, sister ****ing, shit flinging, moron fans.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:15 PM 01-13-2021

[Reply]
Megatron96 04:18 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
56% is basically the same thing as saying it's going to snow during the game. How much, and for how long is up in the air, but it's going to snow some.

And it'll be wet snow if the temp doesn't drop down to at least the low 20s. Might mean a heavy running day, in which case I'd take BAL.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:19 PM 01-13-2021
Advantage Ravens
[Reply]
crispystl 04:51 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
There are 2 fights in that video.

FFS.
Yeaaaaaahhhh....like are those SEPARATE incidents!?
[Reply]
New World Order 04:52 PM 01-13-2021
That is going to be a great game
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:02 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:

i wish the camera panned around . i wonder if the fight to section ratio holds up around the entire stadium??
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:51 PM 01-13-2021
I was at the AFCCG in Buffalo (Jan '94) along with 3 other friends. I wish someone would have knocked me the fuck out at half time. Awful game...:-)

I don't remember a lot of fights, or table breaking. I do remember a lot of drunk fans, of which I was one. God, that trip sucked.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:44 PM 01-13-2021
Without reading all the previous posts, I think the Ravens are more hungry than the Bills. They are a run first team and if it snows, all the better. Ravens vs. Chiefs and Bucs vs. Packers or possibly, Rams. For us, I would love this and Rams vs. Chiefs SB would be my wish. More than likely, Chiefs vs. Packers. Rematch of SB 1.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:02 PM 01-13-2021
Cynthia Frelund's game theory...

https://www.nfl.com/videos/game-theo...-the-divisiona
[Reply]
wazu 07:07 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I don't understand why the media finds this shit cute.

"Gosh Buffalo fans sure are cool! They throw dildos on the field, jump through tables, fight each other and have gay sex in the bathroom stalls!!"

Just stop it. It's not funny, it's not endearing. It's the single trashiest group of people i've ever seen in my life. People who literally have to be on ventilators or else they'd forget to breathe. Dumbshits like Daquix come here and only validate their inbred stupidity.

**** Buffalo and their dumb ass, sister ****ing, shit flinging, moron fans.
I'll admit I find it amusing. Buffalo fans love their team, and they're bat-shit crazy. It adds to the flavor of the NFL.
[Reply]
notorious 07:23 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
i wish the camera panned around . i wonder if the fight to section ratio holds up around the entire stadium??
Dude probably stuck his thumb up the wrong butthole.

It happens.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 100
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197 > Last »
Up