ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 100
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:15 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You are essentially predicting the Bills will beat KC and bringing up points and other opinions to validate that. It means in your sad little passive aggressive way you are overlooking your next two opponents. Arrogance on your part.
"Oh, but I never said that! You're putting words in my mouth! I've made 200 posts about how this stat favors the Bills and that stat favors the Bills but I still THINK the Chiefs will win!"

:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 11:15 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
The point though is that the concept of "slow your roll" is totally lost on these Bills fans....they want to come in our back yard, call us arrogant, and act like they've done something in the past 30 years, when all they've done to date is have a very good regular season....

I get it: enjoy it, know that things are looking up, have high hopes for the playoffs, but how about a being a little bit humble, because in reality, you really haven't done anything yet.

But no, not these clowns....
Bingo!

[Reply]
diqlix 11:16 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You are essentially predicting the Bills will beat KC and bringing up points and other opinions to validate that. It means in your sad little passive aggressive way you are overlooking your next two opponents. Arrogance on your part.
Uh, no, I never predicted the Bills would beat KC.

You literally made that up.

htismaqe did the same thing.

I challenge you or him or ANYONE to find a post where I predicted that Bills beat the Chiefs.

I have said about 50 times that I think the Chiefs probably win again.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:17 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That's what he fails to understand. The playoffs are a level up. Bills proved last year that they choke under those circumstances. Some QB's never level up in the playoffs...they level down like Lamarvelous. If Allen levels down again this year, then that will be his narrative...can't win in the playoffs. He should just enjoy the regular season they just had...the Chiefs have gotten to the point that the regular season is a prelude to the playoffs.

Win a playoff game Buffalo!
Oh one more thing!

I just wish Allen could face the Chiefs in the AFC Championship game with a packed Arrowhead Stadium.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:18 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:

Then what are your endless stats for?

You didn't predict the Bills would win but you've spent 20 dozen posts trying to convince us they're superior by every statistical measure the NFL keeps.

Just stop. Nobody is buying your BS at all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:18 AM 01-05-2021

htismaqe did the same thing.

I challenge you or him or ANYONE to find a post where I predicted that Bills beat the Chiefs.

I have said about 50 times that I think the Chiefs probably win again.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:19 AM 01-05-2021
Those stats were from BEFORE you rested!

Did you dive deep into the context of the comparison when you did the Bills vs Colts?

Did you talk about how the Bills have won 9 of their last 10, destroying teams, while the Colts needing help from Buffalo to even make the playoffs!!!

No, of course not.

You didn't provide any context for your comparison when it came to Buffalo vs Indi.

You only care about "context" when I show that using the EXACT SAME COMPARISON you did, against the Chiefs, shows that Bills and Chiefs are similar.

Hypocrite!
No, because neither of you are a defending Super Bowl Champion. I would explain more but this is going over your head as you think we are equal.

It is proven in how your dumbass coach got Beasley injured in garbage time.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:19 AM 01-05-2021
You're kind of lost Lzen.

You need to follow the flow of the conversation.
He already addressed you. We were on to your passive-aggressive crap right from the get go. Of course you would like to ignore this post that proves how much of a moron you are.

Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, you've spent almost 200 posts trying to convince everyone how good the Bills are.

Every ****ing argument, the Bills have scored more points, have a better defense, better SOS/SOV, etc.

Do you actually think we buy your passive aggressive bullshit that you think the Bills will lose?

You don't have to come right out and say it, you have 200 posts that illustrate EXACTLY what you believe.

You're being a clown. I hope you're enjoying this and it's some kind of troll sport. Otherwise, you're just a pathetic person with no life.

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:19 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Oh one more thing!

I just wish Allen could face the Chiefs in the AFC Championship game with a packed Arrowhead Stadium.
True. We've sadly grown used to the mostly empty stadium this year. Can't take that for granted. Buffalo too has it tough not being able to fill their stadium. First home playoff game for an entire generation of their fans.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:22 AM 01-05-2021

[Reply]
diqlix 11:30 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Then what are your endless stats for?

You didn't predict the Bills would win but you've spent 20 dozen posts trying to convince us they're superior by every statistical measure the NFL keeps.

Just stop. Nobody is buying your BS at all.
I'm talking football.

Are you so insecure that seeing that the Bills numbers are good makes you think that I believe we will beat the Chiefs?
[Reply]
diqlix 11:32 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
He already addressed you. We were on to your passive-aggressive crap right from the get go. Of course you would like to ignore this post that proves how much of a moron you are.
We have addressed each other hundreds of times. What are you talking about? your lost. We are in a conversation.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:32 AM 01-05-2021
I'm talking football.

Are you so insecure that seeing that the Bills numbers are good makes you think that I believe we will beat the Chiefs?
If you wanted to present how the Bills COULD beat the Chiefs this is all you had to say.

We were informed this morning that Head Coach Kevin Stefanski, two additional members of the coaching staff and two players have tested positive for COVID-19.

Our contingency planning calls for Special Teams Coordinator Mike Priefer to serve as the acting Head Coach. pic.twitter.com/Mhh9Zt1e4d

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) January 5, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:32 AM 01-05-2021
I'm talking football.

This is BY FAR the best response and one we've seen thousands of times over the past 20 years.

Whether it's Rams fans, Jets fans, Patriot fans, Alex Smith fans, or whoever, it always comes down to "I'm just here to talk football". No other agenda than that, zero motivation to spend EVERY WAKING HOUR here for days at a time other than to "talk football".

You actually think we can't see right through you, as if you're completely original from all the other trolls we've had over the 2 decades this place has existed.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:34 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No, because neither of you are a defending Super Bowl Champion. I would explain more but this is going over your head as you think we are equal.

It is proven in how your dumbass coach got Beasley injured in garbage time.
Let's be clear here.

The "comparison" you did for Buffalo V Indi is a good comparison.

But using the EXACT SAME COMPARISON method vs the Chiefs, does not work.

HYPROCITE.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 100
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Up