ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What a great time to travel!!
BIG_DADDY 12:43 PM 12-14-2020
If you are not one of Fauci's flock this is a great time to travel. I get free air but the hotels and airfare are super cheap. In the last 9 months we have traveled all over and done jiu-jitsu tournaments in Florida and Texas. We have also been to Colorado, Oregon and Arizona. My only regret was missing 2 weeks in Mexico. We have went to Texas so many times we are currently looking for a house in the Fort Worth area. So nice to go to the Ice House and listen to some live music and be normal. I hope you guys are having a great holiday with the people that matter the most. Go Chiefs!!!!
[Reply]
BWillie 07:08 PM 01-23-2021
Going to Vegas for a week on Wednesday. Got my N95s, zinc gummies and Ski goggles all ready
[Reply]
Bowser 07:13 PM 01-23-2021
Just had to cancel a Mexico trip I had planned for the end of February. They are now saying you have to get tested on the resort and be negative to be allowed back in the country, and when you return it is a mandatory 7 day quarantine, even if you were negative. Just too much of a potential risk with the job. It was nice to actually look forward to a each getaway. Fuck you, China.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:18 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just had to cancel a Mexico trip I had planned for the end of February. They are now saying you have to get tested on the resort and be negative to be allowed back in the country, and when you return it is a mandatory 7 day quarantine, even if you were negative. Just too much of a potential risk with the job. It was nice to actually look forward to a each getaway. **** you, China.
We were supposed to go to Bonaire last summer. Was hoping to use our flight credits to go somewhere this year but with the new protocols I guess we are going to USVI.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:20 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
We were supposed to go to Bonaire last summer. Was hoping to use our flight credits to go somewhere this year but with the new protocols I guess we are going to USVI.
Nice, that's a good backup plan when all else fails.

Maybe I should put some effort into checking out if there are any deals to be had in the USVI....
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 08:43 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
I'm assuming this thread has been bumped to announce the death of Big Daddy to COVID. May he rest in peace.
Good to see you old friend. Hope you are well. I am just spending time flying to Texas now trying to buy a killer pad. Timing could be better. They are calling it a cash offer California market for the good stuff. Gotta get out of the Peoples Republic.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:51 AM 01-24-2021
Just had to cancel a Mexico trip I had planned for the end of February. They are now saying you have to get tested on the resort and be negative to be allowed back in the country, and when you return it is a mandatory 7 day quarantine, even if you were negative. Just too much of a potential risk with the job. It was nice to actually look forward to a each getaway. Fuck you, China.
I'll be interested to see how, and how stringently, they enforce the return quarentine.
[Reply]
kstater 08:09 AM 01-24-2021
I bought 3 round trip tickets to Daytona for February last April for $358. Total with taxes. Don’t think I’ll see that ever again.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:56 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'll be interested to see how, and how stringently, they enforce the return quarentine.
Good point. I'm sure it's a "highly recommended" thing right now, but how is that going to play with employers when their workers get an extra week of vacation because the gubmint decrees it and they haven't tested positive? And like you said, how in the world will they enforce that?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:56 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by kstater:
I bought 3 round trip tickets to Daytona for February last April for $358. Total with taxes. Don’t think I’ll see that ever again.
Wow. That's impressive.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:07 AM 01-24-2021
It’s pretty empty here for now which is way more fun in some ways but sucks that shows aren’t happening
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:11 AM 01-24-2021
I bet you traveled to DC around Jan 6 didn’t you
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 10:36 AM 01-24-2021
Good point. I'm sure it's a "highly recommended" thing right now, but how is that going to play with employers when their workers get an extra week of vacation because the gubmint decrees it and they haven't tested positive? And like you said, how in the world will they enforce that?
there is no longer a federal mandate to provide PTO for coronavirus absences. People would have to take vacation or sick leave as their policies allow
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 11:52 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I bet you traveled to DC around Jan 6 didn’t you
Keep your political bullshit out of the lounge.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:55 PM 01-24-2021
As somebody who Teleworks, it's not an issue, but for others this is going to suck.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:20 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Going to Vegas for a week on Wednesday. Got my N95s, zinc gummies and Ski goggles all ready
Where u get the zinc gummies at?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up