ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 19
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schwartz and Remmers both have back injuries
RunKC 03:28 PM 12-13-2020
Damn. I’m worried about this. It sucked losing Schwartz but now Remmers with the same injury.

I pray to God we get at least one of them back
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:41 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Regardless of what one thinks about the opt-out, it would really help this team if he turns into a solid right tackle fast. We need it.

I’ll guarantee he won’t be worth a shit.

The defending world champions draft you at a position of need with a decent chance to start & you opt-out for whatever reason & then show up in a BLM protest with no mask.

I want a player who loves the game & would die for a chance to play for the world champs. He doesn’t love the game.

NO THANKS!
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:57 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Veach said they planned to put Niang inside at guard, at least to start him out. It’s possible they change their plans because of the situation but they don’t seem like a staff that would panic. I’m guessing Niang is a backup OG to start next season.
That was also when he was still coming back from an injury. By next season that will be a distant memory and the plan can likely change.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:57 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

The defending world champions draft you at a position of need with a decent chance to start & you opt-out for whatever reason & then show up in a BLM protest with no mask.

I want a player who loves the game & would die for a chance to play for the world champs. He doesn’t love the game.

NO THANKS!
:-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:00 AM 12-29-2020

NO THANKS!
Yeah, might as well just cut him.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:20 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Regardless of what one thinks about the opt-out, it would really help this team if he turns into a solid right tackle fast. We need it.
He has the talent, has shown the ability in college to be completely dominant, has elite coaching to help him transition and has had the year to get fully healthy from a major injury. If his body holds up, I think he’s going to be a very good RT and should be able to play right away.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:21 AM 12-29-2020
Next season could be pretty rough if the OL situation continues trending the wrong way.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:23 AM 12-29-2020
All of this Niang talk makes me sick.
It sucks losing Schwartz, but Veach spent a quality pick on Niang so we would have Schwartz’s replacement waiting in the wings.

Lucas never gave up a sack in college after starting for 3 years at TCU and has NFL talent and size.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:29 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Next season could be pretty rough if the OL situation continues trending the wrong way.
That’s not even possible.

The Chiefs had 2 guys opt out, and their starting LG and RT go down early in the season.

That’s not going to happen again, and they will draft at least 1 probably 2.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:57 AM 12-29-2020

NO THANKS!
Old man yells at cloud.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:59 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
OG is as big a need as center of not bigger and probably easier to fill.
The interior of our line is trash. However, I think Allegretti has potential. Listening to the CEH mic'd up, Allegretti seems like he has a bit of crazy going on too. While he isn't mauling people, compared to Wiley at RG, it's night and day.

Allegretti is much better at recovering when he is beat. Wiley becomes a turnstile when he gets beat.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
carcosa 04:08 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Fuck.

We can't lose an All-Pro lineman. Damnit.
If there's a single team that can afford to lose an All-Pro lineman, it's this one. It sucks, and the OL definitely needs to be upgraded this off-season, but I am 100% confident in this team's ability to win a Super Bowl anyway.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:07 AM 12-29-2020
I guess i missed Niang with no mask at a blm rally. But ive kind of assumed this whole time that he opted out because of his hip more than anything. But LETS HATE HIM FOR GIVING US ANOTHER CHEAP YEAR OF CONTROL
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:15 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I guess i missed Niang with no mask at a blm rally. But ive kind of assumed this whole time that he opted out because of his hip more than anything. But LETS HATE HIM FOR GIVING US ANOTHER CHEAP YEAR OF CONTROL

I did, too. Everything I’ve seen of him is him wearing a mask at the rally he and his brother organized. (Along with people spaced out, outdoors, and marching).

If people are going to hate every NFL player who openly supported BLM, they’re not going to find many teams or even individual players to like.

:shows them the door:

Deuces!
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:20 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That’s not even possible.

The Chiefs had 2 guys opt out, and their starting LG and RT go down early in the season.

That’s not going to happen again, and they will draft at least 1 probably 2.
I could see them drafting two and neither of them starting. This isn’t a short term fix.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:19 AM 12-29-2020

NO THANKS!
Is this true?
[Reply]
Page 13 of 19
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up