ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 100
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
notorious 03:06 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Bills had 10 points through 54 minutes of football....

Ya'll got beat in a game with a banged up Tyreek on a limited snap count, banged up Hardman, no Watkins and no Oline.

We put 466 total yards of offense on you with Demarcus Robinson as our leading receiver :-)
In dogshit weather.

Guess what happens during the playoffs?

:-)

Like I said, this will work itself out.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:06 PM 01-04-2021
Say it with me Bills fans, TEN POINTS IN 54 MINUTES of FOOTBALL

"HERP DURP THE GAME WAS CLOSE I SWEAR!"
[Reply]
diqlix 03:06 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Whatever makes you feel better, dude.

I bet you think the Chiefs played all these "close games" at the end of the season too.

There was nothing close about that game other than the Chiefs choosing not to run up the score. It was complete domination. Much like Chiefs vs Saints, Chiefs vs Bucs etc....games that were ****ing blowouts till the Chiefs took their foot off the gas and ya'll's teams got some late scores to make it look more competitive than it was.

Here let me remind you:

KC 466 Total Yards
BUF: 206 Total Yards

KC: 37min
Buf: 22min

And uhm,

THE SCORE WAS 23-10 WITH 6-MIN LEFT IN THE GAME.

That's all that needs to be said.

**** the final score.

23-10 w/ 6 min left in the game.

GTFO with that final score bullshit. It's fake news.
No, it was 23-17 with 6 minutes left.

Bills scored with 6:34 left...
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:08 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
I'm a troll because I read what Colts fans are saying?

Do you actually know what that word means?
You're a troll because you're not interested in actual football discussion.

Colts fans are "boring" because they think the Bills will win.

You're just here to stir the pot, plain and simple.

Definition of "troll".
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:09 PM 01-04-2021
Yep.

And a dropped TD.

Chiefs barely got to 26, and I bet they keep the same scheme too.
You think the Chiefs are going to run the ball 37 times? Seriously? You look into a crystal ball and see that Hill and Watkins are going to be injured for that game (if it actually happens)? And is it going to be raining cats and dogs as well?

I can pretty much guarantee that unless those conditions occur again for that game, you won't see the same scheme. Never even mind that Andy rarely goes into a second game with the same opponent with the same gameplan. He always throws a new gameplan at familiar opponents.
[Reply]
diqlix 03:10 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Bills won't even make it to Arrowhead bud. Mark my words. Josh Allen will shit all over himself when it matters most. Even if he doesn't, and you make it to Arrowhead, you better bring a lot ****ing more than Josh ****ing Allen to knock off Reid and Mahomes.
I find the arrogance extra weird because it's not like Mahomes & Reid have decades (or even years) of Playoff win expereince.

They Won 1 year (2020) and Lost 1 year (2019).

Yet Chiefs fans act like they've won the last 5 Super Bowls lol
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:10 PM 01-04-2021
Yep.

And a dropped TD.

Chiefs barely got to 26, and I bet they keep the same scheme too.

What does a dropped TD have to do with anything? What does barely 26 mean? Does that add to Bills score and take away points from KC? Does bringing up those things somehow give the Bills the win?

If both teams stick to the same scheme they are stupid, both teams need to modify their scheme to improve their chances at winning.
[Reply]
diqlix 03:11 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You think the Chiefs are going to run the ball 37 times? Seriously? You look into a crystal ball and see that Hill and Watkins are going to be injured for that game (if it actually happens)? And is it going to be raining cats and dogs as well?

I can pretty much guarantee that unless those conditions occur again for that game, you won't see the same scheme. Never even mind that Andy rarely goes into a second game with the same opponent with the same gameplan. He always throws a new gameplan at familiar opponents.
Chiefs ran that many times, not because of injury, but because of what the Bills did on defense.

Mahomes and Reid literally said after the game that the Bills baited them into running.

McDermott then said yes, we pulled everyone into coverage and made them run.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:11 PM 01-04-2021
I find the arrogance extra weird because it's not like Mahomes & Reid have decades (or even years) of Playoff win expereince.

I guess that's better than losing four in a row.
[Reply]
diqlix 03:12 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You're a troll because you're not interested in actual football discussion.

Colts fans are "boring" because they think the Bills will win.

You're just here to stir the pot, plain and simple.

Definition of "troll".
When two people agree, what is there to say?

Colts fan: Bills will win.
Me: Bills will win.

Great. Good discussion.

I've had plenty of football discussion on this forum. You just don't like that I disagree with your opinion.

If I came here and said "Chiefs are great! They will win the Super Bowl. No one can beat them", you'd all love me. But because I disagree, "he's a troll".
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:12 PM 01-04-2021
Come on, this subtle act doesn't work since you haven't actually accomplished anything of significance yet except win your division for the first time in a quarter century. If you're really going to hang out and shit all over the place the least you could do is bring some entertaining smack. Make a joke about Tyreek Hill or Kareem Hunt and it's guaranteed to rustle the jimmies.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:13 PM 01-04-2021
Definitely guilty of disturbing the echo chamber of greatness.
You obviously don't read any posts other than your own.

If you'd actually peruse the board, you'd see topics like "What's wrong with Mecole Hardman" and "Frank Clark Fucking Sucks".

There's no echo chamber here. We know the Bills are good. We know the Chiefs are good.

The arrogance you see here isn't directed at the Bills, it's directed at YOU.

Troll.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:13 PM 01-04-2021
No, it was 23-17 with 6 minutes left.

Bills scored with 6:34 left...

Pathetic.

You were dominated in every aspect of the game and in every statistical category.

You got a TD laaaate in the game after being abused all game long right before the Chiefs put 'em away for good, and now ya'll wanna scream moral victory.

You can find someone else's ass to stick your finger in buddy, cuz it aint here.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 03:14 PM 01-04-2021
I find the arrogance extra weird
This from a Buffalo Bills "fan" who is talking smack about how his team poses a supposed threat to the defending Super Bowl champions while ignoring the reality that the Bills would need to win TWO playoff games to even have a chance to play the Chiefs.

Two playoff wins for a franchise that hasn't won a single playoff game in 26 years.

Your most recent playoff win was against Don Shula, and he's dead.

Talk about arrogance, JFC.
[Reply]
Chieftain 03:14 PM 01-04-2021

You are confusing arrogance with confidence. Do you know who can be labeled arrogant? Whiner fans from last year who held on to their past glory and totally underestimated the greatness of Mahomes.
We are confident that if we play the Bills again, Mahomes would outduel Allen. Reid would outcoach McDermott and our D will outperform your D. It's that simple.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 100
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Up