ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 100
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:51 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
Someone should tell NBC about that "next gear".

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ower-rankings/
Never post a dumbass Florio link here ok? :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:51 AM 01-05-2021
I know, I know.

Any source that doesn't put the Chiefs as the GREATEST OF ALL TIME is laughable.
Pro Football Talk has a public anti-Chiefs bias.

Mike Florio threatened boycotts over the Tyreek Hill situation.

If you had actually been here for the 10 years you keep bringing up, you'd know that.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:51 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I'm starting to understand this guy.

He is talking regular season.
Chiefs fans are talking playoffs.

Two totally different animals.
You nailed it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:52 AM 01-05-2021
I know, I know.

Any source that doesn't put the Chiefs as the GREATEST OF ALL TIME is laughable.
You've said you've been on CP for 10 years but you don't understand what Florio means around here?
[Reply]
diqlix 11:53 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I'm starting to understand this guy.

He is talking regular season.
Chiefs fans are talking playoffs.

Two totally different animals.
Kinda.

You do make a good point in a way.

Chiefs fans are putting ALL their eggs in the basket of "we will turn it on in the playoffs".

Problem is, they only have 1 playoffs of proof that exists.

They did it ONE time.

It's not like the Patriots, who turned it on in the playoffs for 20 damn straight years.

They had mountains of proof.

2 decades worth of it.

The Chiefs have ONE measly playoffs worth of proof that they can turn it on and off.

Chiefs fans are putting all their hopes on the idea that the Chiefs can do what they did ONE time in FORTY years.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:54 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Pro Football Talk has a public anti-Chiefs bias.

Mike Florio threatened boycotts over the Tyreek Hill situation.

If you had actually been here for the 10 years you keep bringing up, you'd know that.
I don't blame him on the Hill front.

I don't understand how any Chief fan defends that child abuser.

Absolutely disgusting.

Great player, but disgusting actions as an individual.

That being said, Chiefs were #1 in his rankings for like half the season. How bad could he possibly not like you guys? lmao.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:54 AM 01-05-2021
HYPER KNIT

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:55 AM 01-05-2021
Kinda.

Chiefs fans are putting ALL their eggs in the basket of "we will turn it on in the playoffs".

They did it ONE time.

It's not like the Patriots, who turned it on in the playoffs for 20 damn straight years.

2 decades worth of it.

The Chiefs have ONE measly playoffs worth of proof that they can turn it on and off.

Chiefs fans are putting all their hopes on the idea that the Chiefs can do what they did ONE time in FORTY years.
That is still one more time than the Bills have in their team’s 60 year franchise history.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:56 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yes, playoff football from a year ago counts. I know you don't like to think of the last time Allen played because he was garbage.

As for Mahomes, he has been amazing the whole time. The loss to the Patriots went to OT and we win if coin flip goes our way. That's how good Mahomes was in crunch time, unlike your QB.
Therefore, last year, the loss against the Patriots counted.

And that would have proved that you couldn't make the SB right?

Because the playoff history from the last year is all that counted.

HYPOCRITE.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:56 AM 01-05-2021
By the time the second game on Saturday kicks off, the Bills will be elimnated and this jackass will disapeer.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:56 AM 01-05-2021
I don't blame him on the Hill front.

I don't understand how any Chief fan defends that child abuser.

Absolutely disgusting.

Great player, but disgusting actions as an individual.

That being said, Chiefs were #1 in his rankings for like half the season. How bad could he possibly not like you guys? lmao.
OJ says hi...

[Reply]
diqlix 11:57 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
That is still one more time than the Bills have in their team’s 60 year franchise history.
You must be fairly young.

Bills have 2 championships from the 60's and 4 Super Bowl appearances in the 90's.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:57 AM 01-05-2021
Kinda.

They did it ONE time.

2 decades worth of it.

Actually, down 14-0 at halftime of the 2018 AFC Championship game, Patrick Mahomes mustered 31 second half points against a defense that allowed nothing in the first half, forcing overtime and would have won had Dee Ford not been offsides. Against the mighty Patriots and Tom GOAT Brady.

They've done it more than once.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:57 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
OJ says hi...

Another disgusting individual.

Bills fans are pretty united in that we do not like OJ and he does not represent us.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:58 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Actually, down 14-0 at halftime of the 2018 AFC Championship game, Patrick Mahomes mustered 31 second half points against a defense that allowed nothing in the first half, forcing overtime and would have won had Dee Ford not been offsides. Against the mighty Patriots and Tom GOAT Brady.

They've done it more than once.
He lost...
[Reply]
Page 52 of 100
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up