ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 100
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 01:50 PM 01-12-2021
Bills fans are feeling confident and are making plans for KC next weekend. They have been trying to book weekend passes at an amusement park. Kindly pass along that Brown & Crouppen is a law firm
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:52 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Bills fans are feeling confident and are making plans for KC next weekend. They have been trying to book weekend passes at an amusement park. Kindly pass along that Brown & Crouppen is a law firm
They will have their handS full with Baltimore.

Oh wait, I am sure da quix will be his house again on it!

:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:24 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
They will have their handS full with Baltimore.

Oh wait, I am sure da quix will be his house again on it!

:-)
As long as BAL doesn't try to get cute and become a passing offense, I think that'll be a close game. Though running Lamar 16-20 times makes me cringe a little. But they'll have to do something like that to find a W, imo.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:35 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
I don't think they can beat the Ravens.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:43 PM 01-12-2021
Would be hilarious if the Ravens beat them, they only beat the Colts because Phillip Rivers has such a great record with 2 minute drills at this stage in his career.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:46 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Would be hilarious if the Ravens beat them, they only beat the Colts because Phillip Rivers has such a great record with 2 minute drills at this stage in his career.
I just hope it's an OT game with a lot of physical play that completely drains both teams. I'd really like to see Lamarvelous get hammered a couple of times so he doesn't want to run as much the next week vs the Chiefs.
[Reply]
crispystl 03:59 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
IND lost? Just guessing . . .
What would that have to do with anything?
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:07 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
What would that have to do with anything?
No idea anymore. You’d have to give me some context at this point.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:11 PM 01-12-2021
I’m taking the Ravens this week. I think their defense is a bad matchup for the Bills.

They have the secondary and DC to get job done. I’m not convinced Allen will beat the pass rush like Patrick does.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:25 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m taking the Ravens this week. I think their defense is a bad matchup for the Bills.

They have the secondary and DC to get job done. I’m not convinced Allen will beat the pass rush like Patrick does.
All true. I question the unit discipline of BAL's DL though. If they get all haphazard in their rushes, Allen could simply run for big chunks.

But overall, yeah, if BAL can not do stupid things, I like them as well vs. BUF. BUF can throw the ball and defend the pass, and really that's about it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:51 PM 01-12-2021
Ravens will run all over the pussy ass Bills.

Chiefs over Ravens next week.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:53 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Ravens will run all over the pussy ass Bills.

Chiefs over Ravens next week.
That would be the best outcome for us, really. Though our defense is kind of more built to stop a team like BUF. But we have such a huge psychological advantage over BAL, it seems like the best way to go.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:02 PM 01-12-2021
I like the bills minus the points in this one. Baltimore only put up 20 points against a bad tenn defense. Baltimore will likely struggle to come back if they get down and Lamar has to pass.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:37 PM 01-12-2021
While I would like to believe that Baltimore would run up and down the field on them Buffalo can score quickly which means they could easily force Baltimore into a game they aren't capable of playing well.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:53 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
While I would like to believe that Baltimore would run up and down the field on them Buffalo can score quickly which means they could easily force Baltimore into a game they aren't capable of playing well.
We could hope for bad weather?
[Reply]
Page 85 of 100
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Up