ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 55
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***
DaFace 03:00 PM 12-20-2020
Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

The @NHLPA and @NHL have announced an agreement to play a 2020-21 regular-season schedule of 56 games beginning on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021. https://t.co/2on0oStnMd pic.twitter.com/aggYeVMjfj

— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) December 20, 2020

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:30 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
Kane has to play spicy, He owes a lot of people a lot of money. https://www.tsn.ca/report-san-jose-s...ptcy-1.1575922
Well all he has to do if keep the toe of his stick out of the other team's goalie's junk and he might be around long enough to pay-off some of that. But somebody does that to my goalies and they better skate very carefully and defensively for the next few games. Goalie have it bad enough as it is, they usually invite the pain, but that bullshit won't be forgotten.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:31 AM 01-22-2021
haven't seen the Habs scoring like this since the 70s, feels weird not needing our goalie to stand on his head to have a chance to win.

I hope they keep the Canadian division and these mini series style format going forward.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 03:34 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
haven't seen the Habs scoring like this since the 70s, feels weird not needing our goalie to stand on his head to have a chance to win.

I hope they keep the Canadian division and these mini series style format going forward.
Your dreaming of the 70's after winning 2 of 3 against the Canucks?
Montreal needed to get Dubois to have 2 decent Centers but they didn't have the juice to get the deal done.
If you look at the Canadian division's centers:
EDM - McDavid, Dreiseitl
WPG - Scheifele, Dubois
TOR - Matthews, Tavares

Montreal has a decent team but I think they'll end up in the middle of the pack.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:08 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
Your dreaming of the 70's after winning 2 of 3 against the Canucks?
Montreal needed to get Dubois to have 2 decent Centers but they didn't have the juice to get the deal done.
If you look at the Canadian division's centers:
EDM - McDavid, Dreiseitl
WPG - Scheifele, Dubois
TOR - Matthews, Tavares

Montreal has a decent team but I think they'll end up in the middle of the pack.
Just surprised how well they are doing 5 on 5 if they can stay out if the box they are going to be a tough out, price has never had run support before , I mean I don’t see them finishing first but I think they finish ahead of edm/ tor .
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:39 PM 02-02-2021
Hey, LET'S GO BLUES!!!

1-1, vs. ARI. In!
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:06 PM 02-02-2021
Whoo-hoo!!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:03 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Whoo-hoo!!!
Blues look good, Tron. Deep team. Just need to shore up the special teams
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:51 AM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Blues look good, Tron. Deep team. Just need to shore up the special teams
Thx.

Real early yet, but they look decent. Some rust, and wasn’t happy with Binnie tonight, but I have faith he’s going to be okay. Weird not seeing Petrie out there.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:32 AM 02-03-2021
Thx.

Real early yet, but they look decent. Some rust, and wasn’t happy with Binnie tonight, but I have faith he’s going to be okay. Weird not seeing Petrie out there.
Krug and Faulk are making me miss him less by the day. Faulk has really stepped it up this year
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:08 PM 02-03-2021
Krug and Faulk are making me miss him less by the day. Faulk has really stepped it up this year
Just weird not seeing him out there. Plus, the man was a genius at slowing/stopping the rush and putting the puck on another Blue's stick.

You a Blues fan then?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:08 PM 02-03-2021
Just weird not seeing him out there. Plus, the man was a genius at slowing/stopping the rush and putting the puck on another Blue's stick.

You a Blues fan then?
Sure am dude
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:10 PM 02-03-2021
Sure am dude
Well cool. At least now we'll have one thing to agree about, if nothing else.:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:17 PM 02-03-2021
Well cool. At least now we'll have one thing to agree about, if nothing else.:-)
Two long droughts broken that close together may have broken me lol. Love their roster this year. Haha yeah man just a passionate sports fan
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:32 PM 02-03-2021
Two long droughts broken that close together may have broken me lol. Love their roster this year. Haha yeah man just a passionate sports fan
Exactly how I felt about it. First the Blues, waited my whole damned life, nearly quit on them a few years ago, and actually stopped watching them around mid-December 2018, I think? Couldn't take it anymore. Then a buddy called me around the end of January I think and told me I should check them out. Saw Binnie get a shutout, and the defense looked like they actually could play, and kind of got back into it. When they won the Cup, I was on the phone with my friend that actually got me into being a Blues fan 33 years ago, and we both were screaming "5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!" together, and there may have been some crying. By her. She's a girl, and they can get emotional.:-)

Then a few months later we're screaming at each other again on the phone as the Chiefs won LIV. Best sports year of my life.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:36 PM 02-08-2021
Damn Blues. Gave up the tying goal with less than second left.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 55
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up